剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
You can bet on me...
那是什么
What was that?
不好意思 珍老师
Uh, I'm sorry, Miss Jenn. Um...
我知道你还没叫到我 但如果没关系
I know you didn't call me yet. But if it's all right with you,
我知道我是最后一个人
I know I'm the last person to go,
我有点想赶紧结束
and I'd kinda like to get it over with?
给我看看你的本事 亲爱的
Show me what you've got, honey.
真的吗
Seriously?
你能行 哥们
You got this, dude.
呼吸 呼吸 好吗 有我在
Breathe. Just breathe. Okay? I've got you.
好样的
Yeah!
加油 大红
Go, Big Red!
棒极了 大红
Whoo! Yeah, Big Red!
今天的试镜到此结束
And that concludes today's auditions.
大红是完美来福
歌♥唱受尊重的同学
Sing out ye honored classmates
以真正的力量和精神
With might and spirit true
鼓舞心情 提高声音
Lift up your hearts and voices
遵守自己的角色
And behold the role for you
YAC校歌♥
出演自己角色时大胆发声
Speak boldly when you play your part
我们追求崇高的艺术
As we pursue the highest art
空荡荡的大厅挂着画像
Portraits hang in these hallowed halls
最优秀的学生
The finest of them all
让让
Clear!
天呐 什么
Oh, my God! What?
-我们进了 我们进了 -恭喜
- We're in! We're in! - Congratulations!
我觉得搞错了
I think there's been a mistake.
等等 你没入选吗
Wait. Did you not get a part?
我拿到了那个角色
I got the part.
等等 你是说
Wait. You mean...
我拿到了贝儿 我是贝儿了
I got Belle! I'm Belle!
莉莉 你有很惊人的嗓音
Lily, you've got an incredible voice,
但在这里 我们不会嘲笑
but around here, we don't laugh at people
勇敢展现自己的人
who put themselves out there,
即使有时他们看上去傻乎乎
even when they look a little silly.
实际上 我们为他们喝彩
In fact, we cheer for them.
等等 瑞基呢
Hold up. Where's Ricky?
你猜猜
Guess what?
喂 你能听见吗
Hello? Can you hear me?
我正在嗓音休息
好吧 你正看着东高的最新野兽
Okay. You are looking at East High's newest Beast.
嗓音休息时你能发出那种声音吗
Are you allowed to make noises on vocal rest?
随便吧 这件事更重要
Oh, whatever, this is way more important!
我优秀有才的男朋友拿到了主角
My amazing and talented boyfriend just got the lead!
那是妮妮吗
Is that Nini?
大家好啊
You guys! Hi!
今晚给全世界最棒的孩子们吃披萨
Pizza tonight for the world's best kiddos!
别忘了给服务员小费
Don't forget to tip your waitress.
-妈妈 -你爱我 你知道的
- Mom! - You love me, and you know it.
妮妮子 我们好想你
Neenerz! We miss you so much!
小柯 茶煲太太 那就是茶
Kourt! Mrs. Potts? That is the tea!
有趣 这妹子会开玩笑
That's funny. She got jokes.
不 说真的
No, but for real,
你会成为最棒的茶煲
you are going to knock Potts out of the park.
你不知道我有多为你骄傲
You've no idea how proud I am of you.
别让我现在哭 妮妮子
Ooh, do not make me cry right now, Neenz.
我的妆容太过优秀
My make-up looks too good.
妮妮
Nini!
你眼前的是卢米埃灯光师
You are lookin' at Latinx Lumière!
-还有来福 -还有齐普
- And LeFou! - And Chip!
还有羽毛掸子普路美
And Babette zee feather duster!
-等等 你在干什么 -学法国口音
- Wait, what are you doing? - A French accent?
妮妮 你那个
Nini! What's going on
高级寄宿学校怎么样
at your big fancy boarding school right now?
快让我们羡慕羡慕
Make us jealous!
没有你们那里那么激动人心
Nothing nearly as exciting as what's going on with you!
恭喜 艾什 你当然会拿到贝儿了
Congrats, Ash! Of course, you get Belle.
其实 有一个来试镜的女孩
Oh, actually, there was this one girl who auditioned,
她长得就像现实生活中的迪士尼公主
who kind of looks like a literal Disney princess.
对 我觉得她唱歌♥时
Yeah. I think I saw a bird
我看到有只鸟停在了她手指上
land on her finger while she was singing.
等等 如果我是加斯顿 我才意识到你和我要
Wait, wait. If I'm Gaston, I just realized that you and I have...
好吧 别说了 我选择不去想这种事
Okay. Don't. Choosing not to think about it.
吃甜点前 妈妈要拍照 这是规矩
Before you get dessert, Mom gets a picture. That's the rule.
-妈 -这是规矩 懂吗
- Mom! - That's the rule, all right?
-你们都进来 真可爱 -茄子
- Got you all. And... It's cute! - Cheese!
我手♥机♥快没电了
Hey, my phone's almost outta juice
我还答应该给我爸打电♥话♥ 所以
and I promised my dad I'd give him a call. So...
不不不 完全理解 对
Oh, no, no, no. Totally get it. Yeah.
你们好好庆祝
Do your celebration thang.
妮妮 我只想感谢你 告诉我去...
Neen, I just wanna say thank you so, so much for telling me to...
瑞基 电♥话♥结束
歌♥唱受尊重的同学
Sing out ye honored classmates
以真正的力量和精神
With might and spirit true
鼓舞心情 提高声音
Lift up your hearts and voices
遵守自己的角色
And behold the role for you
出演自己角色时大胆发声
Speak boldly when you play your part
我们追求崇高的艺术
As we pursue the highest art
空荡荡的大厅挂着画像
Portraits hang in these hallowed halls
最优秀的学生
The finest of them all
致敬 致敬 致敬YAC
To thee, to thee, the YAC
我们雄伟飞船的船长
Captains of our noble craft
我们取得的成就
Distinction we achieve
树立标杆 扬起星辰
Set the bar and raise our star
闪耀穿透重重迷雾
Shining through and through
永远忠于我们的旗帜
Ever loyal to our banner
高高浪花 黑色蓝色
Long wave the black and blue
这里是北部高中的主转接台
You have reached the North High School main switch board.
请说出你想转接的老师或部门
Please state the teacher or department you are trying to reach.
戏剧社
Drama.
00:34:14,310
戏剧社
Drama.
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表