剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
It is such a bad idea.
她想让我告诉她我的感受
She wants me to tell her how I feel!
吉娜 太好了 我们需要听听女生的看法
Oh, Gina, perfect. We need a girl's point of view on something.
兄弟 别
Dude, don't!
瑞基想给妮妮发一段非常傻的信息
Ricky wants to text something so dumb to Nini,
我让他别这么做
and I'm telling him not to.
-兄弟 不是的 -内容是什么
- Dude, it's not... - What's the text?
-大红 -他想告诉她
- Big Red! - He wants to tell her
他很开心看到她在追求自己的梦想
that he's happy she's following her dreams,
而他同时希望自己是妮妮的梦想
but also he wishes that he was her dream,
想要她立刻掉头返回这里
and wants her to turn around right now and come back here.
我肯定他说的是"永远"
I believe the word he used was "forever."
对 千万别这么发
Mmm, yeah, don't ever text that.
或是说出来 永远别说这种话
Or say it out loud, for that matter. Ever.
谢了 还有对不起
Thanks. And sorry.
我们没想把你卷进来
We didn't mean to suck you into a whole thing.
没事 老实说我很高兴碰见你
Nah, it's all good. I'm honestly glad I ran into you.
我在储物柜旁找到几块特趣巧克力
I found part of a Twix bar near my locker,
我想这肯定是你送我的最新情人节礼物
and I can only assume it's your latest Valentine to me.
我总是一鸣惊人 吉娜 你懂的
I go big, Gina. You know that.
大大 你在这呢
Biggie, there you are.
危机来临竟然抛弃家人
Way to abandon the fam in a crisis!
我们这就来
We're coming now.
-都说了别这样做 -管他呢 闭嘴
- Told you it was a bad idea. - Whatever. Shut up.
我错过了什么吗
Hey! What'd I miss?
让我自己待着 谢谢
Not now, please.
我找不到信♥号♥♥
I'm not getting any bars.
试试换个角度
Try a different angle!
人类胳膊能弯曲的角度就这么多
There's only so many ways a human arm can bend.
拜托 你肯定不懂
Oh, please, you have no idea
我的人类脊椎现在弯成什么样了
how much my human spine is bending right now.
我们为什么这么做
Why are we doing this?
因为我把记忆卡落在披萨店了
Because I left my flashcards at the pizza shop,
我需要有人拍照下来发给我
and I need someone to take a picture of it and text it to me.
柯特妮从不会挂科
Kourtney doesn't fail tests.
但如果这是你的手♥机♥ 我为什么要在上面找信♥号♥♥
But if it's your phone, why do I have to be the one up here?
因为你说你在农场
Because you said you got struck by lightning
有次被闪电击中了
that one time on your farm.
所以你的导电性比我好
So that makes you a better power conductor than me.
我又不是个手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
I'm not a cell phone tower.
我也不是健美运动员 可我们都在拼尽全力
And I'm not a body builder. But we're both doing our best here.
所有人马上回到排练室
Hi. I need everyone in the rehearsal room, pronto.
那是最接近防空洞的地方
It's the closest thing we have to a bomb shelter.
-因为那里就是防空洞 -可我们...
- Because it's a bomb shelter. - Oh, but we...
我知道的越少越好 其他人在哪
The less I know, the better. Where are the others?
就知道放这了
I know they're in here.
我总会放些迷你零食 以备不时之需
I always keep a fun-size bag for emergencies.
珍老师 有趣好玩
Miss Jenn, there's a fine line
和惊慌失措间只有一线之隔
between fun and completely freaked out.
我活在这条分界线上
I live on that line.
只是...
It's just...
有太多原因值得我心怀感激了
There are a million things to be grateful for.
比如很多学生会挤破头上YAC这样的学校
Like so many kids would kill to get into a school like YAC.
我妈妈为了供我上学非常辛苦地工作
My moms worked so hard to pay for it,
瑞基为我骄傲 还有朋友们 大家都...
and Ricky's proud, and my friends and everyone just...
亲爱的
Honey.
那些人都只希望你快乐
All of those people just want you to be happy.
珍老师 你是什么时候发现
Miss Jenn, when did you realize that
百老汇不再是你的梦想了
Broadway wasn't your dream anymore?
我当时参加了
I was at an open call
百老汇《冰雪奇缘》原卡的公开试镜
for the original cast of Frozen, on Broadway.
我坐在一个女孩旁边
And I was sitting next to a girl
她是来试镜小艾莎的
who was auditioning for Young Elsa.
小艾莎非常紧张
Well, Young Elsa was nervous.
于是我就去鼓励她
So, I was giving her a pep talk,
然后她呕吐在了我整个乐谱上
and then she threw up all over my sheet music.
真的
Yep.
但在那一瞬间我突然意识到 比起我的试镜
But I realized in that moment that I was more worried
我更担心小艾莎
about Young Elsa than the audition.
然后我低下头 看到我的乐谱上
And I looked down, and the only words
唯一清晰可见的就是"随它吧"
that were still visible on my music were "Let It Go."
第二天 我妈妈发消息告诉我说
The next day, my mother texted me
东部高中在招一位新戏剧老师
that East High was looking for a new drama teacher,
于是我找到了我的新梦想
and I found a new dream.
拖车来了 我们得救了
Our ride's here. We're saved.
你在哪里看到未来
大学辅♥导♥员会议签到表
卡斯威尔 你没和其他演员们一起玩
Caswell, you're not cavorting with the other show people.
没心情去一起玩
Not really in a cavorting mood.
你想聊聊吗
Something you wanna talk about?
不了
No.
你知道这个世界上
Do you know where the finest place
学习机器人学最好的地方在哪吗
in the world is to study robotics?
斯塔克工业吗
Stark Industries?
加州理工 我申请了四次半 从没成功过
Caltech. I applied four and a half times. Never made the cut.
哪来的半次
A half?
关键是 那是我唯一想上的大学
The point is, it was all I ever wanted,
也是我父亲一直想要我去的
all my dad ever wanted for me too.
看来你听说杜克大学的事了
I guess you heard about Duke.
对 我在辅♥导♥员办公室里听到些消息
Yeah, I might have heard something in the counselor's office.
EJ 你是一个优越家庭培养的尖子生
EJ, you are a top student from a successful family,
三个赛季的大学校队队员 各方面都很优秀
and a three-season varsity athlete. You check all the boxes.
这还不够吗
That's not enough?
如今很多人都是全才了
A lot of people check a lot of boxes these days.
我读了你的申请书
I read your essay.
虽然感情充沛 但有点浅薄了
It was strong, but it was a little surface.
我觉得杜克大学没法深刻了解你的故事
I'm not sure that Duke knew what your story was.
很显然 我也不了解
Apparently, neither do I.
孩子 欢迎你随时
Well, son, you are welcome to hang out
来机器人俱乐部
in the AV club whenever you want,
我们在那也只讲故事
telling stories is all we do there.
但取决于你
It's up to you though.
马老师
Hey, Mister M.
你现在还想加州理工吗
Do you still think about Caltech?
不如从前了
Not as much anymore.
我们在这待多久了
How many hours have we been here?
太久了
All of them.
有人想再玩猜谜游戏吗
Anyone wanna play Charades again?
看来是不想
Sounds like no.
各位 如果我们最终没了食物
You guys, if we eventually run out of food,
我只想说 你们可以先吃我
I just wanna say, you can eat me first.
-哥们 -我可能是披萨味
- Dude... - I probably taste like pizza.
这是谁的手♥机♥充电器
Hey, whose phone charger is this?
我还有6%电量 你要跟我抢吗
I'm at 6%. You wanna fight me for it?
各位 这幽居症不好
You guys, this cabin fever isn't good.
珍老师现在会干什么
What would Miss Jenn do right now?
我觉得会把陌生人五花大绑
I wanna say hog-tie a stranger.
-对 可能 -我们的编舞者呢
- Yep. Probably. - Where are our choreographers?
我们不该排练歌♥曲吗
Shouldn't we be rehearsing a song?
我想相信他们正在
I wanna believe they're
某个地方悄悄地求同存异
quietly working out their differences somewhere.
你见过卡洛斯吗
Have you met Carlos?
或许他们已经在为此大笑了
Maybe they're already laughing about it.
我没有喊 我只是带着热情地说
I'm not yelling! I'm saying, with passion,
这首歌♥叫做《请上座》
that the song is called Be Our Guest,
不是《请羽毛掸子普路美上座》
not Be Babette the Feather Duster's Guest.
你怎么不自己一人包揽整个剧的编舞
Why don't you just choreograph the whole show yourself,
然后到此为止
and we'll call it a day?
停 我没那么说
Stop! That's not what I'm saying!
我需要你
I need you!
你知道我有多害怕吗
Do you know how freaked out I am
这个学期要上台表演
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表