剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
要不我送你怎么样
Hey, I mean, you want me to drive you?
我可以开大红的车
I could grab Big Red's car.
再给我一个撑过四月的吻
Maybe, steal a kiss for the month of April.
不行 亲爱的 我们还在排练
Nonsense, honey, we're still in the middle of rehearsal.
我可以送你去车站 再开回来
I can take you to the bus station and then zip back to school.
这样可以吗
Sound good?
行 这样也行
Yeah. Yeah, that works.
听着 各位
Listen up, everyone.
我要出去一会儿
I am going to step out for a little while
让妮妮赶上大巴车
to make sure that Nini catches her bus.
在我回来之前
Please go back to workshopping
请继续研讨《请上座》
Be Our Guest concepts until I return,
找到合作之路
and find a path forward.
我请了马扎拉先生来代课
I've asked Mr. Mazzara to pop in.
我不在的时候 不要嬉嬉闹闹
And make sure that you don't get too rowdy while I'm gone.
谢谢你 本杰明
Thank you, Benjamin.
我和珍老师是同事
Miss Jenn and I are colleagues.
我们上周在披萨店里各吃各的
No, we never quite shared a slice at the pizza shop last week,
但我们有共识 这就够了
but we share an understanding, and that's enough.
够了
That's enough.
EJ
Ej?
没事吧
Hey. Everything cool?
我很好
Yeah, I'm excellent.
好 见到你真好
Okay. Well, uh, it's nice to see you.
杜克大学没有录取我
I didn't get into Duke.
EJ 我真的
EJ, I... I'm really...
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我想你一定
I mean, I'm sure you got into
收到了很多其他学校的录取 对吗
a ton of other schools, though, right?
一个州立大学
One state school.
我很感激 真的
And I'm grateful for that, I am,
但我爷爷奶奶在杜克相识
but my grandparents met at Duke.
我父母是在杜克读研时认识的
My parents met at grad school there.
我们是杜克世家
We're a Duke family.
我以为这是板上钉钉的事
I mean, I thought it was a lock.
我要怎么跟我爸说呢
What am I gonna tell my dad?
我懂
I get it.
要我说 目标学校有时没有想象中好
If it helps, sometimes dream schools are a little overrated.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
妮妮 我们出发
Nini! Let's roll.
相信结果吧
Trust the outcome.
有人看到EJ了吗
Has anyone seen EJ?
大家听着
Everybody, listen up.
好消息
Great news.
我和吉娜决定共享大家的监护权
Gina and I agreed to joint custody of you all.
那我们周末去谁家
Oh, so who gets us on weekends?
我们会在舞者加入之前
We're gonna workshop our Be Our Guest
给你们分开表演
visions on you guys separately
《请上座》的编舞
before adding the dancers.
大家将匿名投票选出获胜版本
The winning version will then be decided in an anonymous vote.
有趣又简单
Fun and easy.
是啊
Yay.
来吧 伯纳黛特 配合点
Come on, Bernadette. Work with me.
别担心 我们离巴士站只剩一半路了
Don't worry, we're already halfway to the bus station.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
温度一低它就容易熄火
She's prone to stalling in the cold.
但它总能重新点着
But she always comes around.
即时在它害怕的时候
Even when she's scared.
我们还在说这车吗
We still talking about the car?
如果我今晚回不了丹佛
If I don't make it back to Denver tonight,
我明天早上就要缺课了
I'll miss class in the morning.
我上周五已经缺了一次了
And I already missed Friday and they're, like,
而且他们非常在意出勤率
crazy about the attendance.
我甚至可能要被开除了
I might even get kicked out.
你不会被那学校开除的
You are not getting kicked out of that school.
欢迎致电美国汽车协会
Thank you for calling Triple-A.
现在来电的人数较多
We are experiencing high call volume.
别急 我们会把你送回你属于的地方
Don't fret. We'll get you back where you belong.
这首歌♥的灵感来自我二姐的成人舞
This number was inspired by my second-oldest sister's quince.
以性感的爵士乐为主题
Theme, sultry jazz.
塞巴斯蒂安 开始吧
Sebastian, you may begin.
怎么回事
Oh, what was that?
也许是电线坏了
Maybe a power line went down.
不是的 各位 我没看到农民年鉴的上一条警报
Oh, no, you guys. I missed an alert from my Farmer's Alman-app.
盐湖城一小时内已经积雪半英尺了
Salt Lake just got half a foot in half an hour.
我爸说道路全部关闭了
My dad says the roads are completely closed.
天呐 你们快点出来
Oh, my gosh, you guys, get out here!
太可怕了
This is insane!
我们是唯一被困在学校的吗
Are we the only ones stuck at school?
似乎其他的社团都回家了
Looks like every other club went home.
我要问一下妮妮吗 我来问问妮妮
Should I check on Nini? I'm checking on Nini.
我不介意我们在这被困一晚上
I don't mind the idea of being stuck together all night.
也许我们应该拥抱取暖
Maybe we should hold each other for warmth?
你俩够了
Okay, you guys.
各位 听好了
Listen up, folks.
我们得赶紧囤积必需品 以防天气更糟
We need to act fast and gather supplies in case this gets worse.
想法不错 吉娜 但我觉得没那么严重
Love the commitment, Gina, but I don't think it's that serious.
彩排可以推迟 听我的指挥
Rehearsal can wait. Follow my lead.
每半小时联♥系♥一次你们的父母
Contact your parents every half hour,
但是尽量保留手♥机♥电量
but conserve your phone batteries.
水 手电 行动吧 各位
Waters, flashlights. Let's move, people.
等会儿见
See ya!
什么 我们怎么又回到队尾了
What? How did we move back in the queue?
瑞基 我们被困在雪里了
你还好吗 救援算是我和大红的专长 我爱你
我会保证我没事的
冰激凌车出了事故
An ice cream truck accident?
谁会在这鬼天气吃冰激凌
Who is eating ice cream today, of all days?
喂 喂 拜托
Yeah, hello? Hello? Oh, come on!
-珍老师 我很抱歉 -不 是我抱歉
- Miss Jenn, I'm so sorry if I... - No, no, no, I'm sorry.
你需要赶回去 做了不起的事情
You need to get back so you can do fabulous things
成为明星
and be the star that you are.
和我说说如果你回去了 你现在会做什么
Tell me what you'd be doing if you were back right now.
星期一不是最好的
Oh, well, Mondays aren't the greatest.
胡说
Nonsense.
我想已经差不多到晚饭时间了
Well, I guess it'd almost be dinner time,
所以我可能会安静地走向餐厅
so I'd be heading to the dining hall in silence.
-安静 -对 静音周一
- "Silence"? - Yeah, uh, muted Mondays.
我们不能过度使用我们的声音
We're not supposed to over-exert our voices.
老师说如果我们自身太吵闹的话
Our teachers say if we're too loud as ourselves,
就会忘记我们的角色
we'll drown out our characters.
好吧 还有什么
Okay. What else?
也许那里也在下雪
Uh, it'd probably be snowing,
我想应该和这里差别不大
so I guess that's not so different.
这是唯一让我有家的感觉的东西
It's sort of the only thing that makes me feel at home.
所以我可能会喝杯茶
So maybe I'd drink some tea.
下雪时不喝热巧克力吗
No hot chocolate when it snows?
不 热巧克力在学院的禁止名单上
Uh, no, hot chocolate is on the Y-A-C N-A-Y list.
在青年演员音乐学院绝不要做的事
"Never At YAC."
它会引起上火和水肿
Um, it causes inflammation and puffiness,
所以大家都不喝它
so everyone kind of avoids it.
然后晚餐后就该睡觉了
Then, after dinner is bedtime.
每晚都会有睡衣派对之类的吧
Must be like a slumber party every night.
其实大家非常低调
Uh, yeah, it's actually pretty low-key.
窃窃私语对声音不好 所以非常安静
Whispering is bad for the voice, so it's kinda very, very quiet.
我明白了
I see.
然后我会听菲奥娜·艾波入睡
And then I'll listen to Fiona Apple and try to fall asleep,
这样我可以用最好的面貌迎接新一天
so I can put on my best face in the morning.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Honey, are you okay?
拖车还有25分钟就到
Tow truck will be here in 25 minutes.
-太好了 -真的吗
- Oh, good. - Is it?
这不是个好主意
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表