剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
你知道吧 就是三个人唱二重唱
You know, like a duet, but for three people.
-没人知道 -真的是首典型的三拍子歌♥
- Nobody knows that. - This is really solid composition.
以后我就叫你"三拍子专家"了
Mmm, I'mma start calling you "Tercet."
吉娜 每天和你朝夕相处
Gina, living with you is the closest
就像我有了个亲姐妹一样
I've ever come to having a sister,
小柯 我知道妮妮现在走了
and, Kourt, I know Nini must be feeling
你就像失去了一个好姐妹
like a long lost sister right now so,
我把这首歌♥给珍老师看过了 她很喜欢
I ran this by Miss Jenn and she's all about it.
所以 我想我们可以组成一个女生组合去试镜
So, I was thinking we could audition as a girl group.
是像天命真女还是花豹美眉
Is the vibe Destiny's Child or is the vibe Cheetah Girls?
两个都有 还会有点像辣妹合唱团
The vibe is all of the above. Plus a little Spice Girls.
我妈妈一直给我看她们的音乐短片
My mom has been showing me their music videos.
我举双手双脚支持
I'm 1,000% down for this!
我的女生力量今天终于能派上用场了
I could really use some girl-power vibes up there with me today.
-真的吗 -当然
- Oh! Really? - Yes!
太好了 我们赶快去排练室开始练习吧
Great! Okay, let's pop into the rehearsal room.
我先带你们过一遍
And I'll run you through it.
吉娜的音乐触感必不可少
Def gonna need the Gina touch
因为这首歌♥节奏很强
because this song is all about the beat.
艾什 其实
Actually, Ash,
我还是想自己单独试镜
I'm gonna stick with auditioning on my own.
我整个星期都在排练自己的片段
I've been rehearsing my piece all week...
不 你不用解释 我完全理解
No. You don't have to explain. Of course. I totally get it.
如果我跳舞像你这么好
If I danced like you,
我也会大喊"清空舞台" 所以...
I'd be like, "clear the stage!" So...
万一用得上
Just in case.
兄弟 我急需你帮忙
Dude, I need your help bad.
我正在经历德语里的
I'm experiencing the German word
焦虑 饥饿 以及害怕
for anxiety, hunger, and the deathly fear
真正想打动的人对自己失望的致命恐惧
of disappointing the one person you really wanna impress.
我真希望艾什莉没意外看到我跳踢踏舞
I wish Ashlyn had never walked in on me tap dancing.
你这可怕阴暗的秘密
I mean, your dark and horrible secret
总有一天会浮出水面
was bound to surface someday.
兄弟 我没在开玩笑
Dude, I'm serious.
事情其实非常简单 你喜欢艾什莉 对吧
Look, it's actually pretty simple. You like Ashlyn, right?
岂止只是喜欢
Understatement of the year.
好吧 你非常喜欢她
Yeah. Okay. So, you really like her.
如果要说上学期我学到了什么的话
If there's one thing last semester taught me,
真心喜欢一个女孩能帮助你度过许多难关
it's that really liking a girl can get you through a lot of crap.
比如克服怯场
Including stage fright.
如果我今天噎死了
Hey, at least, if I choke up there today,
我就不会活着看到艾什莉失望的表情了
I won't be alive to see Ashlyn's disappointment.
兄弟 我觉得你这辈子
Dude, I don't think you've ever
都没让任何一个人失望过
disappointed anyone in your whole life.
你知道是什么真正让我好受点吗
You know what'd actually make me feel better?
知道你也会在那儿陪着我
Knowing you were gonna be up there too.
-你真的不去试镜吗 -我...
- Are you sure you don't wanna audition? - I...
我...
I...
我还没完全排除这选项
I haven't ruled it out.
你看这个
Look at 'em.
亲爱的 别再看北部高中戏剧社的图享了
Honey, get off North High Drama's Instagram page.
扎克·罗伊发了他拿着纸制奖杯的合照
Zack Roy is posing next to a cardboard trophy
配文"拿奖只是时间问题"
with the caption "It's only a matter of time."
为什么跟我们交往的时候相比
How is his hairline closer to his forehead
他的发际线没那么高了
than when we were dating?
修图了 绝对是修图了 我就知道
Plugs. Definitely plugs. I knew it.
不 我刚刚是点赞了吗
Oh, no! Did I just heart it?
不要点赞 不要点赞
Un-heart it! Un-heart it!
往好了想 我们的粉丝比北高多
At least we have more followers than them.
你知道我买♥♥了一万个假粉 对吧
You do know I bought 10,000 of those, right?
什么 我一个个都回关了啊
What? I followed all of them back!
我的大拇指一个星期都动不了
I couldn't move my thumb for a week.
气死你不偿命 北部高中
Eat your heart out, North High!
还记得戏剧营会遇到的艾米莉·普拉特吗
So, remember Emily Pratt from theater camp?
她成了我的室友 也太巧了 对吧
She's my roommate. What are the odds, right?
她是你演的替补吧 就是EJ...
Is she the one you understudied who EJ...
没错 陈年破事
Yep. Old drama.
我跟艾米莉之间好像有奇妙的羁绊
It was, like, weirdly bonding between me and Emily.
话说 我很想你 非常想你
Speaking of, I miss you. Like, a lot.
我也想你 大家都很想你
I miss you too. I mean, we all do. It's like...
每个人都在说 "去试镜一部
Everyone's like, "It's gonna be so weird
没有妮妮出演的戏真的太奇怪了"
to audition for the show without Nini."
我就说 "谁不是呢"
I'm like, "Yeah. You think?"
我知道 真不敢相信我居然错过了
Hmm, I know. I can't believe I'm missing it.
你选好自己的歌♥了吗 还是你打算
Have you picked out your song or you just gonna bust in
在最后一分钟冲进去唱一首我的歌♥呢
at the last minute and sing one of mine?
瑞基
Ricky?
我在...
Yeah, um...
我在想 我不知道 我...
I was thinking and, I don't know, I, uh...
或许我这学期不去试镜这部戏了
Maybe I won't audition for the show this semester.
等下 你说真的吗
Wait, are you serious?
我不知道
I don't know.
就是有点难以想象演一部没有你的戏
It's just kinda hard to picture doing a show without you.
懂吗 你当时像我的靠山一样
You know? You were kinda like my rock.
我一直是你的靠山
Hey! I'm still your rock.
我思维敏锐 意志坚定
I'm sharp. I'm sedimentary.
永远都是你的靠山
That'll never change.
大家都会陪着你的
Um, everyone will be there.
可你不在
You won't.
算是证明了我的观点
Kinda just proves my point.
演戏很有趣 让你分心
It'll be fun and distracting.
-是啊 -再考虑一下 好吗
- Yeah. - Why don't you just think about it, okay?
这次不是为了我 是为了你自己
Not for me this time. For you.
好的
Okay.
礼堂
临上场前的紧张吗
Last-minute jitters?
是啊 也不是
Yeah. Er, no?
这次倒不是紧张
Not really jitters this time.
我跟几个人说了我会试镜
I told a couple people I might audition,
但是其实我可能会临阵脱逃
but honestly I'll probably just bag it.
你是瑞基·伯恩 不足为奇
Well, you're Ricky Bowen. Pretty much checks out.
等等 你这话是什么意思
Wait, what's that supposed to mean?
我以前教过你
Well, I've had you in my class.
你显然不是那种
You're not exactly the type of person
做事有始有终的人
who finishes what he starts.
你总是不能完成任务
You don't complete assignments.
你在演出进行到一半时走下舞台
You walk off stage in the middle of performances.
其他人觉得你靠不住
It can't exactly be news to you
对你来说肯定不是头一回了 对吧
that people think of you as unreliable, right?
小吉
Hey, G.
是这样的 我和珍老师打算...
So, Miss Jenn and I were thinking...
因为这学期我会出演一个角色
Since I'll be playing a role this year,
如果我今年要出演角色的话
I mean, if I end up playing a role this year,
珍老师没有提前内定角色
she has not already basically precast the show.
那么我就不能好好编舞了
I won't be able to fulfill my duties as choreographer.
等下 你们是想让我来编舞吗 卡洛斯
Wait, you guys want me to be choreographer? Carlos!
接近了 是合作编舞
Close. Co-choreographer.
好吧 我不想表现得很不领情
Okay, I don't mean to sound ungrateful.
我很感激 但是为什么大家
I don't, but why does everyone
突然都想来找我"合作"呢
suddenly want to do "co" stuff with me?
我想留下我的印记 但不是合作的印记
I'm trying to make my mark, not co-make-my-co-mark.
谢谢 卡洛斯 我受宠若惊
Oh, thanks, Carlos. Um, I'm really flattered.
但我可能没有时间
Uh, I just don't think I'm gonna have the time.
是吗 真正的原因是什么
Cool. What's the real reason?
我认为我自己独♥立♥完成
It... I think it'd just mean a lot for me
对我来说很重要
to have this one thing for myself.
我能理解
I guess I kinda get that.
塞布和我都不是分享者
Seb and I aren't really sharers.
我们甚至无法与人共享薯条
We can't even split French fries.
更不要说这舞台是否容下两个男高音了
Not exactly sure the stage is big enough for two tenors.
一个男高音和一个带口哨音的男声最高音
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表