剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
其实 我们是州里亚军 区赛的第四名
Actually, we placed second in the state, fourth at the regional,
全国编程邀请赛的第10101名
and one-zero-one-zero-one at the National Coding Invitational.
那是二进制[即21]
That's binary.
不好意思 我是故意不听的
I'm sorry, I stopped paying attention on purpose.
我要怎么让他们不摔得那么重
How can I cushion them from this fall?
我可以告诉你 我的学生
Well, I can tell you that my students
似乎能应付一路上遇到的所有挫折
seem to survive every setback that comes their way.
我的学生不像你的学生 他们像我
My students aren't like yours. They're like me!
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这太棒了
Ooh, this is going to be so good,
卡洛斯会穿
Carlos would wear it.
他刚才是穿着阿玛尼的运动裤吗
Does he just walk around in Armani sweatpants?
我想是吧
I guess.
塞布
Uh, Sebbie?
你们出什么问题了吗
Is something going on with you guys?
我猜你可以说
I guess you could say,
他在墨西哥时认识了一群
he met a group of extremely photogenic guys
非常上镜的小伙子
when he was down in Mexico,
他似乎很开心 所以现在我很难过
and he seems pretty happy. So, now I'm pretty sad.
塞布 别这样
Seb, come on.
你想让见他开心 那就是跟你在一起
You want to see him happy. That's with you.
但我想他别无选择 这是默认选项 对吧
Mmm, but I guess he has to be, out of default, right?
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
卡洛斯这样的男孩
There's not a lot of other choices
在东高没有很多选择
for a boy like Carlos here at East.
不 塞布
No, Seb.
你跟他说了你的感受吗
Have you told him how you feel?
我不擅长说自己的感受
Not so good at saying the feelings part out loud.
勇敢表达自己永远没坏处
Never hurts to put yourself out there.
或至少我这么听说
Or so I've heard.
好吧 还有 我之前在披萨店
Okay. Also, did I see you and EJ
是不是看到你和EJ傻笑来着
giggling at the pizza place?
我对那方面也有相同的问题
I have some questions in the same general area.
是不赞成的问题吗
Are they disapproving questions?
吉娜 你是我姐妹 他是我表弟
Gina, you're my sister. He's my cousin.
如果那听上去不奇怪
And if that didn't sound so weird,
你就知道我打算说什么了
you would know what I'm trying to say.
我爱你们俩
I love you both.
他在春假时非常体贴 而且算是救了我
He was really sweet over the break, and he kind of saved me.
但他至少友好
But it was just a nice thing.
我们俩之间没有浪漫的感情
There's nothing romantic in the cards for us.
你确定吗
Uh, you sure?
相信我 我之前出过错
Trust me. I've been wrong before,
所以我觉得自己肯定没出错
so I feel pretty safe putting that idea to bed.
天呐 巧克力
Oh, my God. The chocolates.
什么巧克力
What are the chocolates?
我...
I...
我以为瑞基在情人节送了我巧克力
I thought Ricky sent me some chocolates on Valentine's Day,
我很感动 作为朋友
and I kind of melted a little, as a friend.
但他没有送我巧克力 实际是我妈
But he didn't send me chocolates. It was my mom.
我怎么从来没听说过这事
Why'd I never hear about this?
这没什么大不了
It wasn't a big deal.
很有趣 我们笑了好久
It was funny. We laughed and laughed.
-我觉得我们该走了 -我要拿一瓶汽水
- I think we should move on. - I'm going to get a root beer.
好 大家按顺时针方向转圈
All right, everybody rotate clockwise.
另一个顺时针
Your other clockwise.
我只是不明白发生了什么
I just don't understand what happened.
塞布看起来不是会吃醋的类型
I mean, Seb doesn't seem like the jealous type.
那他是什么类型
What does he seem like?
不知道 农民类型
I don't know. The farmer type.
他担心你跟他在一起 是因为他是这学校
He's worried you're dating him because he's the only other boy
唯一看加拿大版《变装皇后》的人
at school that watches Drag Race Canada.
这好具体
That's specific.
对 艾什莉给我发了信息 我在内部有个间谍
Yeah, Ashlyn texted me. I have a spy on the inside.
好吧
Okay.
那他怎么不对我说
Why wouldn't he just say something to me?
人很复杂 兄弟
People are complicated, man.
我觉得所有人都不像表面那个镇定自若
I don't think aobody has it together as much as they seem.
有些人甚至很慌张
And some of us even less than that.
好吧 漂亮小子
Oh, okay, pretty boy,
虽然这是你生命中第一次单身
just because you're single for the first time in your life.
当他不跟我的联合编舞眼神交流时
When he isn't making eyes at my co-choreographer.
等等 吉娜吗
Wait, Gina?
你们没在一起 对吧
It's not a thing, you guys. Okay?
对 她最棒了 但我们只是兄弟 没什么
Yes, she is the best, but we're buddies, it's cool.
然后逆时针 十五分钟
And counterclockwise, like 15 minutes.
你们是兄弟 没什么
You're buddies? It's cool?
只是现在我不想找对象
I'm just not looking to put myself out there right this second.
因为你要毕业了吗
Is it because you're graduating?
还是因为吉娜跟艾什注意去
Or because Gina lives with Ash?
其实是因为妮妮
It's because of Nini, actually.
不 别担心 我因为不喜欢妮妮了
No, don't worry. I don't have feelings for Nini anymore.
我只是不想再被拒绝而已
I just also don't have the need to get rejected again.
真可爱
Sweet boy.
知道吗 我和妮妮
You know, the only thing
在一起时唯一让我骄傲的事是
I'm really proud of in my time with Nini was...
让她走
...letting her go.
好吧 但那意味着你该什么都不做
Okay. But does that mean you're going to let the next girl go
就放走下一个姑娘吗
without even trying?
喂 小柯
Hello? Hey, Kourt.
真的吗
You did?
真的吗
You did?
不 我们这好极了 一般好 快不行了
No, uh, we're doing great here. Semi-great. Verging on failure.
好 没问题 那边见
Okay, deal. See you there.
柯特妮从豪伊那拿到了百老汇布景
Kourtney got the original Broadway plans from Howie.
我们要用他们的伎俩打败他们了
We're going to beat them at their own game.
等等 我们认识的豪伊吗 我以为他们分手了
Wait. Howie-Howie? I thought that they weren't a thing now?
她没说
She didn't say.
姑娘们说一小时后在剧院门口见
The girls want us to meet them at the stage door in an hour.
收好你的懒惰 我们要拯救我们的剧了
Pack up the lazy Ricky thing. We're going to save our show.
我不想暗示
I don't want to suggest that
你在通过学生们大张旗鼓地
you are vicariously fighting your own battles
战胜自己的心魔 但...
through your students, but...
天呐
Oh, boy.
对 那让我难受
Yeah, that hits home.
你怎么这么聪明
And how are you so wise?
我学生第一次获得机器人奖的时候
The first time my students won a robotics award,
我哭着给我爸打了电♥话♥ 告诉了他
I called my dad in tears to tell him.
我是个成年男性
I'm an adult man.
你不是唯一需要驱逐心魔的人
You're not the only one with demons to exorcise.
我把他们逼得太紧了
I've pushed them too hard.
而且我占用了你太多时间
And I've taken up too much of your time.
现在解决这一切还不算晚
It's not too late to fix all of that.
谢谢 本杰明 真的
Thank you, Benjamin, truly.
教师力量 对吧
Teacher power, right?
没错
Indeed.
我爱你太过深沉 只能放手
I love you so much that I've gotta let you go
我收到你短♥信♥了
Hey, I got your text.
兄弟们收拾好去学校了 怎么了
The boys packed up and headed to school. What's up?
瑞基
Ricky?
我写了一首歌♥ 打算唱给妮妮听
I had this song I was going to play for Nini.
在春假时写的
I wrote it over spring break.
算是孤注一掷的告别
It was like a last-ditch goodbye,
或期待奇迹 或道歉 或其他什么
or Hail Mary, or apology, or something.
天呐 你俩就像青春电影
Ugh, you guys are a Hallmark movie.
好吧 别打击我 有时歌♥曲能代表一切
Okay. Don't knock it. Sometimes a song can mean everything.
好吧
Okay.
那你的信息
So, about your text?
我觉得妮妮不用听那首歌♥
Uh, I don't think Nini needs to hear that song.
我不会让她经受那些了
I'm not going to put her through that.
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表