剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
能够离这些欢乐这么近
It's sort of, adjacent to the fun having.
再坐一会 我们就快结束了
Well, sit tight. We'll be done soon.
放心
Oh, no worries.
我还有很多作业要写
Got plenty of homework to keep me busy.
作业是新的快乐
Homework is the new fun.
攻击
Attack!
对 拿下他们
Yes! Get 'em.
来 用腹部发声怒吼 瑞基
Get... Deep roar, Ricky.
谢谢 对了
Thank you. Yes!
记住 这只是模拟
Keep in mind, this is only a mock-up.
很完美 小柯
It's perfect, Kourt.
他最喜欢亮片
His favorite color is glitter.
等这个完工了 他一定会乐疯的
Once this is done, he's gonna go nuts for this.
让我试试
Let me just try...
慢点
Oh. Hello?
抱歉 是为了派对
Sorry. For the party,
我在重现卡洛斯在七年级时
I'm recreating this crazy home movie dance video
拍的疯狂跳舞家庭影片
that Carlos made in seventh grade.
你们什么时候关系这么好了
Uh, since when did you two become so close?
因为两周前 你们都不说话
'Cause two weeks ago, you weren't even talking
现在你要为他办世纪派对吗
and now you're throwing him the party of the century?
说真的 我一直知道自己对他的感受
Honestly, I always know where I stand with him.
我对他的好感超过了对这学校的大多数男生
Which is more than I can say for most boys at this school.
总之 你真是救命恩人 这么快就做好了
Anyway, you are a lifesaver for making this so fast.
你在《歌♥舞青春》的首演夜营救了我
You showed up on opening night of HSM and saved my life.
这是我最起码能做的
It's the least I can do.
而且在那个剧之后 你竟然还能留下
And then, after all of that, you get a chance to stay?
我们有时真的很受祝福
We truly are blessed sometimes.
我只希望自己能提前知道会留下
I just wish I had known ahead of time that I was staying.
我那晚做了一些 我希望没做的事
I did something that night that I wish I could take back.
好吧 你现在想说什么
Okay, what are you trying to say right now?
因为我需要字幕
Because I need subtitles.
你有没有试过付出真心 却毫无回报的时候
You ever put yourself out there and just get nothing back?
说真的 我试着不出现那种情况
Honestly, I try not to.
我得向你学习 小柯
I gotta learn how to be more like you, Kourt.
我在努力向卡洛斯学习 不畏发声 骄傲做自己
Well, I'm still trying to be more like Carlos. Loud and proud.
就为这个 他值得拥有告别派对
And for that alone, he deserves a goodbye party.
你是说惊喜派对吗
You mean a surprise party?
G 你在哪 我需要你看狼群的舞蹈
G, where are you? I need your eyes on the wolf sequence.
我要...再次感谢 小柯
I'm gonna... Thanks again, Kourt.
盛大的派对日
Hey, hey. Big party day.
看来那些玫瑰花把你忙坏了
Looks like you're up to your ears in rose petals.
对 目前还没被刺扎到 所以
Yeah. So far no thorns, so...
你这是委婉表达吗
Is that a euphemism?
你都会说"委婉" 英语课却还是不及格吗
You used the word "euphemism," yet you're tanking English class.
好吧 婴儿潮宝宝
Okay, boomer.
我是70年代出生的
I was born in the '70s.
好 你准备好了吗
Okay. Are you ready?
我就是插花界的毕加索
I am, like, the Picasso of flower arrangements.
等等 那是什么
Uh, wait, what's that?
对 毕加索在当时也没被赏识
Yeah, Picasso wasn't appreciated in his own time.
真的吗
Is that true?
不 他非常富有 而且性格恶劣
No, he was extremely wealthy and a terrible person.
妮妮 我以为你说你会做餐桌花卉装饰
Nini, I thought you said you could do the centerpieces.
我知道 但大家都很兴奋
I know, but everyone was so excited
想为派对出一份力
about helping out with the party
我只想参与其中
and I just wanted to be part of it.
这有点像一场噩梦
Well, this is, like, part of a nightmare.
我有点被冒犯了
I am part offended.
我能看看你的吗
Well, can I see yours?
不是很华丽 但是
I mean, uh, it's not much. But...
瑞基·伯恩 你是手艺人吗
Ricky Bowen, are you crafty?
说真的 我都不知道自己是谁了
Honestly, I don't know who I am anymore.
干杯
Cheers!
你好 先生 你见过我爸爸吗
Well, hello, sir. Have you seen my dad?
你穿的这么正式是要去见谁
Who're you are all dressed up for?
我想如果要开车送你去参加派对
Well, I figured if I was giving you a ride to this thing,
不如就当作你的陪伴人了 对吧
I might as well chaperone, too, right?
为什么 都有谁会去
Why? Who's gonna be there?
只有戏剧社的学生和珍老师
Just the theater kids and Miss Jenn.
可不是嘛
Oh, no kidding.
好 赶紧 我们动身吧 快点
All right, chop-chop. Let's get a move on. Go, go.
欢迎 我们营业了
抱歉 我们关门了
好吧 我很高兴我们提供餐饮
Okay, I'm glad we offered to cater
但我们自己要怎么做这么多披萨
but can we really make this many pizzas by ourselves?
放心 艾什 我是行业人
Relax, Ash. I'm in the business.
好吧 那你也没有二十个手臂
Okay, that doesn't give you 20 arms.
我是雷东诺维奇家的人
I'm a Redonovich.
如果你划伤我们 会流红色的血
When you cut us, we bleed red.
卡洛斯来了 快躲
It's Carlos. Duck!
我知道这有点悲惨
I know it's a little pathetic.
但这个周末没有一点乐子可期待
But with nothing fun to look forward to this weekend,
我只想过来大吃碳水
I thought I would just come by and carb-load.
而现在我甚至做不到这点
And I can't even do that.
《悲惨世界》人物之一 自小倍受宠爱
看不起珂赛特 深爱马吕斯
有时当我不开心 我会穿成艾潘妮的样子
Sometimes when I'm sad, I dress like Éponine.
我在想
Hey, I was thinkin',
昨天看到你在排练室 我说不好
seeing you in the rehearsal room yesterday, I don't know.
或许你可以问问珍老师
Maybe it wouldn't hurt if you talked to Miss Jenn
关于让你重回舞台跟我们一起排练
about getting you back on stage with the rest of us.
我没参加试镜
Oh, well, I wasn't there for the audition,
所以这不太公平
so it's not really fair.
对 但你如果你问问她 我敢肯定
Yeah, but if you talked to her, I'm sure...
说真的 或许这是个信♥号♥♥
Honestly, maybe it's a sign.
我应该把注意力放在新歌♥上 做我的个人歌♥曲
I should just focus on making new music and do my own solo thing.
如果我在排练 你在练习独唱
If I'm in rehearsals and you're doing your solo thing,
那我们什么时候见面
when will we see each other?
我们经常见面 瑞基
We see each other all the time, Ricky.
我只是想尝试新东西 没别的意思
It's not that deep, if I wanna try new stuff.
好了 我们装车吧
All right. Let's load up, guys.
你确定你不想直接穿燕尾服吗
Oh, are you sure you don't wanna just go full tuxedo?
-赶紧上车 -好
- Get in the truck. - Okay.
成人礼快乐
对 没问题 没问题
Yeah, no, you're good. You're good.
麦克·伯恩 我没想到能见到你
Michael Bowen, I didn't expect to see you here.
瑞基爱的人 我都爱
Hey, anyone Ricky loves, I love.
我说的是卡洛斯 瑞基喜欢那孩子
Carlos, that is. Uh, Ricky loves that kid.
当然
Of course.
我们在情人节偶遇后
I almost called you about a hundred times
我差不多给你打了一百来通电♥话♥
after we ran into each other on Valentine's Day,
但我不想给你太大压力
but I didn't wanna come on too strong.
我不会担心这点
I wouldn't worry about that.
今晚给我留支舞吧
Save me a dance tonight?
没问题
You got it.
吉娜 你有空吗
Hey, Gina. You got a second?
当然 怎么了
Sure. What's up?
我有个想法想问问你
I have a proposal to run past you.
什么
Yeah?
你觉得这很疯狂吗 如果我跟珍老师说
Do you think it's a crazy idea if I talk to Miss Jenn
想办法让妮妮重新加入剧组
about getting Nini into the show somehow?
妮妮想回来吗
Does Nini want that?
我觉得她感觉有点尴尬
I... I think she feels a little weird about it.
或许你应该先确定妮妮的心意 然后再...
Maybe you should make sure Nini's cool with it before you...
你会同意吗
I mean, would you be cool with it?
假设我们在约会
Theoretically, if we were dating
我背着你干了什么 但是出于好心
and I went behind your back but for, like, a good reason,
你不会受宠若惊吗
wouldn't you be flattered?
会 瑞基 我会受宠若惊
Yeah, Ricky. I'd be flattered.
好 酷 你最棒了
Okay. Cool. You're the best.
-但我们没有 -什么
- But we aren't. - Sorry?
我们没有约会
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表