剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
between Christmas and New Year's.
很多人不知道这点
A lot of people don't know that.
我一直以为
I keep thinking I'm not
自己从你这学不到新东西了 结果突然
gonna learn new things from you, and then, bam.
你以为自己能在老海军找到所有
You'd think you'd find High School Musical Two costumes
《歌♥舞青春2》的服装 但不行
at Old Navy, but no.
那已经是中古品了
It's a period piece.
卡洛斯 把我挡住
Carlos, hide me.
你为什么要躲一个帅气的男人
Why are you hiding from a handsome man
他手上还没戴结婚戒指
who isn't wearing a wedding ring?
盐湖城是个小镇 卡洛斯
Salt Lake is a small town, Carlos.
没有什么委婉的说法了
There's no other way to say it.
那个男人和我 我们曾经是
That man and I? We were once...
北部高中的瑞基和妮妮
The Ricky and Nini of North High.
你上了北部高中吗
You went to North High?
我还有很多事你不知道
There's a lot you don't know about me.
我是每部剧的主演
I was the star of every show.
他是个曲棍球球手
He was a lacrosse player.
我拖着不情不愿的他
I dragged him kicking and
在高三那年出演了《红男绿女》
screaming into Guys and Dolls our senior year.
我演阿德莱德 他演斯凯·马斯特森
I got Adelaide, he got Sky Masterson,
但两个月后
and two months later?
他拿到全奖进入纽约大学帝势艺术学院
He got into NYU Tisch on a full musical theater scholarship.
而我在犹他大学的等待名单上
I was waitlisted at the University of Utah.
直男在戏剧界就是好运
Straight guys in theater.
他一到纽约就甩了我
He dumped me the minute he got to New York.
我过去15年都在第八大道上躲着他
I spent 15 years avoiding him on Eighth Avenue.
他怎么回来了
Why is he here?
我们该走吗
Should we leave?
我们就该这么做
That's exactly what we should do.
珍妮
Jennie?
是你吗
Is that you?
表现正常点
Act normal.
不好意思 我们见过吗
I'm sorry. Have we met?
珍妮
Jennie.
我是扎克
Zack.
北部高中的扎克·罗伊
Zackey Roy from North High.
《运如淑女》
"Luck Be a Lady"?
天呐
Oh, my.
天呐 扎克
Oh, my gosh! Zackey!
有多久没见了
How long has it been?
十七年 六个月 还隔了三只猫
Seventeen years, six months, and three cats ago,
但谁在数着呢
but who's counting?
等等 倒♥退♥点
Wait. So, back up.
你之前真的是百老汇
You were actually in the original cast of
《小美人鱼》的原卡吗
The Little Mermaid on Broadway?
这没什么大不了
It's not a big deal.
我是亚力克王子的替补 我出演了海星
I was the understudy for Prince Eric and I played a starfish.
为了出演海星我愿意杀一只海星
I would kill a starfish to be a starfish.
北部高中的校长
Well, that's pretty much
差不多也是这么说的
what the principal of North High said, too.
我去年获得了年度毕业生奖
Oh, I got the Alumni of the Year Award last year.
而且他们几乎拉了一整车现金 对我说
And they basically backed a U-Haul full of cash up and said,
"拜托 扎克 回北部高中吧
"Please, Zack. Come back to North
帮我们导演《小美人鱼》吧"
and direct The Little Mermaid for us?"
难以置信
Incredible.
希望孟肯的评委也这么认为
Fingers crossed the Menkies' judges think so.
我们打算摘金
We're goin' for gold.
不好意思 说什么呢
I'm sorry. I'm not following.
就是艾伦·孟肯奖
It's the Alan Menken Awards
颁给杰出高中音乐剧
for Excellence in High School Musical Theater.
当然了 那些
Oh, of course. Those.
他们想让我把百老汇的魔力带回北高 知道吗
They want me to bring Broadway magic to North, you know?
我们会有一个一千加仑的水箱
We're gonna have a 1,000-gallon aquarium
放在舞台上让爱丽儿游泳
onstage for Ariel to swim in.
他们算是给了我一张空白支票 金额任我填
They've pretty much written me a blank check.
我很荣幸
It's an honor.
我觉得我们能赢下最佳音乐剧
I think we might actually win Best Musical.
那太好了 扎克
That's great, Zack.
但我的野猫们 奖励就是付出的汗水
But for my Wildcats, the reward is the work.
对 当然的
Oh! Yeah, absolutely.
听着 我很尊重
Look, I have a lot of respect
任何把教学作为后备选项的人
for anyone who turns teaching as a backup plan.
是我的一个经纪人 我得接个电♥话♥
It's one of my agents. I should get this.
听着
Hey, look,
祝你的演出好运
good luck with your show.
我听说《歌♥舞青春音乐剧》很可爱
I heard High School Musical was adorable.
蒂姆
Hey, Tim.
别理他
Ignore him.
最重要的是我们向卡司保密
The important thing is that we keep the show a secret
要演的剧目 直到我半夜宣布
from the cast until I announce it tonight at midnight.
太好了
Yes!
肯定是《歌♥舞青春2》 对吧
It's gotta be High School Musical Two, right?
珍老师超爱这个三部曲
I mean, Miss Jenn's obsessed with the trilogy.
好吧 第一 我们不是该为派对做准备吗
Okay, A, shouldn't we be getting ready for a party?
第二 你怎么已经在为一部
And, B, how are you already practicing for a tryout
还没宣布的音乐剧练习试镜呢
for a show that hasn't been announced yet?
我只想做好准备
I just wanna be ready.
音乐剧是我和妮妮的好运
The musical was good luck for me and Nini.
我想继续我们的好运
I wanna keep our good thing goin'.
好吧 你最好坐下
Okay, you might wanna take a seat,
其中有一部分我得需要你趴下保护自己
and there's a part where I'm gonna need you to duck and cover.
你能拿这个话筒吗
Can you hold this speaker?
当然
Sure.
等等
Wait for it.
大家总是和我讲话
Everybody's always talking at me
大家总想让我胡思乱想
Everybody's trying to get in my head
我想听见自己的真心
I wanna listen to my own heart talking
我需要依靠自己
I need to count on myself instead
迷失自我得到所想
Lose yourself to get what you want
踏上旅程后又想离开
Get on a ride then wanna get off
推开那些你应该留在身边的人
Push away the ones you should've held close
你是否放手吗
Did you ever let go
你是否不知道
Did you ever not know
我不会停下 那就是我
I'm not gonna stop, that's who I am
我要倾尽全力 这是我的计划
I'll give it all I got, that is my plan
我能找到失去的东西吗 你知道自己能行
Will I find what I lost? You know you can
相信吧 相信吧
Bet on it, bet on it
相信吧 相信吧
Bet on it, bet on it
我要拨云见日 这就是方法
I'm gonna make it right, that is the way
让我的生活回转乾坤
To turn my life around
就是今天
Today is the day
我是那种说到做到的人吗
Am I the type of guy who means what I say?
相信吧 相信吧
Bet on it, bet on it
你能相信我
You can bet on me
你绝对能拿到这角色
You're totally gonna get the part.
加拿大帅气男歌♥手
你看上去像肖恩·蒙德兹 唱歌♥也像肖恩·蒙德兹
You look like Shawn Mendes, and you sing like Shawn Mendes.
如果我长成这样 唱得这么好 我...
If I looked like that and sang like that, I...
随便吧
Whatever.
别跟我说"随便吧" 恋爱小子
Don't "Whatever" me, lover boy.
你不是跟艾什莉在一起了吗
Don't you got this new thing going with Ashlyn?
我在给自己打气 想今晚在派对上亲吻她
I'm psyching myself up to kiss her at the party.
半夜时
At midnight.
我以为你们已经接过吻了
I thought you guys already kissed once.
我不知道那个是否算数
I don't know if that one counted.
那晚是开幕夜 大家都有点疯狂
It was opening night, everything was kinda crazy.
可能只是一时兴趣
It could've been a fluke.
大红 你在下面吗
Big Red, are you down there?
怎么了
Yeah?
亲爱的
Honey,
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表