剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
《歌♥舞青春:音乐剧》前情提要
Previously on High School Musical: The Musical: The Series...
既然不想改变 又何必制定新年目标
Why make a New Year's resolution when you don't want any change?
你是我的家
You're my home.
但现在我要把童年留在老家
But now I'm leaving my childhood home.
你是想告诉我 我们要搬家吗
Is this where you tell me we're moving?
妮妮要去寄宿学校了
And Nini's leaving for boarding school.
瑞基 我要搬去丹佛了
Ricky, I'm moving to Denver.
我刚摸到些扮演特洛伊·伯顿的门道
Just when I was getting used to playing Troy Bolton,
情况又变了
that's changing too.
与谣言不相符
Contrary to rumor,
我们不演《歌♥舞青春2》
we are not doing High School Musical 2.
我以为今年会像美女一般
I thought this year was gonna be a beauty,
但看起来只能像野兽一样
but it's definitely lookin' like a beast.
听懂了吗 因为我们要演 我要走了
Get it? 'Cause we're... Putting on... I'll go.
大家好 豹队
Good morning, Leopards...
东部高中早间新闻
马扎拉AV俱乐部
还有野猫队 温馨提示
...and Wildcats. Just a reminder,
如果假期期间拍摄了超酷视频
if you have any dope home videos from over the holiday break,
请一定私聊给我
slide them into my DMs.
我一百趴同意
I am hundo P
今年首部视频年鉴会是
this year's first ever video yearbook will be...
-古驰 -小可怜 他太需要帮助了
- Gucci. - Poor thing. Needs all the help he can get.
如果有人想要成为
And for those of you interested in becoming
《早间新闻》的全职学生主播
the full-time student anchor here on the Morning Show,
请来AV俱乐部办公室找我
stop by my AV club room.
别担心自己上镜好不好看
Don't worry about looking good on camera
因为你的大学申请书一定会很好看
because you're going to look great on college applications.
这个不错 马扎
Good one, Mazzy.
最后一条 重磅提醒
Last but definitely not least,
本学期音乐剧开始选角
auditions for this semester's musical will be held
放学后在装♥修♥完毕的礼堂举办
after school in the newly refurbished auditorium.
等不及想看看珍老师大展拳脚
Can't wait to see what Miss Jenn has up her sleeve
因为上学期的演出火力全开
because last semester's show was fire.
-这个词不好 -新闻到此结束
- Ooh, bad choice of words. - And that's the news, folks.
你们最先听到 由我嘴对嘴播报
You heard it here first. From my mouth to yours.
行 结束语还得练一练
Okay. Sign off needs a little work.
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧 第二季 第二集
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧 第二季 第二集
选 角
演员们 请注意 我有个短通知
Attention, thespians! I have a brief announcement.
演讲 演讲
Speech! Speech!
过去几周我一直在
After spending the last couple of weeks
谷歌♥上追踪孟肯奖动态
Google-stalking the Menkie Awards,
我发现他们并未设置最佳编舞奖
I've discovered that there is no category for Best Choreography.
既然孟肯奖是让我
And since the Menkies is step one
成为首个米高大满贯的第一步
to me becoming the first ever winner of a MEGOT...
-米高大满贯 -孟肯奖 艾美奖
- "Megot"? - Menkie, Emmy,
格莱美 奥斯卡 托尼奖
Grammy, Oscar, Tony.
我决定
...I've decided
今年我要争取上台表演
that I will be auditioning to be on stage this year.
谢谢大家
Thank you, all!
大红也会参加选角
Big Red's trying out too!
太棒了
Yeah, he is!
太好了 大红 你要不要
Big ups, Big Red. You gonna teach me
教教我传说中的踢踏舞步
some of those allegedly great tap moves?
我好害怕
I'm so scared.
但你不能演小茶杯齐普
Oh, just remember you cannot play Chip, the teacup,
因为你要是演我儿子也太奇怪了
since it'd obviously be weird for you to be my son.
我是说 我很有可能演茶煲太太
I mean, I'm probably getting Mrs. Potts.
不是说大家都没有平等机会竞争
Not that we don't all have an equal shot.
在出演达布丝老师后 这基本板上钉钉
After playing Ms. Darbus, this is pretty much in the bag.
这叫迪士尼装扮
It's called Disney-bounding.
是的 我有涉猎
Yeah, I dabble.
怎么了
What's up?
珍老师告诉我你今年也会参与选角
Miss Jenn tells me you're also going out for a role this year.
怎么说呢
What can I say,
我在《歌♥舞青春》里演了半幕泰勒
I play Taylor for half an act of HSM
现在我觉得我就是雷吉娜·金
and suddenly I think I'm Regina King.
可以
Uh, okay.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我决定我不参加野兽的选角了
Uh, I've decided to take myself out of the running for the Beast.
我只是 我有太多要忙的了
I'm just... I've got a lot on my plate.
说起来 我要选一下在杜克大学的餐标
Which reminds me, I should probably pick a meal plan for Duke.
等等 你已经正式录取了吗
Wait, you officially got in?
进候补了 你也不演音乐剧了
Back up. You're not doing the musical either?
不 我只有演配角的能量
No. I've only got the bandwidth for a supporting role.
等等 你说"也"是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean "either"?
我 我不确定今年要不要参选
I'm, uh, I'm not sure if I'm auditioning this year.
一日滑板人 对吧
You know, once a skate rat... Right?
等等 认真的吗
Wait, for real?
当然 我希望妮妮能早点
Yes, of course, I wish Nini had told me
告诉我寄宿学校的事
about boarding school sooner.
但说真的 怎么能怪她呢
But honestly, can you blame her?
上次她告诉我她要走了
I mean, the last time she told me she was going away,
我说要分开冷静冷静
I said I wanted to take a pause.
傻瓜
Idiot.
这次我表现得就不大一样了
Yeah, I, uh, I did things a little differently this time.
两周前
我说过 你要是哭了 我也会哭的
Hey. I said if you cried, I was gonna cry.
我没有哭 好吗
I'm not crying, okay?
我这是过敏
I'm just allergic
毕竟我女朋友要独自去科罗拉多州了
to my girlfriend going to Colorado without me.
我每天一睁眼就给你打视频电♥话♥
I'm gonna FaceTime you every morning as soon as I wake up.
好
Okay.
但不要在我刚醒的时候好吗
Maybe not as soon as I wake up?
行
Fine.
但一天肯定要有三百次上下
Well, but definitely plus or minus 300 times a day.
至少 我们一定会
At least. We are going to make
轻而易举地解决异地恋
this long distance thing look easy.
好
Okay.
这是什么
What's this?
你可以打开看看
I mean, you could open it.
好
Okay.
这个 居家好物店在打对折
It was, uh... It was half off at HomeGoods.
太完美了
It's perfect.
每次我想你了 就摇一摇
Every time I miss you, I'll shake this.
好 抱歉 我一直在
Okay. Um, sorry, I've been trying
鼓起勇气说这些
to work up the courage to say this.
我不敢相信我现在
Okay, I can't believe I'm standing
站在两位特洛伊·伯顿面前
in front of both Troy Boltons right now.
你们两位上学期的表演都太棒了
Both your performances last semester in HSM were incredible.
-谢谢 -谢谢 我们很感动
- Thanks. - Thank you. That means a lot to us.
要办好一个演出需要很多很多人
It honestly takes a village to get a show up on its feet.
我非常幸运
I've been blessed.
不 不 我想说谢谢你
No, no, I mean, thank you. Really.
你们两位都激励我今年参加选角
I mean, you both inspired me to wanna try out this semester.
第一次进剧场真的很吓人
It's intimidating being basically, like, brand new to theater.
说真的 你们都才华横溢
Hey, honestly, you guys are all so talented.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-你们介意我 -当然可以
- Hey, do you mind if we... - No, absolutely.
笑一笑
Cheese.
-好了 -你可以加上我的话题
- Okay. - Hey, you can tag me in that.
是EJ水球剧院人 两个ER
It's just EJWaterPoloTheaterGuy. Theater... E-R.
-好了 -再见
- Just did. - Bye.
我知道现在给你们有点太晚了
Okay. I know this is kinda last minute,
所以如果想拒绝也没关系
so totally feel free to say "no"
我不会因此伤心 因为我不知伤心为何物
because my feelings won't be hurt because what are feelings?
只不过是一堆分子跳着悲伤的舞蹈
Except a bunch of molecules doing a sad dance...
-别卖♥♥关子了 -快说吧
- Enough with the caveats. - Just spill it!
好吧 这是什么
Okay, what is that?
我苦心孤诣写了一星期的歌♥
It is a song I've been noodling on this week.
-三拍子的歌♥ -"三拍..."什么
- It's a tercet. - "A ter..." what?
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表