剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
We aren't dating.
显然是的
Obviously.
所以或许你该找其他人谈妮妮的事
So, maybe there are better people to confide in about Nini.
对 不 我只是
Yeah. No. I just...
不 没事 我懂你意思
No, it's fine. I know what you meant.
我只是想说 今晚是卡洛斯的夜晚
I'm just saying, tonight's about Carlos.
我想好好庆祝
And I wanna go out big.
你们装饰这里真快
You guys decorated this place crazy fast.
你应该看看他在披萨店
You should see him at the pizza shop.
没有人叠盒子比他更快
Nobody folds a box faster.
我们叫他牛折纸小王子
We call him Oregano Origami.
真的吗 我一直想要个外号♥
Wow, really? I always wanted a nickname.
这让我好开心
Oh, this makes me so happy.
大红干手工活吗
Big Red doing manual labor?
不 是你们
No, you guys!
有一阵我感觉没参演剧目有点难过
Uh, for a minute I was feeling sad about not being in the show
但现在看到你们都展翅高飞
but now looking at you both, spreading your wings,
在披萨店工作
working at the pizza shop,
同时做着好多工作
doing a thousand different things at once.
说不好 这像个小小的提醒
I don't know, it's like a very small reminder
世界是我的牡蛎[我可以做任何事]that the world is my oyster.
好吧 但别在披萨上放牡蛎
Okay. Uh, but never mix oysters and pizza.
等等 你想要份工作吗
Wait, do you want a job?
我们现在不招人
Oh, we aren't currently hiring.
除非豪伊和柯特妮真的在一起了
That is, unless Howie and Kourtney actually get together.
然后他们又分手 之后其中一人辞职了
And then they break up. And then one of them quits.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
等等 你在说什么...疯了
Wait. What are you even... That's crazy.
你不能 这简直不可理喻
You can't... It's insane with that...
那个小人是我的员工
That little man is my employee.
严格来说并不是 所以你们可以约会
Technically, not really. So, you are free to date each other.
知道吗 我要走了 够了
You know what? I think I'm gonna go. That's enough.
好吧
Okay...
只是事实
Just the truth.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我只是觉得 这对妮妮来说意义重大
And I was just thinking, it would mean so much to Nini...
瑞基 我明白 我想希望妮妮参演
Ricky, I hear you. And I miss Nini up there, too.
每天都是
Every day, I do.
尽管她的才华能让我们在孟肯比赛中崭露头角
And while her talent would give us an edge at the Menkies
让那个帅气又邪恶的扎克认清现实
and put that beautiful, evil Zackey Roy in his place,
但演员已经选好了
the show has been cast.
我理解
I... I understand.
而且还有秋季音乐剧
There's always next fall's musical.
本 对吧
Ben, right?
我们在情人节见过 当你和
We met on Valentine's Day when you came
珍妮佛一起来披萨店时
to the pizza shop with Jennifer.
我们是一起进店的
Oh, we walked into the establishment together
但我们不是一起去的
but we didn't go together.
我知道 她说你们是关系好的同事
Oh, I know. She said that you were, uh, close colleagues.
真的吗 她还说什么了吗
Oh, really? Uh, she say anything else?
我不记得了
Uh, not that I recall.
你教...实习吗
You teach, uh, shop?
工程
Engineering.
还有AV俱乐部 所以我才在这里
And the AV Club, which is why I'm here.
我得捕捉快乐
I have to capture the joy.
-那好 -那好
- Well... - Well...
那好 我该去帮忙了 幸会 本
Well, I should go help out. It was nice to see you, Ben.
我也是这么想的
My thoughts exactly.
我们到了
We're here.
我真高兴你来了
I'm so glad you came.
不然我还能干什么 尤其是今天
What else would I be doing on today, of all days?
来这的一路很刺♥激♥
The ride over here was, um, exciting.
我的驾照只能开农具
I only have my driver's license for farm equipment.
好 来吧 我们做个快速的相机测试
All right. Come on, let's do a quick camera test.
我不想搞砸了
I don't wanna screw this up.
对 我接受了马扎拉的建议
Yeah, I kinda took Mazzara up on his offer.
过去几周我一直在去AV俱乐部
I've been dropping by the AV Club for a couple of weeks.
他想让我搞清楚自己的故事
He wants me to figure out my story.
别再看着过去的自♥拍♥镜头
Stop looking at the old selfie cam
试着找到更有趣的人 向他们学习
and, uh, try to find more interesting people to learn from.
再说 我也喜欢卡洛斯 所以很简单
Plus, I love Carlos so, easy math.
我要给这孩子做一份他无法忘怀的生日祝词
I'm gonna make that kid a birthday tribute he will never forget.
我...
I, uh...
我没准备任何对卡洛斯说的话
I didn't prepare anything to say about Carlos.
这就是目的所在
Oh, that's the whole point.
试图捕捉今晚的精彩随性瞬间
Just trying to capture things on the fly tonight.
开始录制
And we're rolling.
他们两分钟后到
They'll be here in two minutes!
瞧瞧这个高级的录像装置
Oh, look at this fancy interview setup.
别忘了稍后拍我好看的一面
Don't forget to get my good side later.
那是哪一面
Which side is that?
有趣
Smooth.
等等 切 不 这不能进生日祝词
Wait, cut, nope. That is not going in the birthday tribute.
太迟了
Too late.
卡斯威尔
Caswell.
好吧
Okay.
天呐 我真希望这能符合你的期待
Gosh, I hope this lives up to your very high standards.
说真的 亲爱的 我也希望如此
Honestly, honey, so do I.
开门吧
Open the doors!
生日快乐 卡洛斯
Happy birthday, Carlos!
等等 这不是真的
Wait. This can't be happening.
-是真的 -我没穿派对外套
- It is. - I'm not wearin' a party outfit.
我们给你做了
We got you covered.
好样的 妮妮和瑞基
Yes, Nini and Ricky!
大家好 我觉得你们应该知道
Hey, everyone! I think you kinda, you know...
今天是卡洛斯的成人礼
It's Carlos' quinceañero!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
-吉娜 上来吧 -来吧 G
- Gina, get on up here. - Yeah, G!
有请吉娜 各位
Gina, everybody!
-吉娜 -加油 G
- Whoo! Gina! - Go, G!
测试 测试
Testing, testing.
大家好
Hello!
卡洛斯·罗德里格斯
Carlos Rodriguez,
在剧目的编舞问题上
we, um, haven't always seen eye-to-eye
我们并不总是意见一致
when it comes to running rehearsal...
而且
...and
说真的 我完全不知道今晚要送你什么
honestly, I sorta had no idea what to get you tonight.
直到塞布给我看了
And then Sebbie showed me
你七年级时的录像 跳舞录像
that clip of you in seventh grade, dancing.
我就发现...
I was like...
"好吧 其实我们一模一样"
"Okay, so, we're actually the exact same."
因为我记得自己七年级的时候
Because I remember where I was in seventh grade,
或者说那年我待过的地方
or, uh, all of the places that I was that year.
我会一直不停地跳舞
And I would just dance and dance
一个人在卧室 让自己不闲着
alone in my bedroom to stay busy
逃避现实
and escape.
但我们的区别在于
But the difference between us is,
我从没把那些展示给世界看
I never would have put that out into the world
我也不会把视频留在图享上
and I never would have left that up on Instagram
尤其是得到那种评论后
after some of the comments you got...
有些人就是什么都看不顺眼
Haters gonna hate.
总之 今晚我要复刻你的舞蹈
Anyways, um, tonight I'm recreating your dance.
因为我们或许在编舞上意见不同
Because, we might not share a choreography brain,
但我想你知道我们有相同的舞者之心
but I think you know we share a dancer heart.
无论明天发生什么
No matter what happens tomorrow,
或后天发生什么
or the day after that,
我们都会一直跳舞
we just keep on dancing.
没错
Yes, we do.
放录像带吧
Roll the tape.
大家好
Hello, world!
这是个时光胶囊
This is a time capsule
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表