《歌♥舞青春:音乐剧》上季回顾
Last season on High School Musical: The Musical: The Series...
有人准备好从一名业余音乐剧演员
Who is ready to go from amateur thespians
成长为全州大奖的赢家了吗
to statewide award winners?
我这次本来真的没想继续参演音乐剧的
I didn't actually expect to become a theater kid for real this time...
你现在看到的是东部高中的新晋野兽
You are looking at East High's newest Beast.
我要演贝儿了 贝儿
I got Belle! I'm Belle!
但我感受到了特别的气息
But there was something in the air.
节日的气息
There's somethin' in the air
一触即发的欢嚣
About to go off right now
将周遭点亮
Lighten up all around
我感觉到了节日的气息
I feel it comin' Somethin' in the air
并且我们都想要一个家
And we all just wanted a home.
我觉得自己有点格格不入
I guess I feel a little bit like a square peg in a star-shaped hole...
你是在告诉我我们要搬家了吗
Is this where you tell me we're moving?
只是搬去一个小点的公♥寓♥
Just to a smaller apartment.
欢迎回家 室友
Welcome home, roomie!
事情不总是按计划进行
Things didn't always go to plan.
我没有被杜克大学录取
I didn't get into Duke.
亲爱的 怎么回事 大巴车被冻住了吗
Honey, what happened? Did the bus get stuck in the ice?
不是 我不能回去了
No, um... I couldn't go back.
我不清楚你到底怎么了
I don't know what's going on with you.
我不是为了你才回家
I did not come home for you.
我不甘于禁锢
I won't be confined
被你的看法束缚
To your point of view
但当北部出了麻烦
But when there was trouble up north...
计划很简单 -斗舞
The plan is simple. - Dance-off.
过迷雾 穿森林
Through a mist, through a wood
有个怪物就在那城♥堡♥里
Something's lurking that you don't see every day
东部会找到答案
We found our way east.
但这些时刻却会成为
But these are the moments
我一辈子可以珍藏的回忆
That I'm gonna remember most, yeah
只管继续前进 我要
Just gotta keep going And I
我们现在是在分手吗
Are we breaking up?
我要变得坚强
I gotta be strong
演出的时候 我们火力全开
By showtime, we were on fire.
肥胖 懒惰 走来走去
...fat and lazy You walked in and oops-a-daisy
有客到 有客到
It's a guest! It's a guest!
有呼吸真是美好
Sakes alive Oh, I'll be blessed
我们在过程中可能遇到了一些对手
We may have had some rivals along the way.
出了什么事
What's wrong?
我的安全绳失踪了 -什么
My harness is missing. - What?
但这个夏天的主题是第二次机会
But this summer's all about second chances.
EJ 我能吻你吗
EJ! Can I kiss you?
嘿 莉莉
Hey, Lily.
并且爱的门打开了 这是我现挂的梗吗 真不赖啊
And love is an open door. Did I just make that up? It's pretty good.
快来 快来
Let's go. Let's go.
最后进来的是臭鸡蛋 没有“卵”用
Last one in's a rotten egg. And that's no yolk.
他因为要载我们公路旅行 现在沉迷讲冷笑话
Ugh! He's on a dad joke kick 'cause he's taking us all on a road trip.
完全错误 然后我有个问题要问
That is completely false, and I just have one question.
什么东西是橙色的 而且听着像鹦鹉
What's orange and sounds like a parrot?
胡萝卜
A carrot.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
最后一次清点人数 谁没到
Just for a final headcount, who's not here?
大红要工作
Big Red's gotta work.
塞布要挤奶 -妮妮和她的妈妈们在一起
Sebbie's gotta milk. - Nini's with her moms.
瑞奇要跟
And Ricky's with...
不要提她的名字
We don't say her name.
为什么你们这两周要来参加全世界最棒的夏令营
And why are you all coming to the world's greatest camp for two weeks?
因为会有神秘明星到场
Because there's a secret celebrity!
我本来期待你们说
Oh. I was actually looking for
“因为我们相亲相爱” 还有“野猫队”之类的
''Because we all love each other," and something, something "Wildcats!"
没错
Yes.
吉娜 快点 -她来了
Gina, come on. - There she is.
辫子不错嘛
Okay, braids!
吉娜
Gina!
许了什么愿望
What'd you wish for?
我要是告诉了你 谁知道会发生什么
Well, if I told you that, then who knows what could happen?
出发吧 -哇
Let's go! - Whoo!
夏天
Summer.
夏天 -夏天
Summer. - Summer.
夏天 -夏天
Summer. - Summer!
现在是什么时间 盛夏时节
What time is it? Summertime
暑假即刻起程
It's our vacation
现在是什么时间 派对狂欢
What time is it? Party time
没错 欢呼尖叫
That's right Say it aloud
现在是什么时间
What time is it?
是青春的精彩 满心期待
Time of our lives Anticipation
现在是什么时间 盛夏时节
What time is it? Summertime
学校放假 放肆喧闹
School's out Scream and shout
暑期终于来到
Finally, summer's here
抛开所有烦恼
Good to be chilling out
不用起早 压力全消
I'm off the clock The pressure's off
一心为她萦绕
Now my girl's what it's all about
迎接骄阳灿烂
Ready for some sunshine
踏上心的冒险
For my heart to take a chance
结束摇摆 不再分开
I'm here to stay Not moving away
共谱夏日浪漫
Ready for a summer romance
人声鼎沸 群情激昂我们尽情欢闹
Everybody ready Going crazy Yeah, we're out
来吧 让我听到 一呼百应的喧嚣
Come on and let me hear you say it now Right now
现在是什么时间 派对开场
What time is it? Start the party
现在是什么时间 派对开场
What time is it? Start the party
现在是什么时间 派对狂欢
What time is it? It's time to party
是夏日唯一目标
That's what this summer's all about
现在是什么时间 盛夏时节
What time is it? It's summertime
前往加州
即刻启程 派对狂欢
It's time to start Start the party
欢度假期 一起歌♥唱
Let's celebrate Come on and sing
浅水湖营地
还在等待什么
What you waiting for now?
现在是什么时间 派对狂欢
What time is it? It's party time
派对 派对 派对开场
Start, start, start the party
来吧 我们绽放青春风采
Let's go and have the time of our lives!
浅水湖营地
各位 浅水湖营地 我的第二个家
Camp Shallow Lake, y'all. My second home.
你不是有第二个家吗
Don't you have a second home?
是我第二个第二个家
No, my second second-home.
来吧
Come on.
我上次来这里还只是运动员 后来成为了运动员兼演员
Seriously, I came to this camp an athlete and became an athlete-actor.
来到浅水湖后你会变成不同的人
You come to Shallow Lake one way and you just become something else.
对每个人都是如此
It happens to everyone, though.
哇 我以为我们是来度假的
Wow. And I thought this was a vacation.
我是见到野猫队了吗
Are those Wildcats I see?
你好啊 火箭人 -你好吗 小零件
What's up, Rocket Man? - How you doing, Gadget?
他们在说哪国话 -不知道
What language are they using? - I don't know.
准备好度过欢乐夏天了吗
Ready for a good summer?
当然 哥们儿 -太好了
Yeah, dude. - Yeah.
好吧 才来五分钟但我已经开始想念塞布了
All right, it's five minutes in and I already miss Seb.
我也想大红了
Oh, and I miss Biggie.
但是还记得我们说过不要想他们吗
But remember how we said we weren't gonna do that?
野猫夏日冒险期间要丢掉一切忧虑
This is our Wildcat summer adventure and we're going angst-less.
但我没了忧虑就好像没穿衣服
I just feel naked without my angst.
好啦 我要来收走
All right. I'm just gonna need to collect
你们的手♥机♥ 零食和所有电子设备
your phones, snacks and all electronic devices.
基本上等于所有让你开心的东西
Basically, anything that brings you joy.
我只有一半是在开玩笑
I'm only half kidding.
但其实过了戒断期后会感觉很好的
But, you know, it's actually pretty great once you get past the withdrawal.
你们会享受到很多乐趣 不会想念手♥机♥
You'll have so much fun, you won't miss your phone.
嘿 只有两周而已
Hey, it's only for two weeks.
但萨莎不知道这一点啊
But Sasha doesn't know that.
萨莎是你的手♥机♥
Sasha is your phone.
我刚买♥♥的手♥机♥ 她还太小 不懂这些事情意味着什么
I just got her, Carlos. She's too young to understand what any of this means.
不要看那边