剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
What? That's what all of this today was all about?
怎么了
What?
我只是很开心能一起害怕
I'm just really happy being afraid together.
对 我也是
Yeah. Same.
情人节快乐 艾什
Happy Valentine's Day, Ash.
好
Yeah.
真可爱
That's adorable.
小年轻的爱情最美好了
There's nothing like young love.
对 说到这个
Yeah, uh, speaking of which...
希望你喜欢
Hope you like it.
你干了什么
What did you do?
看看椅子下
泥土
Dirt.
我一小时前
I planted some organic seeds
在里面种下了我家农场的有机种子
from my barn in there about an hour ago.
我想或许可以有个与我们一同生长的东西
I thought maybe we could have something that grows with us.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian!
我发誓 如果你没有在开幕夜
I swear. If you hadn't taken over that light board
接管灯控台 我可能就死了
on opening night, I think I might have died.
电工是剧院的幕后英雄
Electricians are the unsung heroes of the theater.
我只是从没想过我们会一起吃披萨
I just never imagined we'd be getting a slice together.
或许我们的共同点比最初以为的要多
Perhaps we have more in common than we originally thought.
我们都热爱自己的职业
We do both love what we do.
我必须不情愿地承认
And I must grudgingly admit,
我现在开始佩服你那始终如一的积极性
I've come to appreciate your consistent positivity.
这倒是新鲜
This is new.
我在盐湖城最暗恋的人就在那
My biggest crush in Salt Lake is right over there,
一个人 还是情人节
all alone, on Valentine's Day.
你"最暗恋的人"
Your "Biggest crush."
他和前任分手了吗 她是前前任吗 我该怎么办
Did he break up with his ex? Is she his ex-ex? What do I do?
我听说聊天是个好东西
I've heard good things about conversation.
好 谢谢 我会试试
Yes. Thank you. I'll try that.
瑞基
再次感谢今天 你给的建议一如既往的好
好吧 我们能谈谈音量吗
Okay, can we talk about volume?
抱歉
Sorry.
我把南街的加急单准时送到了
I, uh, got that rush order over to South Street in time.
很好
Good.
对 他们说心型披萨非常完美
Yeah. Said the heart-shaped pizza came out perfect.
那很不错
Oh, that's nice.
我还应该告诉你
I should also say that
罗宾逊一家今晚给了我巨额小费
the Robinsons gave me an unusual tip tonight.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
20块
20 bucks.
说这是第一次
Said it was the first time
香蕉辣椒没有被帕尔玛奶酪覆盖
the banana peppers weren't all covered in Parmesan.
这是你的部分
Here's your cut.
你知道我不能接受
Oh, you know I can't accept that.
我们爱小费
柯特妮·格林 副经理
明天见 老大
See you tomorrow, boss.
对了我叫豪伊
Name's Howie, by the way.
小柯 我是塞布
Hey, Kourt! It's Sebbie!
你说自己在家人面前唱歌♥最放松
Since you said you feel most comfortable singing for your family
而且我要饰演你的儿子
and I am playing your son,
我想给你弹一段你能练习的片段
I thought I'd lay down a track for you to practice to.
我做了一些改编 喜欢你喜欢
I played with the arrangement. Hope you like it.
你最好了 爱你 妈妈
You're the best. Love you, Mom!
岁月般古老的故事
Tale as old as time
却无比真诚
True as it can be
友达未满
Barely even friends
却成为知心人
Then somebody bends
毫无预兆
Unexpectedly
小小的改变
Just a little change
几乎微不足道
Small to say the least
两人都害怕
Both a little scared
都未准备好
Neither one prepared
美女与野兽
Beauty and the Beast
始终如一
Ever just the same
始终惊叹
Ever a surprise
始终未曾改变
Ever as before
始终坚定
And ever just as sure
如同太阳升起
As the sun will rise
如同旭日
Certain as the sun
东升般坚定
Rising in the east
岁月般古老的故事
Tale as old as time
歌♥曲如旋律般悠久
Song as old as rhyme
美女与野兽
Beauty and the Beast
我是妮妮 请留言
This is Nini. Talk to me-me.
是我
Hey, it's me.
或许你在打电♥话♥
Maybe you're on the other line.
总之 我只想说
Anyway, um, I just wanted to say
我希望我们之间永远不改变
I hope nothing changes between us, ever.
我知道今天我们有点不同步
I know today we've been a little out of sync,
但我希望我能
but I was kinda hoping I could
在情人节结束前给你唱这首歌♥
play you this song before Valentine's Day is over.
我也希望你妈妈身体好些了
And I hope your mom's feeling better.
好 开始了
Okay. Here goes.
总之 过去24小时真是有些混乱
So, anyway, what a mess the past 24 hours have been.
但无论如何 你说你想
But anyway, you said you wanted
今天听我写的歌♥ 而且
to hear my song today and
现在快半夜了 所以 我希望你喜欢
it's almost midnight so, hope you like it.
每当微风拂过我都会想起你
I think of you when the wind blows
每晚我数着日子
Every night I've been counting the days
我在所到之处看到你的脸庞
I see your face almost everywhere
因为我只想在你醒来时陪伴
'Cause I just wanna be there when you wake
或许盐湖城是有点距离
Sure, maybe Salt Lake is not close
丹佛似乎千里迢迢
Denver always seems so far away
但我依然呼吸着有你的空气
But I'm still breathing you in the air
但我希望你知道我们天涯咫尺
But I hope you know that we're still close
因为即使
Because even when
因为最幸福的时光是知道
Because the best part is knowing
我的梦中有你 能让我微笑
There's something in my dreams that always makes me smile -
你和我天各一方
You and I are worlds apart
我把你捧在掌心
I hold you in my heart
是你
It's you
最幸福的时光是知道
The best part is knowing there's someone
即使我在千里之外
Even when I'm thousands miles away
我生命中有你让一切值得
In my life that makes it all worthwhile
我希望我能伴你
I wish that I could stay
是你 当我不知所措
It's you When I don't know what to do
伴你左右 我不该害怕
With you I shouldn't fear
-不 我绝不放弃 -因为我决不放弃
- No, I'm never giving up - 'Cause I'm never giving up
-绝不放弃你 -绝不放弃我们
- Never giving up on you - Never giving up on us
-宝贝 -宝贝 我希望你在这
- Baby - Baby, I wish you were here
无需忧虑
There's no need to be blue
因为即使
Because even when
因为最幸福的时光是知道
Because the best part is knowing
我的梦中有你
There's something in my dreams
你和我天各一方
You and I are worlds apart
能让我微笑
That always makes me smile
我把你捧在掌心
I hold you in my heart
是你
It's you
最幸福的时光是知道
The best part is knowing there's someone
即使我在千里之外
Even when I'm thousands miles away
我生命中有你让一切值得
In my life that makes it all worthwhile
我希望我能伴你
I wish that I could stay
是你 你 你
It's you, you, you
伴你左右
With you
-你 你 是你 -伴你左右
- You, you, it's you - With you
我希望我能伴你
I wish that I could stay
-伴你左右 -是你
- With you - It's you
瑞基
情人节快乐 瑞基 这些巧克力让我今晚很开心
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表