剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
所以你是想弄清楚什么
So what are you trying to figure out?
我告诉卡洛斯我给他准备了一个
Well, I told Carlos that I had a special present
来自我家农场的特别礼物
coming from my family's farm.
是什么礼物
Ooh, what is it?
根本没有什么你家农场的特别礼物 对吧
There is no special present coming from your farm, is there?
这感觉太差劲了
This is terrible.
我就知道一张手工卡片永远不够
I knew a handmade card would never be enough.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
找些有机食品 然后做你自己
Find something organic and just be you.
谢谢你 小柯
Thanks, Kourt.
还有 别担心你的音量问题
And don't worry about your levels.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
-你真这么觉得 -那是当然
- You really think so? - Totally.
你的弹琴出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Hey, I caught that one.
我可真容易被看穿
I'm an open book.
即使
Even when
你和我天各一方
You and I are worlds apart
我把你捧在掌心
I hold you in my heart
即使
Even when
我在千里之外
I'm a thousand miles away
我希望我能伴你左右
I wish that I could stay with you
吉娜
Gina...
不好意思 我应该先打个电♥话♥的
I'm sorry about this. I should've called.
看看这个地方
Look at this place.
是啊 你想看看其它地方吗
Yeah, you, uh, wanna see the rest?
瞧瞧 你已经看完了
Well, look at that, you just did.
要来点什么吗
Can I get you something?
这里有麦片和"无"
We've got cereal and nothing.
我想来点"无" 如果它新鲜的话
Yeah, I'll take some nothing if it's fresh.
只是
No, it's, uh...
今年的情人节对我来说有点艰难
Valentine's Day is kind of hard for me this year,
我觉得所有人中只有你能理解
and I thought of all people, you would understand.
是吗
You did?
是啊 我妈每年都是我的情人
Yeah, well, my mom's been my Valentine
从我四岁开始
every year since I was four.
我想她会送我一只毛绒玩具熊
I guess I thought she would send me a stuffed bear.
这是我们的传统
It's kind of our tradition.
但我刚跟她通完电♥话♥
Um, but I just got off the phone with her.
听起来她好像忘了情人节这事
It sounds like she forgot.
但她工作很辛苦 所以
But she works crazy hard hours, so...
好的 我明白了
Uh, yeah. No, I get that.
你想妈妈了
Um, the missing your mom.
我就知道你能明白
I knew you would.
抱歉 我就是跟你讲了一些我从没
Sorry, there's just some things that I tell you
跟其他人讲过的事情
that I don't really tell anyone else.
不 我想我们会对彼此敞开心扉
Yeah, no, I think we do that for each other.
是妮妮 我得
It's Nini. I should...
妮妮 你在哪
Hey, Nini, uh, where are you?
检查结果是卡萝尔妈妈可能扭伤了脚踝
So turns out Mama Carol might have broken her ankle,
我爱我妈妈 但她对此大惊小怪的
and I love my mother, but she's being a huge baby about it.
对 确实
Yeah, that checks out.
我能晚点再给你打电♥话♥吗
Can I check in with you a little later?
我正在努力当个好女儿 所以我要留在这
I'm trying to be a good daughter and stick around here.
当然 没问题
Of course, yeah.
那就行 你最好了 我得挂了
Okay. You're the best. I gotta go.
所以
So...
抱歉 我只是
Yeah, sorry. I just...
我准备了一首傻乎乎的歌♥ 本来想今晚弹给她听
I have this whole goofy song I wanted to play her tonight,
所以我有点 真是奇怪的一天
so I'm just kind of, uh... Weird day.
瑞基 你应该
You know, Ricky, you should...
你应该打回去给她 在电♥话♥里弹给她听
You should call her back and play it over the phone.
我不知道
I don't know...
不 相信我 每个女孩都喜欢甜蜜惊喜
No, trust me on this. Every girl likes a sweet gesture.
这是我的经验之谈
I speak from experience.
你也会得到属于你的
I think you'll get yours too.
我没事
I'll live.
谢谢你的...
Thank you for...
东部高中 百年历史
我的天
Oh, my goodness!
莉莉 你像老鼠一样安静
Lily, you are quiet as a mouse.
只有在我需要如此时
Only when I have to be.
亲爱的 都快晚饭了
Honey, it's almost dinner time,
你怎么还在学校
what are you still doing at school?
我来收拾我的储物柜
I was just cleaning out my locker.
我要搬家了
I'm moving.
你要去哪
Where are you headed?
去北边
Up north.
希望你多穿点
Well, I hope you layer up.
我总在车里放毛毯 因为我身材迷你
I keep blankets in my car at all times because I'm quite petite,
有时血液都循环不到我的头
and sometimes, the blood can barely make it past my head.
好吧
Okay.
总之 只是想过来感谢你做的一切
Yeah, uh, anyway... Just came to say thanks for everything.
-我什么也没做 -不不不
- Oh, I didn't do anything. - Yeah, no, no, no, no.
当他们写我的故事时
When they write the story of my life,
会指出这个时刻 当你不选我
they're gonna point to the time you passed me over
作为剧的主角 从此一切都改变了
for the lead as the moment that changed everything.
这里是突然变冷了吗
Did it just get cold in here?
情人节快乐
Oh, happy V-Day.
珍老师
MJ...
走之前还来看我 你真是有心了
Well, it was good of you to pay me a visit,
我希望你一切顺利
and I wish you the best of...
莉莉
Lily?
本杰明 本杰明
Benjamin! Benjamin!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
只是打了个冷颤
Just a bit of a chilling moment.
没什么大不了的
Nothing serious.
你怎么还在这里
What are you still doing here?
摸鱼 不想批期中卷子
Puttering around. Avoiding grading midterms.
你吃晚饭了吗
Have you had dinner?
好了
Okay, uh...
艾什
Oh, hey, Ash.
你准备好被惊艳了吗
Are you ready to be swept off your feet?
抱歉
Sorry...
我们能谈谈吗
Could we actually just talk for a second?
-当然 -好
- Sure. - Yeah.
你还好吗
How are you?
我很好
I'm good.
有点凉
Chill.
你呢
How are you?
今天有点奇怪
Uh, it's been kind of a strange day.
是吗
Yeah?
对
Yeah...
我是说
I mean...
我喜欢做剧的女主角
I love being the lead in the show,
我喜欢大家都认为我能做到
and I love that everyone apparently thinks I can be.
只是有很多审查 或者说自我审查
It's just a lot of scrutiny, I guess, or self-scrutiny?
我还没有习惯 你懂我意思吗
I'm just not used to it, do you know what I mean?
不太懂
Not really.
说真的 我觉得这很奇怪
Honestly, I think it feels kind of strange to me
这个学期饰演一个天真少女 而且有很多原因
to be playing an ingénue this semester for many reasons.
等等 为什么
Wait, why?
你是认真的吗
You're really asking?
你很完美 艾什莉
You're perfect, Ashlyn.
我觉得你应该是一切事物的公主
I think you should play the princess in everything.
-无意冒犯 -不 不冒犯
- No offense. - No. None taken.
等等 所以你一直在害怕吗
Wait, so you've been feeling afraid?
算是吓坏了 怎么了
Kinda terrified, actually. Why?
我也一直害怕
I've been feeling afraid.
我计划了一首盛大的歌♥
I planned this whole big song
证明自己足够酷 能配得上你
so I can prove that I was cool enough to date you.
什么 你今天就是为了做这个吗
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表