剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
《歌♥舞青春:音乐剧》前情提要
Previously on High School Musical: The Musical: The Series...
每个人都与重要之人共度春假
Everyone spent time with someone special over spring break.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
吉娜想尽办法登上飞机
While Gina was busy taking flight,
有些人努力创造写和声
some people were trying to make harmony.
我特别喜欢你写的主歌♥部分
I love what you did on the verse.
但在我协助一头奶牛产下新的生命时
But while I helped bring a new baby cow into the world,
卡洛斯则沉浸在自己的世界里
Carlos was in a world of his own.
我知道 我知道 覆水难收
I know, I know, I'm crying over spilled milk.
真的 我在牲口棚把牛奶弄撒了
No, seriously, I spilled so much milk in the barn.
好了 大家开始
All right, let's get started!
各位 我们开始了
Hello? Let's get started!
野猫们
Okay, Wildcats.
春假回来好好收心
Let's shake spring break out of our systems
然后最后排练一次野兽变身的戏
and try the Beast transformation one last time.
记住 这是演出的高♥潮♥
And remember, this is the triumph of the show,
观众们都期待着这一刻
the moment the audience has been waiting for.
这一定要成功
This has to work.
毫无压力 对吧
No pressure, right?
瑞基 这次不用赶拍子
Ricky, try not to rush this time.
等你更自信了我们再提速
We'll speed it up when you're more confident.
-明白了 -我们从这里开始
- Got it. - Let's take it from...
"你回来了"
"You came back."
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
距离开幕夜还有两周
We still have two weeks until opening night.
离三个星期 一个月也不差几天
That's a few days away from three weeks, basically a month.
两周后 我们就登上孟肯舞台
And two weeks after that, we are at the Alan Menken Awards,
到时来看谁是第一
and then we'll see who's number one.
所以就是基本的2321舞步
It's your basic two-three-two-one.
我们很棒 这最重要
And we're great, is the point.
好的 开始
Okay, go ahead.
你回来了
You came back.
要是我早点来就好了
If only I'd come sooner.
-也许这样更好 -别这么说
- Maybe it's better this way... - Don't talk like that.
-一切都会好起来 -不
- Everything will be fine. - No.
我们现在在一起 你会明白的
We're together now. You'll see.
我能看到你最后一面 真的很开...
I'm just glad I was able to see your face one last...
这是家
We are home
我们都在这再不分离
We are where we shall be forever
相信我
Trust in me
你知道我不会离开
For you know I won't run away
贝儿 我
Belle, I...
怎么了
Yes?
不 不 别离开我 不要
No, no, please don't leave me. Please.
我爱你
I love you.
快点
Come on.
拜托
Come on!
-卡住了 -撕开魔术贴
- It's stuck. - Rip the Velcro!
好了 好了 成功了
Okay. Okay. I got it.
停
Cut!
-抱歉 娜塔莉 -没事
- Sorry, Natalie. - It's okay.
只是砸到脸而已
It was just my face.
我得练练怎么扔
Guess I should practice that throw, huh?
扔的很好 瑞基
The throw is great, Ricky.
面具也很好
The mask is great.
演得不错
This is working.
我回办公室了
I will be in my office.
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧 第二季 第十集[本季终]
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧 第二季 第十集[本季终]
变 身
各位 珍老师回来前我们休息
Guys, we're on a long five until Miss Jenn returns.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 我会练熟的
Yeah, I'll get it eventually.
你在春假中间
You, uh, kinda went dark there
销声匿迹[消沉]了
for a little while over spring break.
是的 我手♥机♥关机了
Yeah, my phone was off.
我说的不止这个
That's half of what I meant.
分手真的很难受
Breakups just suck, you know?
尤其是跟同一个人分分合合
Especially when it's with the same person over and over again.
但我很高兴你去找妮妮一起写歌♥
But I'm glad you reached out to Nini about writing that song.
-那样真的很好 -不是
- That was really nice. - Oh, no, no.
是她来找我的
She reached out to me.
其实是她主导着写完了曲子
She was the one actually driving the whole thing.
非常有趣
It was super fun.
这样 那...太好了
Well, that, uh, I mean, that is... super.
打扰了 你还好吗
Knock-knock. Are you okay?
是时候正视现实了 卡洛斯
It's time to face the music, Carlos.
什么现实
What music?
一个熟悉管理层的人告诉我
A source close to the administration has told me that
北高拿到了百老汇原版的
North High has acquired the actual technical set design specs
布景设计技术细节
from the original Broadway production.
我数学不好 但我能算出
I'm terrible at math, but I've done it.
即便我们的主演能在表演上拿满分
Even if all our leads get a ten on performance...
他们一定会的
Which they will.
我们原始的野兽变身环节也会输掉比赛
Our low-tech Beast transformation is not going to cut it.
我们要不在技术环节拿到八分
There's no way we'll win best overall
根本不可能赢下综合最佳
without at least an eight on technical achievement.
北高平均要拿到七分
North High would have to get sevens across the board.
他们拿不到
Which they won't.
我不想让你们失望
I don't want you kids to be disappointed.
《歌♥舞青春》完美无缺
High School Musical was wonderful.
-但也算不上 -开演不顺利
- But it was not exactly... - A smooth opening night.
我记得我还上去演了特洛伊
I think I may have been playing Troy at one point.
明天才是完整的技术彩排
Look, our full tech rehearsal is tomorrow.
我们练习到能达到百老汇标准就行了
We'll just practice until we're Broadway-perfect.
我们当然可以 亲爱的
Of course we will, honey.
与此同时 我会练习我宽容的表情
And while we're doing that, I will practice my gracious face
等扎克和他那帮小混♥蛋♥
for when Zackey and his gang of villains
举起孟肯奖杯时摆出来
hoist that Menkie Award up high.
这样行吗
Is this working?
我有办法
I have notes.
但我们要怎么办
But what can we do?
-总算出现了 -我们收到你的短♥信♥了
- There you are. - We all got your text.
各位 老母亲已经崩溃了
You guys, Mother is freaking out.
事关孟肯奖 大家坐下来听好吗
It's about the Menkies. Is everyone sitting down?
不要
No.
我们赢不了
We can't win.
-什么 为什么 -这是个算术题
- What? Why? - Listen, there's math involved.
如果我们不能横扫技术成就奖项
If we don't sweep the technical achievement awards,
就毫无机会
we don't have a chance.
而且 无意冒犯 瑞基 但是
And, no offense, Ricky, but...
是因为野兽变身是吗
Oh, is this about the transformation?
因为我能把它扔给娜塔莉以外的人
'Cause I can throw that mask at someone other than Natalie.
之前怎么不扔
You haven't yet.
我也不想这么说
I hate to say this, you guys.
我知道大家春假过得都挺开心
I mean I know we all had a good time over spring break.
有些人更开心些
Some of us a little more than others.
今天不是时候
Not today.
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
说实话 我们要背着珍老师努力
Honestly, we need to rally behind Miss Jenn.
我们的布景是用夹板和浇水做的
I mean, our sets are made of plywood and Elmer's Glue.
我们简朴 简朴可赢不了奖杯
We're humble. Humble does not win awards.
这杯之后还有一杯
And after that order, you have one more,
之后再来两杯
and then two more after that.
沁凉苏打水 你们还好吗
Fresh soda. Y'all okay?
卡洛斯刚刚在说...
Carlos was just explaining...
我都听到了
I heard it all.
在你朝豪伊大吼的时候
While you were yelling at Howie?
多线程工作
Multitasking.
听着 我是设计师 大红是剧组工作成员
Look, I'm a designer, Big Red's a crew guy,
我们俩 就是你们要的解决方案
between the two of us, you're looking at your answer.
退学 然后在披萨店打工吗
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表