剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
只想道歉
just wanted to apologize...
作为自己 而不是野兽
as me, not as the Beast,
朝你发火
for blowing up at you.
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
我跟你♥爸♥谈过了
I've spoken to your dad.
我们都同意最好不要再见面了
We both agreed it's best if we don't see each other again.
真的吗
Really?
戏剧院是个安全地带
Theater is a safe space.
昨天你看上去并不感觉安全
It didn't look like you felt very safe yesterday.
我这段时间...
I've just been...
在适应
adjusting...
很多新事物
to a lot of new stuff, recently.
你跟你♥爸♥爸谈过这事吗
Have you talked to your dad about it?
没有 他不是我会谈这种事的家长
No. He's not really the parent I go to for this kind of stuff.
那你跟你妈妈说了吗
Have you spoken to your mom?
我们有一阵没说话了
We haven't talked in a minute.
我想她肯定很想你
I bet she misses hearing from you.
我不太确定
I'm not sure about that.
我确定
I am.
我会问他 他和贝儿是否还在一起
I'd ask him if he and Belle were still together.
-你说什么 -野兽
- I'm sorry? - The Beast.
我会问未来的自己这个问题
That's what I'd ask my future self.
嘿 是你的姐妹柯特妮
Hey! It's your girl, Kourtney.
给我留言 拜
Leave me a message. Bye.
小柯 我希望我们能在礼堂见见
Hey, Kourt. I was hoping we could meet up in the auditorium.
对 先给你弹首歌♥
Yeah, wanted to play you something.
说不好 我猜我只想说自己意识到
I don't know... I guess I just wanted to say I realize
之前我写二重唱困难重重
I've been having so much trouble writing this duet
是因为我想从野兽的角度写歌♥
because I tried to write it from the Beast's point of view.
但当我改变角度后
But once I switched it
歌♥曲就变成了
and the song became about
玫瑰歌♥唱做玫瑰的感受
the rose singing about being a rose,
然后就文思泉涌
it was so easy.
你算是给了我灵感 所以 谢谢
And you kind of inspired that. So thank you.
就是这首歌♥ 《玫瑰之歌♥》
So here it is. The Rose Song.
希望你喜欢
Hope you like it.
我的一生 都从你的眼中看我
All my life I've seen myself through your eyes
不知自己是否配得上你
Wonderin' if I am good enough for your time
你爱我
You love me
但都是错误的原因
But for all the wrong reasons
我对你来说是物品 不是人吗
Am I somethin' to you and not someone?
因为我感觉困在你放置我的花瓣中
'Cause I feel trapped on this pedestal you put me on
你说我很美
You tell me that I'm beautiful
但我觉得这是轻描淡写
But I think that's an understatement
因为我不止
'Cause I am more
对你的意义
Than what I am to you
你说我完美 但我的花瓣亦有刺
You say I'm perfect But I've got thorns with my petals, too
我不会被限制
And I won't be confined
于你的观点
To your point of view
我要突破你禁锢我的玻璃
I'm breaking through the glass you put me in
因为我的美由内而外
'Cause my beauty's from within
我的美由内而外
My beauty's from within
我不愿只为你活
So I am done livin' my life just for you
你看着我枯萎
You watched me wither
现在看着我绽放
And now you watch me bloom
你躲在暗处 但我伸手摘阳
You are hiding in the dark but I'm reaching for the sun
因为我不止
'Cause I am more
对你的意义
Than what I am to you
你说我完美 但我有你不知道的魔法
You say I'm pretty but I've got magic that you never knew
我不会被限制
And I won't be confined
于你的观点
To your point of view
我要突破你禁锢我的玻璃
I'm breaking through the glass you put me in
因为
'Cause
我不止
I am more
对你的意义
Than what I am to you
你说我完美 但我的花瓣亦有刺
You say I'm perfect but I've got thorns with my petals, too
我不会被限制
And I won't be confined
于你的观点
To your point of view
我要突破你禁锢我的玻璃
I'm breaking through the glass you put me in
因为我的美由内而外
'Cause my beauty's from within
对 就是这样
So, yeah, that's it.
收到信息给我回电
Call me as soon as you get this.
对了 别告诉瑞基
Oh, and don't tell Ricky about it.
我们先保密
Let's just keep this song between us for now.
好了 拜
Okay, bye.
吃我们一招吧 北部高中
Take that, North High.
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表