剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
-说话小心点 -好了
- Hey, watch yourself. - Okay.
好 第一条新年目标 谁都有可能
All right, resolution number one. Anyone's guess.
"我希望..."
"I resolve to..."
这太傻了 我都不想读
This is so stupid. I can't.
来吧 小柯 你必须读
Come on, Kourt, you have to read it.
"我希望自己去杜克大学后能深深记住大家"
"I resolve to remember everybody fondly when I go to Duke."
有人猜是谁吗
Any guesses?
EJ 你被杜克大学录取了吗
EJ! You got into Duke?
我是否已经被杜克大学"录取"了呢
I mean, have I technically gotten "Into" Duke?
我父亲和在之前的我爷爷是否也上了杜克大学
Did my father and our grandpa before him also go to Duke?
各位 我想这只是个时间问题
Guys, I think it's just a matter of time.
好吧 我已经数不清有多少引号♥了
Okay. I lost track of the air quotes.
好 第二条新年目标
Okay. Resolution number two.
这个我不明白了
Oh, I don't get this one.
-赶紧念 -对 赶紧念
- Just read it! - Yeah, come on, read it!
这个就光写了"我的奶牛"
This one doesn't say anything except the words "My cows."
怎么了 我以为我们要写自己感恩的东西
You guys, I thought we were writing down what we're thankful for.
真可爱
So sweet!
塞布
Seb!
努力值得敬佩 塞布 值得敬佩
A for effort, Seb. A for effort.
再读一条 小柯
Read another clue, Kourt.
开始了
Um, here we go.
好 看看这个写了什么
Okay. Let's see what we got.
"我希望追随自己的梦想 无论它会带我去哪"
"I resolve to follow my dreams, however far away they take me."
这肯定是吉娜 对吧
That's gotta be Gina. Right?
不
Nope.
不是我
Not me.
其实是我
Uh, it's me, actually.
继续玩游戏 小柯
Back to the game, Kourt.
好的 没问题
Okay, yes, I will.
看看 下一个
Um, let's see. Next.
"我只希望我们这一代人能拯救地球
"All I want is for our generation to save the planet,
我希望自己的感情生活能清晰明朗
and I would also like absolute clarity about my love life.
谢谢"
"Thank you."
这是谁 是你吗
Who is it? Is it you?
我是否担心他还没来这里
Look. Am I worried about the fact that he still isn't here?
我是否需要赶紧明确这段感情
Do I need to immediately define this relationship?
完全不用
Not at all.
但我是艾什莉
But I'm Ashlyn.
我想知道自己生活发生了什么
I like to know what's happening in my own life.
这是我的目标
That's my resolution.
-你好啊 -是大红
- Hey. What's up? - It's Big Red.
六个披萨
Six pizzas.
其中两份是零乳糖芝士 我来了
Two with lactose-free cheese. I'm here.
谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
天呐 老兄 你是掉进香水罐子里了吗
Good Lord, dude, did you fall into a bucket of cologne?
老兄 怎么回事 你才来了五分钟
Dude, what's going on? It's been, like, five minutes.
我得把香水味去掉
I need to un-Throb myself.
为什么 你怎么了
Why, what's up with you?
你觉得妮妮是不是有点奇怪
Does Nini seem a little weird to you?
我才刚到这里
I mean, I just got here,
但女生对我来说一直很神秘
but girls are a complete mystery to me.
你知道脸盲吗
You know facial blindness?
我就有那个症状 但是表情盲
I have that, but with emotions.
我也有脸盲
I mean, I also have facial blindness.
可能没什么事
Yeah, it's probably nothing.
记住 我的反馈很重要 而且很宝贵
Remember, my feedback is both precious and invaluable.
把这次歌♥曲接龙当作预试镜吧
So, think of this medley as a pre-audition workshop.
可以开始了
You may begin.
-来吧 塞布 -对 沙佩
- Go, Seb! - Yeah, Sharpay!
我们要覆旧革新了
It's out with the old and in with the new
再见吧 乌云 你好 蓝天
Goodbye, clouds of gray Hello, skies of blue
浸游泳池
A dip in the pool
享受水疗
A trip to the spa
在躺椅上消磨时光
Endless days in my chaise
整个世界依旧忙碌
The whole world according to moi
唱吧
Just sing it.
我想要精美绝伦
I want fabulous
这是我简单的要求
That is my simple request
所有东西精美绝伦
All things fabulous
更大更好最佳
Bigger and better and best
我需要一些鼓舞人心 让我继续前进
I need something inspiring to help me get along
我需要一些精美绝伦 这有什么错
I need a little fabulous Is that so wrong?
接着来 艾什
Take it, Ash!
你是我心中的音乐
You are the music in me
这是我表姐
That's my cousin.
你知道有个词叫作"曾经"
You know the words "Once upon a time"
使你倾听
Make you listen
一个理由
There's a reason
来吧 小吉
Come on, G.
当你梦想 你会发现
When you dream there's a chance you'll find
一点欢笑 幸福永远
A little laughter, or happy ever after
你是悦耳的音符
You're a harmony to the melody
流淌在我的脑海中
Echoing inside my head
-那个独一无二的声音 -独一无二
- A single voice above the noise - Single voice
如同一条主线
Like a common thread
你牵住了我
Ooh, you're pulling me
当我听见最爱的歌♥曲
When I hear my favorite song
我便知我们属于彼此
I know that we belong
你是我心中的音乐
You are the music in me
它流淌在我们中间
Yeah, it's living in all of us
来到我们身边是因为
It's brought us here because
你是我心中的音乐
You are the music in me
你是我心中的音乐
You are the music in me
你是我心中的音乐
You are the music in me
离零点还有一分钟
One minute till midnight!
来吧 大红
Come on, Big Red!
大家 团结起来
Everybody, all for one
我们真正的夏天才刚开始
Our real summer has just begun
让我们摇摆 只要放开
Let's rock and roll, and just let go
感觉打鼓的节奏
Feel the rhythm of the drums
我们将在太阳下享乐
We're gonna have fun in the sun
如今所有辛苦工作都已完成
Now that all the hard work work is done
大家团结起来
Everybody one for all
团结起来
And all for one
团结...
All for...
离零点倒计十秒
Ten seconds till midnight!
十
Ten,
九 八
nine, eight,
七 六
seven, six,
五
five...
三 二
Three, two...
我有事宣布
I have an announcement!
你剪头发了
You cut your hair!
谢谢你注意到了
Thank you.
等等 你喜欢吗
Wait, do you like it?
这不是我要宣布的事 好了
That's not the announcement. Okay.
与谣言不相符
Contrary to rumor,
我们不演《歌♥舞青春2》
we are not doing High School Musical 2.
-什么 -天呐
- What? - Oh, my gosh.
我们要演美国经典音乐剧
We are doing an American classic.
《美女与野兽》
Beauty and the Beast.
我知道东高两年前演过
And I know East High just did it a couple years ago.
但你们没有案我的方法演
But you didn't do it my way.
而且你们也没赢得戏剧界最重要的奖
And you didn't win the most important award in all of theater.
托尼奖吗
The Tony?
好吧 第二重要的奖
Okay, the second most important award.
-纽约戏剧委员会奖吗 -天呐
- The Drama Desk? - Oh, my gosh!
各位 冷静
Everyone, calm down!
这个学期
This semester,
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表