剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
don't you think?
干嘛用你的迷人双眼放电
Why are you giving me handsome eyes?
珍妮 你还记得《红男绿女》
Jennie, do you remember the cast party
首演晚上的庆功宴吗
the first night after Guys and Dolls?
美味的大餐 美妙的音乐 浪漫的氛围
The food, the music, the ambiance?
感觉丹尼餐厅里只有你我二人 别无他人
It was like we were the only two people in that Denny's.
关键在于 现在我的学生们确信
The point is, now my kids are convinced
是你的学生拿了我们的野兽面具
that your students took our Beast mask,
这听起来甚至没有多么离谱
which doesn't even sound that crazy,
鉴于你确实偷了我们的剧
since you did steal our show.
还有那首我们在高三为了才艺秀现学的歌♥
And that song we learned for the senior year talent show.
天啊 我们太厉害了 或许最厉害的
God, we were great. Maybe the greatest.
当然这不仅仅只是关于面具
But it's not about the mask, of course.
更关乎公平竞争的比赛精神和友谊
It's about the spirit of fair play and, and friendship.
没错 而演出当晚你却放了我鸽子 太遗憾了
Yeah, it's just too bad you bailed on the big night.
好吧 什么
Okay, what?
我爽约是因为在我们上台前十分钟
I bailed because I caught you making out with Valerie Prescott
我撞见你和瓦莱丽·普雷斯科特亲热
ten minutes before we had to go on.
得了吧 珍妮
Come on, Jennie,
一个真正的专业演员无论如何都会上台
a true professional would have gone on anyway.
你不想上台是因为你知道
You didn't want to because you knew
我唱的比你好 恰恰舞也跳的比你好
I would out-sing and out-cha-cha you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你当年就没有两把刷子
You didn't have the chops.
当年没有 现在也没有
You didn't then, and you don't now.
我当然有两把刷子 你太小看我了
Oh, I have the chops. I have all of the chops.
我还留着音乐呢
Well, I still have the music.
证明给我看
Prove it.
你们来这儿干什么 刺探敌情吗
What are you all doing here? Scoping out the competition?
我们来找野兽面具 我们知道是你们拿了
We came for our Beast mask. We know you took it.
打扰一下 我们的服装是最顶级的
Pardon me, but our costumes are most excellent.
我们为什么要偷你们的面具
Why would we steal your mask,
特别是那玩意儿还...
when it is so, uh...
我...法语里没有这个词
I... We do not have a word for this in France,
但在美国 我想你们会说"丑毙了"
but in America, I believe you say "fugly"?
你骂我的作品什么
What did you call my work?
-什么 -我相信你们的面具肯定特别漂亮
- Quoi? - Look, I'm sure your mask is supes cute.
但我们根本就不是一个水平
But we're just in different leagues.
我们差不多已经是准专业戏剧公♥司♥了
I mean, we're literally a quasi-pre-professional theater company,
而你们还在演只在电视播放的电影改编的剧
and you guys put on shows based on made-for-TV movies.
或许你们该多听听你们宝贵的《歌♥舞青春》
Now maybe you should listen to your precious High School Musical
就别跳出舒适圈了
and stick to the stuff you know.
是吗 如果我们要"舞到巅峰"了呢
Oh, yeah? What if we bop to the top?
宝贝 别挑事
Honey, no.
等着孟肯比赛结果吧 到时候就能见分晓了
Let's just wait for the Menkies. We'll see who's in what league then.
或者现在就能见分晓
Or we could find out now.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我们向你们发起传统的比舞挑战
We challenge you to a good old-fashioned dance-off.
认真的吗 比舞挑战
Really? A dance-off?
什么
A what?
两校之间的比舞挑战
A school-versus-school dance-off
配乐是《美女与野兽》里随机挑选的歌♥
to a Beauty and the Beast song chosen at random.
你们跳你们的版本 我们跳我们的
You'll do your version, and we'll do ours.
到时候就知道哪所学校有夺冠的实力了
We'll see which school has what it takes.
不靠服装 不靠妆发 只拼实力
No costumes, no makeup, just talent.
抱歉 我们拒绝 太奇怪了
I'm sorry, no. That's weird.
着实奇怪
Super weird.
连我都这么觉得 我们走吧
Even for me. Let's go, guys.
典型的东部高中
Classic East High.
只会夹着尾巴逃跑
Walking out of here with your tail between your legs.
就跟你们的珍老师当年在百老汇临阵脱逃一样
Just like your Miss Jenn did when she gave up on Broadway.
而且 说实话吧
And, you know, let's be honest,
或许你们的贝儿根本就不够格
maybe your Belle just can't cut it.
不行 不好意思 没人能比过我们的贝儿
No, I'm sorry, but nobody out-Belles our Belle.
我们应战
We are doing this.
很好 十分钟准备
Good. Ten-minute warm-up,
然后我们就用街头方式解决这事
then we settle this, street-style.
我觉得这样不好
I don't think this is a good idea.
我们要为珍老师讨回公道
We have to defend Miss Jenn's honor!
可是珍老师告诉我们不要与敌共舞
But Miss Jenn is the one who told us not to dance with the enemy.
她肯定有更好的办法
She's better than this.
来吧
Yeah
以为我跟不上吗
Think I won't keep up?
有太多事要证明
Got a lot to prove
你从没领教过我的本事 让你见识一下
But you ain't ever seen everything I can do, let me show ya
不 我可从没说过
Oh, no, I'd never say that
此时此刻 你带我回到过去
Right now, you're bringing me back
这从来不是你我之间的对决
And it's never ever been me versus you No
当我们起舞总是点燃战火
Always setting fires whenever we're put together
我们甚至无法共处一室
We can't even be in the same room
难以假装我不能把你抛之脑后
Can't even pretend that I can't get you out my head
因为我总是对你浮想联翩
'Cause I'm overthinking 'bout you
为什么我一靠近你就会变成这样
Why do I always get like this Whenever I'm around you?
-靠近你 -我一靠近 靠近你
- Around you - When I'm around, round you
为何我不让你进入我的心
And how do you get under my skin
你却依然惹恼我
When I don't wanna let you in
承认吧
Let's face it
我们有多恨就有多爱
That maybe we like this as much as we hate it
而我已无法承受
And I can't take it
为什么我一靠近你就会变成这样
Why does it always come to this Whenever I'm around you?
我一靠近你
Whenever I'm around you
正面交锋 小心背后
Going head to head Gotta watch my back
当然得小心背后
Better watch your back
因为我回望曾经就知道一定如此
'Cause I've seen it all before Looking at our past
-你少夸张 -我没有
- Ooh, you're so dramatic - I'm not
快停下 我快昏头了
Just stop Gonna lose my head
如同你试图把我逼向绝路
It's like you're trying to push me right to the edge
在一起就会针尖对麦芒
Always on the wire whenever we get together
我们甚至无法共处一室
We can't even be in the same room
共处一室
Same room
无法假装我们的情况会好转
Can't even pretend our situation will get better
我一直在想你
I'm overthinking 'bout you
为什么我一靠近你就会变成这样
Why do I always get like this Whenever I'm around you?
靠近你
Around you
为何我不让你进入我的心
And how do you get under my skin
你却依然惹恼我
When I don't wanna let you in
-怎会变成如此 -承认吧
- How does it get like this? - Let's face it
我们有多恨就有多爱
That maybe we like this as much as we hate it
-而我已无法承受 -无法承受
- And I can't take it - I can't take it
为什么就会变成这样
Why does it always come to this
-我一靠近你 -我一靠近你
- Whenever I'm around you - Whenever I'm around you
我一靠近你
Whenever I'm around you
靠近你
Around you
-我一靠近你 -我一靠近你
- Whenever I'm around you - Whenever I'm around you
我一靠近你
Whenever I'm around you
-不 我不能靠近你 -我不能靠近你
- No, I can't be around you - I can't be around you
-但我想靠近你 -我想
- But I wanna be around you - I wanna be
靠近你
Around you
没错 风采不减
Yep. Still got it.
好了 我想我准备好了 开始吧
Okay, I think I'm ready. Let's do this.
瑞基·伯恩 对吧
Ricky Bowen, right?
我有话对你说
I have something to say to you.
你是个大叛徒吗
That you're a huge traitor?
好吧 我其实想表扬你
Okay, I actually wanted to pay you a compliment.
可不嘛
Yeah, right.
表扬什么
Like what?
我本来想说
Well, I was going to say
把比赛放一边 我觉得你很酷
that, competition aside, I think it's really cool
那样处理你女友的事
how you're handling your girlfriend
她在背后捅你一刀
stabbing you in the back like that
写了一首非常火爆的歌♥曲
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表