剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
- You said "long semester." - 'Kay.
"但我对我们的现状感到满意"
"But I'm so glad to be where we are."
"但我不会用任何事情替代 敬第二幕"
"But I wouldn't trade it for anything. Here's to second acts."
"致新的篇章 爱你的 妮妮"
"And new beginnings. Love, Nini."
这太不可思议了
It's pretty crazy.
看来我们的想法真是一模一样
I guess we are literally on the same page.
稍等一下
Just for a moment.
珍老师 你在独自感伤吗
Miss Jenn? You're emoting by yourself.
还没有结束
It's not over.
一切都还没结束
It's not over yet.
25%的孟肯最终得分
Twenty-five percent of our final Menkies score
将会在典礼上打出
will occur at the actual ceremony,
在我和扎克·罗伊演对手戏的当下
when I perform opposite Zackey Roy.
你是指我们吗
You mean when we do.
如果我们在孟肯能有一场完美的演出
Maybe if we have a perfect performance at the Menkies,
我们依然能有所斩获
we'll still win something.
你们有什么事吗
Did you need something?
我本来想让你在我的剧目上签名
I was gonna ask you to sign my program,
但现在完全没必要了
but that's a hard never mind now.
你会来之后的派对吗
Are you coming to the party?
我很想去 但我还要研究今晚的录像
Oh, I would. But I have to study the video of tonight.
在典礼前还有进步的空间
There's room for improvement before the awards.
玩得开心 你俩
But have fun, you two.
我们会一直...
We'll always have...
开心的
fun.
吉娜 去披萨店吗
Gina, hey. Comin' to Slices?
事实上 我准备早点回家
Uh, think I'm gonna head home early, actually.
发生什么事了
What's goin' on?
我本来有个大又蠢的计划
I just had this big dumb plan to go out
准备今晚跟EJ一起 但他刚才反悔了
with EJ tonight and he just cancelled.
你们能明天去啊
You can go tomorrow.
不 他反悔了 妮妮
No, he cancelled, Nini.
永远的
For good.
吉娜 我不清楚你和EJ到底发生了什么
Gina, I don't know what's going on between you and EJ,
-但你有种与生俱来的力量 -妮妮
- but you are a force of nature. - Nini...
你身上有种力量...
You have this energy about you that's...
令人讨厌吗
Off-putting?
强大
Powerful.
我觉得 任何人都会庆幸能拥有你
I'd say any guy would be lucky to have you,
但这不重要
but that's not the point.
重要的是 我们都很庆幸能认识你
Truth is, we're all lucky to know you.
你还是一贯如此
You're still doin' it.
一贯怎样
Doing what?
让别人振作
Lifting other people up.
你今晚一直在这么做
You did it all night.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry about
对于情人节巧克力那件事
the whole Valentine's Day chocolates thing.
没事 那是...
Oh, no, that's...
说实话 那更多有关我和你
Honestly, it was more about me and you
而不是我和他
than it was about me and him.
等下 谁和谁
Wait, who and who?
我只是希望 最终我们之间的关系
I was just hoping we were finally in a place where you could...
能让你百分百信任我
one hundred percent trust me.
我信任你 完全信任
I did. I do.
我早就知道你值得信任了
I mean, that's something that I learned early on,
在你偷了我所有东西
when you stole all my stuff,
又把它们还回来的时候
then gave it back.
你真的是个好人 妮妮
You're a really solid person, Nini.
嗯
Well...
如果你改主意要去披萨店的话
If you change your mind about going to Slices...
对了 我们的剧其实可以更好
Our show would have been better, by the way,
如果你今晚唱了《玫瑰之歌♥》的话
if you could have sung The Rose Song tonight.
这我说不好
I don't know about that.
你想过把你的歌♥曲创作水平提高一个层次吗
Have you thought about taking your songwriting to the next level?
你觉得我该做些什么
What are you asking me?
有个人我想你该见见
There's someone I think you should meet.
正好
Oh, good.
我不确定你去不去披萨店
I wasn't sure if you'd be at the pizza place.
我在等孟肯奖评委
I'm waiting for the Menkies judge.
他将会公布评分结果
He is going to deliver the verdict
然后通知我说我们被提名了 或者没有
and let me know what we got nominated for, or didn't.
我做足心理准备了
I'm in a great place mentally.
我相信你
I believe you.
我说了让你从高处跳下来的话 瑞基
I told you to jump off something high, Ricky.
是啊 我化险为夷了 所以
Yeah, I landed on my feet. So...
你向来如此
You always do.
但是
But, uh...
我不确定这学期我是不是把你们逼得太紧
I'm not sure that I didn't push you kids too hard this semester.
你需要什么吗
Did you want something?
演出前我看到你和我爸了 笑得很开心
I saw you with my dad before the show. All the giggling.
我紧张的时候就喜欢大笑
I do that when I'm nervous.
我是说他
I was talking about him.
我爸...
Uh, my dad...
他今年经历了很多 我相信你也是
He's been through a lot this year, and I'm sure you have, too.
于是我开始意识到
And I'm starting to realize,
没有人应该告诉其他人
no one should be able to tell anyone
他们能或不能跟谁在一起
who they can or can't take a chance on.
这些话的意思是
Where is this going?
我祝福你们 如果你想再跟他约会的话
You have my blessing, if you want to date him again.
他脾气怪 还不会做♥鸡♥肉 但是
I mean, he's a crank and he can't make chicken, but...
你让他感到快乐
And you make him happy.
我还有什么好阻拦的呢
What else is there?
那你快乐吗
Are you happy?
我今年第一次走进学校
You know, I, uh, walked into the first day
是以滑板人的身份
of school this year a skate rat.
现在 经过两次首演后
And now, after two opening nights,
我不太确定我是什么身份了
I'm not really sure what I am.
但
But...
但没错 我想我很快乐 或者说接近了
But yeah, I think I'm happy, or gettin' there.
你值得快乐
Well, you deserve to be.
你也是
So do you.
好了
All right.
敬第二次机会 对吧
Here's to second chances, huh?
-披萨店见 -好
- See you at Slices? - Yeah.
谁知爱可以如此这般苦乐参半
Who knew that love could be so bittersweet?
当它终于走到最后
Oh, when it finally meets the end?
但在夏天的风中存在着
But there is something in the summer wind
一个重新开始的时刻
A moment to begin again
我知道每当一扇门被关上
I know that every time a door is shut
就有一扇窗为我打开
A window opens up for me
我迈步在康庄大道上
It's all wide open down this road I'm on
找寻那个我想成为的人
I'm finding who I want to be
我有了第二次机会飞翔
I got a second chance to fly
我有了第二次机会跌落
I got a second chance to fall
什么能让浪潮转向
What can make the tide turn?
什么能让火焰燃起
What can make the fire burn?
第二次机会足矣
A second chance is all
我不该过度解读言外之意吗
Was I a fool to read between the lines?
我误解了那些信♥号♥♥吗
Did I misread the signs that much?
谁能想到我们以朋友身份走到这一步
Who would have thought we'd come this far as friends?
也许这早已足够
Maybe that should've been enough
也许逃跑对我来说更安全
Maybe I'm safer when I'm on the run
没时间敞开心扉
No time to open up my heart
也许我会再次躲到心墙后
Maybe I'll hide behind my walls again
而不是感到心碎
Instead of tearing them apart
我有了第二次机会飞翔
I got a second chance to fly
我有了第二次机会跌落
I got a second chance to fall
什么能让浪潮转向
What can make the tide turn?
什么能让火焰燃起
What can make the fire burn?
第二次机会足矣
A second chance is all
-我在找寻那个我想成为的人 -重新开始
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表