剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
《歌♥舞青春:音乐剧》前情提要
Previously on High School Musical: The Musical: The Series...
春季音乐剧的试镜轰轰烈烈地结束了
Auditions for the Spring musical got off with a bang.
-瑞基呢 -我在这
- Where's Ricky? - I'm here!
我和吉娜还有小柯展示了我们都是女主角
Gina, Kourt, and I showed we're all leading ladies.
我们所有人在一起
In this together
新来的女孩的歌♥喉像天使
The new girl sang like an angel...
去更广阔的世界里冒险...
Adventure in the great...
而行为却像 我能说"魔鬼"吗
...and acted like, am I allowed to say "devil"?
只有我俩才是真正的竞争者
We're the only real contenders.
妮妮虽然去了遥远的城♥堡♥ 但不知为何...
And Nini may be off in some far-away castle, but somehow...
我是贝儿了
I'm Belle!
如果这是童话般的梦 我真不愿醒来
If this is a fairy tale, I don't wanna wake up.
明天就是情人节了
So, tomorrow is Valentine's Day,
这是我们交往以来的第一个情人节 从...
and this is our first Valentine's Day as a couple since...
从去年开始算
Well, since last year,
但这次不一样 你知道吗
but it feels different this time, you know?
所以 我从YAC请了个短假
So, I thought it would be fun
赶回家给瑞基一个惊喜
to take a quick break from YAC,
这肯定很有意思
come back home, and surprise Ricky.
在我们小时候 我会出现在瑞基的窗下
When we were little, I used to show up at Ricky's window,
然后他会拉开窗帘
and he'd open the curtains
憨憨的傻笑着 还总是...
with this big, goofy grin, and it always...
好吧 虽然很老套 但是很暖心
Okay, this is corny, but it warms my heart.
我怀念那个笑容 所以
And I miss that smile, so,
我想可以说这对我而言也是一份礼物
I guess you could say this is sort of a gift for me, too.
每当微风拂过我都会想起你
I think of you when the wind blows
我在所到之处看到你的脸庞
I see your face almost everywhere
或许盐湖城是有点距离
Sure, maybe Salt Lake is not close
但我依然呼吸着有你的空气
But I'm still breathing you in the air
因为...
Because...
-你在干什么 -我在干什么
- What are you doing? - What am I doing?
你又是谁
Who are you being?
-什么 -瑞基在哪
- What? - Where is Ricky?
YAC青年演员音乐学院
丹佛
瑞基在那里
没错 我坐末班车来到了妮妮的寄宿学校
Yes, I took a last-minute bus to Nini's boarding school.
为了庆祝明天的情人节
For Valentine's Day tomorrow,
我想给她个惊喜 让她知道
I wanted to surprise her and show her
我们俩之间什么都没有改变
that nothing's changed between us.
我也不想自吹自擂
I don't wanna brag,
但我早就想好了怎么过个极致浪漫的情人节
but I had a pretty romantic idea the other day.
我相信这世界是部爱情喜剧
I believe the word is romcom.
爱情喜剧
Romcom
打扰一下 我在找妮妮·萨拉扎尔-罗伯茨
Oh, excuse me. I'm looking for a Nini Salazar-Roberts.
-谁 -从盐湖城新来的那个女孩
- Who? - New girl, from Salt Lake.
我记得她提前一天请假去过周末了
Oh, I'm pretty sure she cut out a day early for the weekend.
你不会是要去她窗下弹唱浪漫小夜曲吧
You weren't gonna do that outdoor serenade thing, were you?
你知道这是所戏剧学校吧
You realize this is a drama school?
大家都这么做
Everybody does that.
厉害了
Cool.
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧 第二季 第三集
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧 第二季 第三集
情 人 节
是时候去分杯羹了
Time to get a piece of the pie.
柯特妮崛起的第一步是经济独♥立♥
So, step one of the dawn of Kourtney is financial independence,
所以站在你眼前的
which is why you are looking
正是盐湖城披萨店的新任副经理
at the brand-new assistant manager of Salt Lake Slices!
我成了大红自己家餐馆的老板
Is it a little awkward that I'm Big Red's boss
这是否会有点尴尬呢
in his own family's restaurant?
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I wouldn't know,
因为我再也不用因为占别人位置道歉了
because I no longer apologize for taking up space.
柯特妮·格林 副经理
再说 这地方急需柯特妮来整治一番了
Besides, this place could use a Kourtney's touch.
又脏又乱
It's messy.
-打扰一下 -不用紧张
- Uh, excuse me. - You're good.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我可不觉得
I sincerely doubt that.
这是犹太街的订单吗
Is this for the J Street order?
他们想要更多餐具
They're gonna want extra utensils.
我是柯特妮 你是哪位
I'm Kourtney. Who are you?
-这不重要 -为什么
- Doesn't matter. - Why not?
无意冒犯 柯拉 但我觉得
No offense, Cora, but I'm guessing
你不会在这里干很久
you won't be working here long.
行 我们重新来过
Okay, let's start over.
我叫柯特妮 是你的老板
The name's Kourtney, I'm your boss,
我来这里就是为了让这家店运营得更好
and I'm here to make this place run better.
谁把香蕉辣椒的位置换了
Who moved these banana peppers?
我换的
I did.
为什么
Why?
这样在给披萨撒料的时候
So the Parmesan doesn't sprinkle down
帕尔玛奶酪就不会洒在上面了
on them when you garnish the pizza.
好的 柯丽 我跟你实话实说吧
Okay, Corey, I'm gonna level with you.
我不叫这名
Not my name.
在过去三个月里我跟了五个老板
I've had five bosses in the last three months,
他们每一个人来到这儿都说
and all of them came in here talking about,
"我要彻底提高配菜区的效率"
"I'm gonna totally streamline the garnish station."
告诉你吧 从没成功过
News flash. It never works.
然后他们就去别的地方实习了
Then they move onto an internship somewhere,
这里又会有一个新的经理
and we all get a shiny new manager... again.
你怎么就认为我跟他们一样呢
And what makes you think I won't be any different?
只是直觉
Just a hunch.
东部高中
真不敢相信我们俩
I just can't believe we both
昨晚竟然都与彼此擦肩而过了
totally missed each other last night.
起码放学我就能见到你了 对吧
At least I still get to see you after school, right?
瑞查德
Richard?
起码放学我就能见到你了
Hey, at least I get to see you after school.
我刚说过了
Just said that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我竟然不知道你搬家了
Can't believe I didn't know you moved.
-是啊 说到这个... -没事
- Yeah, about that... - Oh, it's all good.
我只做了关于那个开窗女生的三个噩梦
I only had, like, three nightmares about the girl in the window.
真的吗 我昨晚在大巴后排
Yeah? Well, I, uh, spent all night freezing
冻了一夜而且一宿没睡 所以算扯平了吗
on the back of a bus and got no sleep, so, call it even?
你真的大老远的坐车去丹佛
You really went all the way to Denver
就只是为了说"情人节快乐"
just to say "Happy Valentine's Day"?
更想 唱出来
More like, to sing it.
我给你写了首歌♥
I kind of wrote you this song.
我也给你写了首歌♥
I wrote a song too.
少来
Oh, come on.
我现在就想听你唱你的歌♥
I wanna hear yours right now.
伯恩 我们要开始了
Bowen. Hey, uh, we're starting.
珍老师找你 你还好吗
Miss Jenn's asking for you. You good?
放学后 好吗
After school. Okay?
好
Okay.
你还好吗
Are you good?
对 对
Yeah, yeah, it's...
这是我第一次没有女友的情人节
It's my first Valentine's Day without a girlfriend
虽然有点不好受 但我会泰然自若
and, uh, stings a little, but, uh, takin' it in stride.
你穿了一身黑
You're dressed in all black.
对 巧合吧
Yeah, just happened, I guess.
你来吗
You ready?
好了 各位
Okay, people.
《美女与野兽》同名主题曲
The title song of Beauty and the Beast
是我们剧的主心骨
is the centerpiece of our show.
是由阿什曼和孟肯两位超级词曲家所写
Written at the height of Ashman and Menken's powers,
这是自《突然西摩》后他们合作的最浪漫的情歌♥
and it's their most romantic ballad since Suddenly, Seymour.
提醒一下 贝儿终于倾心于野兽
As a reminder, Belle is finally falling for the Beast,
但这不是因为斯德哥尔摩综合征 各位
and it's not because of Stockholm syndrome, you all.
爱就是爱
Love is love.
瑞基和艾什 该复习下华尔兹了
Ricky and Ash, it's time to review the waltz.
用比常规速度慢的速度开始
Let's take it way under tempo.
岁月般古老的故事
Tale as old as time
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表