剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
You know,
良好的感情完全取决于良好的沟通
good relationships are all about good communication.
好吧 我还没告诉他
Okay, I haven't told him yet.
我还没告诉瑞基我要搬去丹佛了
I haven't told Ricky I'm leaving for Denver
从新年开始算还剩13天
in T-minus 13 days on New Year's Day.
我被青年演员音乐学院录取了
I got in to the Youth Actors' Conservatory.
这对我来说意义重大 但是
And it's a huge deal to me. But...
说真的 瑞基对我也很重要
Honestly, Ricky's a huge deal to me, too.
所以我很幸运 同时也很完蛋
So, I'm totally lucky and totally screwed.
我是唯一一个知道
I'm the only person who knows that
妮妮要离开的人
Nini is about to leave town,
这令人难过
which, sad face, for real.
但看到妮妮追随自己的梦想
But seeing Nini follow her dreams,
这让我也想追随自己的梦想
it makes me wanna chase some of my own.
我或许会去试镜
I might audition for the show.
我可能扩大自己的朋友圈
I might expand my friend circle.
主掌你的生活 追求梦想
我可能找份工作 获得经济独♥立♥
I might get a job and some financial independence.
总的来说 我在列出今年的可能性
Basically, I'm lining up options this year.
现在是柯特妮时代的黎明
It's the dawn of the Age of Kourtney.
欢迎回家 室友
Welcome home, roomie!
台词出自《狮子王》
"光所照到的一切都是我们的国度"
"Everything the light touches is our kingdom."
我还是忘不了
I still cannot get over
艾什莉让我这学期住在她家
that Ashlyn is letting me crash with her this semester,
我妈妈还同意了
and that my mom gave me her blessing.
就好像 我从前
It's like, I am the girl
从来没有去别人家过夜的经历
who's never been to a sleepover before,
而现在我有一百个好闺蜜等着
and now I'm gonna have, like, 100 of them in a row!
但随便啦 没什么大不了
But whatever. It's not a big deal.
只是我感觉很幸运
It's just, I feel really lucky.
-天呐 -欢迎来到我的小窝
- Oh, my gosh! - Welcome to my cave.
我好喜欢
I love it!
听着 在放假期间回学校工作
Look, am I a hero for coming into school
是否意味着我是英雄
to work over the break?
这轮不到我说
That's not for me to say.
舞台正门
我在帮忙监督火灾后
I'm helping oversee the renovation
我们可爱礼堂的重建
of our beloved auditorium after the fire.
我是否正式不被追责了
Am I officially off the hook?
这也轮不到我说
Also not for me to say.
但在《歌♥舞青春音乐剧》大获成功后
But after the triumph of High School Musical,
歌♥舞青春2
我该把注意力放在春季音乐剧上了
it's time to turn my attention to the Spring Musical.
珍老师作品 东部高中《歌♥舞青春》
因为说到底 孩子最重要
'Cause at the end of the day, it's all about the kids.
你们好
Hi,
我们能给你们唱一首圣诞颂歌♥吗
would you like us to sing a Christmas carol for you?
寂静夜
Silent night
等等 我以为我唱男高音
Wait, I thought I was taking tenor.
你在第二段唱男高音
You're doing tenor on the second verse.
我们不是这么练的
That's not what we practiced.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
好吧 我们能行
Okay. All right, we got it.
天呐
Jeez.
这个
So, uh,
或许别告诉你妈妈这事了
maybe don't tell your mom about this one?
你说呢
You think?
谢谢你圣诞节陪我
Thank you for staying with me for Christmas.
反正芝加哥对我来说太冷了
Chicago's too cold for me, anyway.
能回家真好
It's good to be home, I mean.
对啊 这个
Yeah, it's...
这栋房♥子一直对我们很好
This house has been good to us.
好吧
Okay?
这是什么语气
What's that tone?
你是想告诉我 我们要搬家吗
Is this where you tell me we're moving?
我本来想假期后再告诉你
I was gonna tell you after the holiday.
只是换成一个小点的公♥寓♥
It's to a smaller apartment.
是妮妮
It's Nini.
我
I'll, uh...
我上楼去
I'm gonna go upstairs,
给你们一点空间
give you some space.
抱歉 瑞基
I'm sorry, Ricky.
你是说今晚想
Was there something you said
告诉我些什么吗
you wanted to tell me tonight?
对
Oh, yeah, um,
我只想告诉你我有多喜欢
I just wanted to tell you how much I love
送你礼物
giving you gifts!
我超级不擅长包礼物
I'm the worst at wrapping things.
你什么都没说
You're not saying anything.
不 只是
No, it's just that, um,
我记得的
the first, like, gift,
在圣诞树下拆封的第一件礼物是个滑板
I can remember unwrapping under the tree is a skateboard
我妈妈送的
from my mom.
这很棒 谢谢
This is really nice. Thank you.
不 没事
Nah, it's all good.
不 只是今天是
No, it's just the...
第一个没有她的圣诞节
You know, first Christmas without her.
但你在这里
But you're here.
所以
So,
听着 我知道最近我没什么钱
listen, I know money's kind of been tight lately.
瑞基 我能说...
Ricy, can I just say...
你不需要说心意最重要
You don't have to say it's the thought that counts.
真的 你不必
Seriously. You don't.
我已经欠你一段时间歌♥了
I've owed you a song for a while now.
所以
So...
这是你的礼物
This is your gift.
我
I, uh...
我希望合适 因为你不能退货
I hope it fits, 'cause you can't return it.
好
Okay.
我还记得我们的初吻
I still remember the first time we ever kissed
无需槲寄生
We didn't need no mistletoe
我们也知道爱为何物
Didn't know what loving is
生活起伏跌宕
And through every up and down
唯有一事不变
There's one thing that stays true
有你的圣诞节 每一秒都更美妙
Christmas is better every second it's with you
我没有太多能给你
I don't got much to give
我希望你觉得这是
So, I hope you think this is
我能给的最完美礼物
The perfect gift that I could give
送给世界上最完美的女孩
To the perfect gift that ever lived
这首歌♥是我的退而求其次
Yeah, this song's the second best that I could do
因为最完美的礼物是你 是你
When the perfect gift is you, you
因为最完美的礼物是你 是你
When the perfect gift is you, you
四季变迁 我也曾迷茫
When seasons change and I've lost my way
但只要你在 一切都好
It'll be okay with you by my side
亲爱的 所以
And, darling, that's why
这首歌♥是我的退而求其次
This song's the second bestthat I could do
因为最完美的礼物是你
When the perfect gift is you
瑞基 太美妙了
Ricky, that was incredible.
哈里·斯泰尔斯[英国男歌♥手]绝对写不出来
Harry Styles could never.
不 我说真的
No, I'm serious.
对我来说意义重大 瑞基
Meant a lot, Ricky.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得保持身材
I gotta stay in fighting shape
为出演春季音乐季 对吧
for the Spring Musical, am I right?
我真的迫不及待再来一次了
I honestly can't wait to do it all over again.
我永远也不会在半路走下舞台了
And I'm never walking off stage in the middle of a show again.
因为这个 我们
Because this, us...
像是唯一一件
It's like the one thing,
一件我能依靠的事
the one thing I can always count on.
你是我的家
You're my home.
新年前夜
所有的服装折扣在
All the best costume deals happen
圣诞节和新年间最合适
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表