剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
《歌♥舞青春:音乐剧》前情提要
Previously on High School Musical: The Musical: The Series...
我以前总以为如果我和别人困在一起
I always assumed that if I got trapped with a group of people,
我会化身女教官
I'd be the den mother.
虽然停电时有蜡烛
But even though a candle is better
总比挥舞羽毛有用地多
than a feather duster during a blackout...
吉娜试了很多种方式
Gina tried to generate power...
水 手电
Waters, flashlights...
试图发电 我还挺佩服的
...in more ways than one, which I really respect.
你怎么不自己一人包揽整个剧的编舞
Why don't you choreograph the whole show yourself?
妮妮突然灵光乍现
So, while Nini was off having a light bulb moment of her own...
珍老师 你是什么时候发现
Miss Jenn, when did you realize that
百老汇不再是你的梦想了
Broadway wasn't your dream anymore?
而我在这里 祈求众人关注
I'm right here, craving the spotlight.
但也有些害怕目光
And a little afraid of it, too.
眼前无羊怎么耳边有羊叫
Why do I hear sheep but don't see sheep?
是吉米 他有社交恐惧症
Oh, that's Jimmy. He has social anxiety.
我和吉米一样
Well, I'm team Jimmy.
我不玩野营 奢华版也不行
I don't camp, I don't glamp,
我不带丝绸枕头根本没法睡觉
I don't even sleep without a silk pillow case.
我相信塞布和吉娜大晚上的
Listen, I'm sure Seb and Gina have a good reason
把我们叫到牲口棚来一定有要事
for bringing us to his barn so late,
就算明天要上学
on a school night.
不过我喜欢这浪漫的情景
Not that I mind the romantic setting.
浪不浪漫另说 不过我懂你的意思
Romantic is debatable. But I like where you're headed.
我们把大家叫来
Okay, so, we gathered you guys here tonight
是因为我有个想法
'cause I've got this idea.
但因为我们只有48个小时来完成
And because we only have 48 hours to pull it off,
我们需要你们每一个人
it's gonna take all of us.
一整个大家庭
The whole family.
爱你们
Aw, you guys.
我才回来两周
I've only been back for two weeks
但这绝对是我最正确的决定
and it's the best decision I've ever made.
我身边是我最爱的人 做着我最爱的事
I'm with my favorite people in the world doing what I love best.
我们想个好计划 立刻着手执行
Coming up with an awesome plan and then doing it.
不用得到谁的许可
Without asking for permission.
你知道我们现在到底要做什么吗
Do you have any idea what we're agreeing to?
-完全不知道 -行
- Literally no idea. - Cool.
八小时前
我们不用合成影像
How are we going to pull off the beast
要怎么演出野兽变王子
to prince transformation without CGI?
说到舞台特效 珍老师最拿手
If anybody's good at smoke and mirrors, it's Miss Jenn.
上次珍老师想用烟雾 结果烧了一栋楼
Last time Miss Jenn brought smoke, she burned down a building.
可怜 我现在
Poor thing. She still flinches
每次说到卢米埃她都往后躲
every time I even say the word Lumière.
拜托 这又不是真的蜡烛
It's like, "Hello? These aren't real candles."
不过 说到蜡烛
Although, speaking of candles,
要是真的话 这周末应该有16支
if they were real, there would be 16 of them this weekend.
就像电影里那样吗
Oh, like the movie?
那部电影是有主题的 塞布
Well, that movie was about something, Seb.
-是蜡烛吗 -不是 塞布
- Was it candles? - No, Seb.
点两套光明节蜡烛
Double Hanukkah?
这周末是我的生日
It's my birthday weekend.
但我不喜欢直接告诉别人
But I don't like just telling people that because, like...
那样显得我太饥渴了
How thirsty am I, you know?
但我还是会给点暗示
But I'm not above dropping a hint or two.
我最喜欢谜语了
My love language is riddles.
亲爱的 我觉得你没听懂
Honey, I don't think you're getting this.
也不是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first time.
我得去上课了 回聊
Anyway, gotta go to class. See you around.
所以我和吉娜说了 我们觉得
So, I talked to Gina and we thought we could throw
我们可以为卡洛斯办个惊喜派对
a big surprise party to celebrate the guy Carlos is.
办个他梦寐以求但未能如愿的成人礼
And a quinceañero he always wanted and never got.
虽说是生日派对 但要升格 要高档
It's a birthday party but seriously zhuzhed up.
因为卡洛斯是个好人
'Cause Carlos is one of the good guys.
大家说句话吧
Okay, somebody say something
万一这是个坏主意呢
because maybe this is a terrible idea?
这个主意好棒 我加入
It's an amazing idea. I'm in!
我也来
I'm down!
-为了卡洛斯 -为了卡洛斯
- For Carlos. - For Carlos!
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧 第二季 第五集
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧 第二季 第五集
成 人 礼
两份奶油 四份糖 你真是一成不变
Two creams, four sugars. You are so predictable.
我现在用原糖了 扎克
I use raw sugar now, Zackey.
看来你弄错了
So the joke's on you.
这是抹茶拿铁 是种更高级的咖♥啡♥因♥
It's a matcha latte. It's considered a more evolved caffeine.
我们不能再这么见面了
You know, we should really stop meeting up like this.
那就换家咖啡店 亲
Then pick another coffee shop, hon.
我先来的
I was here first.
我一直很爱你的竞争意识
I always loved your competitive spirit.
我推你一把 你就会推回来
The way I would push you, and then you would push me,
然后我再推一下
and then I would push you.
你再推我 然后就会变成 莎莎舞
You push me, and then pretty soon it's a... A salsa.
那翘臀 难以抗拒
Those hips, they never lie.
你的心理战术过去或许派上过用场 扎克
Your little mind games may have worked in the past, Zack.
但全新升级的珍完全专注于
But Jenn 2.0 is laser focused
拿下最具含金量的孟肯奖
on winning that hardware at the Menkies.
我的演员一流
And with the cast I've got,
还有一窝我们救下的小奶狗
and a litter of actual rescue puppies,
出演第一高♥潮♥ 森林戏中的狼
standing by to play the wolves in our big act one forest climax,
我对你的小剧场不感兴趣
I'm not really sweating your little fish show.
你刚刚说了小奶狗吗
Did you say puppies?
是的
I did.
你那个恰恰舞还是得练一练
Oh, and you might wanna work on that cha-cha.
有点生疏了
Seems a little rusty.
是莎莎舞
It was a salsa.
我不喜欢她
I don't like her.
我知道
I know.
要有耐心 会有你发亮的一天
Be patient. Your moment is coming.
莉莉的滚烫黑咖啡一杯
One scalding hot black coffee for Lily.
我的
That's me.
行
Okay.
第三个八拍结束
And on the third count of eight,
狼群会开始攻击野兽
the wolves will attack the beast.
等不及了
Can't wait.
瑞基 站到中间 要表现恐惧
Ricky, stand center stage and look afraid.
舞者麻烦来做替身
Dancers, please stand in for the wolves
狼演员们还在动物庇护所学上厕所
who are currently being potty-trained at the animal shelter.
我想跟你说句话
Hey, I need to talk to you for a second.
好
Okay.
你怎么像犯了错似的
Why do you look guilty?
你周六有安排吗
Do you have any plans for Saturday?
全天看橄榄球赛
Spending it all day watching football.
真的吗
Really?
你还是看不出我讽刺的样子 我爱死了
I love how you still can't tell when I'm being sarcastic.
你先别安排可以吗
Well, can you keep it open?
我需要你来牲口棚帮忙
I'm going to need some help in the barn
做那事 拖拉机什么的
with something involving tractors.
这个星期六吗
We're talking this Saturday?
就去牲口棚帮忙
Just come over and help in the barn
不去庆祝点别的吗
and not to celebrate something else
你只要搜一搜公开记录 就能知道了
that you could figure out with a quick search of public records?
塞布 你还好吗
Seb, are you okay?
我一直没学会说谎
I never learned how to lie
但我明白 只要我把嘴巴闭上
but I figure as long as I keep my mouth shut,
我就没法把真话说出来
I can't tell the truth.
效果很好
It's going great.
我们很需要一名女主角来支持自己的朋友
It takes a real leading lady to swing by and support her friends.
我住在霍博肯时 那里基本就是纽约
When I lived in Hoboken, which is basically New York,
我从不缺席朋友的首演场
I wouldn't miss any of my friends' opening nights.
不 旁观很有意思
Oh. No, it's fun to watch.
大家看上去都很开心 我又回来了
Everyone looks like they're having so much fun and I'm here, too.
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表