剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
《歌♥舞青春:音乐剧》前情提要
Previously on High School Musical: The Musical: The Series...
我终于开始把自己看做是有女人缘的男人
I was finally starting to see myself as a ladies' man.
或者是 名草有主的男人
Or like, a man who's with a lady.
但当我们去北部高中
But when we visited North High to see
确认他们是否偷了我们的野兽面具时
if they stole our Beast mask,
北高的拿破仑试图撬我墙角
Napoleon over here tried to win over my girlfriend.
那家伙看着很可笑 你应该甩了他跟我在一起
That man looks ridiculous and you should dump him and date me.
北高向我们发起比舞挑战
These people made us do a dance-off
艾什莉差点就堕入爱河了
just so Ashlyn could literally fall in love.
但更大的问题出现了
But we have bigger problems.
感觉很多事情都要发生改变了
Just feels like a lot's about to change around here.
红发的直觉
Redhead's intuition.
大家好 谢谢各位早上过来排练
Hi. Thank you all for coming to rehearsal in the morning.
我知道今天要忙招聘会和很多事情
I know it's a crazy day with the career fair and all,
但鉴于你们上周的行动
but given all your behavior last week,
现在能排练已经很幸运了
I believe we are lucky to be rehearsing at all.
以供将来参考
For future reference,
唱歌♥和跳舞 俱佳
singing and dancing, good.
擅自闯入 欠妥
Breaking and entering, bad.
breaking有打破之意
珍老师 我们没打破任何东西
Miss Jenn, we didn't break anything.
-能让我先说吗 -没问题
- Would you like me to be the first? - I'm good.
好了 那我来说吧
Okay. I'm just going to say it.
扎克·罗伊偷了我们的野兽面具
Zack Roy stole our Beast mask.
你怎么还能这么淡定
Why are you not freaking out?
卡洛斯 因为胜者永远淡定
Because winners don't freak out, Carlos.
胜者勇往直前
They rise.
他们不择手段 我们高歌♥猛进
When they go low, we sing high.
你见过妮妮吗
Have you seen Nini?
-一打开图享就看见了 -对 多谢提醒
- Every time I open Instagram. - Yeah, thanks.
我是说 在学校里
I mean, here in school.
上周我和妮妮确实不欢而散了
No. Nini and I didn't leave things on a great note last week.
而且 整个周末我们都没怎么说话
And, uh, no, over the weekend we didn't exactly talk.
但是我...
But, look, I'm...
我只是不知道今天见到她会发生什么
Well, I'm not sure what's gonna happen when I see her today.
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧 第二季 第八集
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧 第二季 第八集
最有可能的事
好了 排练开始
Okay. Let's rehearse.
EJ 记住这场戏的情感
EJ, remember where you are emotionally.
贝儿刚刚拒绝了你的求婚
Belle has just rebuked your marriage proposal
来福叫来跟班们给你加油打气
and LeFou is rallying the guys to boost you back up.
开始吧
Let's hit it.
合唱开始的时候别忘了左脚起步
Don't forget to start on your left foot at the top of the chorus.
谢谢你 还有吗
Thank you. Anything else?
别摔了
Don't fall over.
你们跳舞的人有着最好的舞蹈技巧
You dance people have all the best tips.
大展身手吧 大大
Go get 'em, Biggie.
谢了 准备就绪
Thanks! All good!
我不是说你没准备好
I wasn't saying you weren't.
你只要知道我全身心地支持你 好吗
Just know that I am loyally rooting for you, okay?
他有点生那个法国男孩的气
He's a little upset about the French kid.
我们正在处理
We're, uh, working through it.
大红 准备好了就开始
Big Red, whenever you're ready.
天呐 加斯顿 看到你我心烦意乱
Gosh, it disturbs me to see you, Gaston
坐在垃圾堆里颓废低落
Looking so down in the dumps
加斯顿 这里每个人都想成为你
Every guy here'd love to be you, Gaston
即便是替你承受痛苦
Even when taking your lumps
这个镇上没有人像你一样众人称赞
There's no man in town as admired as you
你是每个人心中的万人迷
You're everyone's favorite guy
每个人都对你心怀敬畏 都受到你的鼓舞
Everyone's awed and inspired by you
原因并没有多难猜
And it's not very hard to see why
没有人像加斯顿这样聪明
No one's slick as Gaston
没有人像加斯顿这样敏捷
No one's quick as Gaston
没有人的脖子像加斯顿这般粗壮
No one's neck is as incredibly thick as Gaston
因为镇上没人有加斯顿一半的男子气概
For there's no man in town half as manly
完美的杰出典范
Perfect, a pure paragon
你可以尽管去问汤姆 迪克 或是斯坦利
You can ask any Tom, Dick, or Stanley
他们会告诉你愿意为谁效忠
And they'll tell you whose team they'd prefer to be on
没有人能像加斯顿
No one's been like Gaston
人见人爱的加斯顿
A kingpin like Gaston
没有人有像加斯顿一样别致的下巴
No one's got a swell cleft in his chin like Gaston
作为榜样 没错 我让人望而生畏
As a specimen, yes, I'm intimidating
人人崇拜的加斯顿
My what a guy that Gaston
在我年少时 我能吃四打鸡蛋
When I was a lad, I'd eat four dozen eggs
每天早上都强壮许多
Every morning to help me get large
如今长大成年 我能吃五打鸡蛋
And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs
所以我强壮如牛
So I'm roughly the size of a barge
没有人能有加斯顿精准的枪法
No one shoots like Gaston
像加斯顿那样漂亮的射击
Make those beauts like Gaston
对手落荒而逃 人们穿着加斯顿的同款皮靴
Then goes tromping around wearing boots like Gaston
我用鹿角装饰所有物品
I use antlers in all of my decorating
再说一次
Say it again
加斯顿
Gaston
舞者们 精彩绝伦
Dancers, glorious.
大红 滑稽有趣
Big Red, hilarious.
还有EJ 一鸣惊人
And, EJ, victorious.
很好地运用道具传达了情感
Nice emotional connection to the material.
我的笔记本什么意见都没写
I've got no notes.
尽管我非常讨厌打断你们的排练
And as much as I hate to break that connection,
但恐怕我得宣布一个坏消息
I'm afraid I'm the bearer of some hard news.
我们刚接到了一个我不确定真的存在的
We just got a call from the disciplinary board
组织的纪律委员会的电♥话♥
of an organization I'm not sure really exists.
"即日起
"Effective immediately,
本剧将暂停排练一周
this production will shut down rehearsal for one week
作为擅自闯入的惩罚 依据...
as punishment for trespassing by order of the...
猴子委员会"
Monkeys."
等下 那个读作孟肯
Wait. It's pronounced Menkies.
郑重声明 你们的竞争对手也受到了处罚
For the record, your competition has been punished as well.
北部高中也禁止排练一周
North High is benched for the week.
好吧 听着非常公平
Okay. Feels generous.
珍老师 我们该怎么办
Miss Jen, what are we gonna do?
我们不能白白浪费一周啊
We can't lose a whole week
我们还没有开始设计第二幕的走位
when we haven't even started blocking the second act yet.
我们...我们要低下头[低调行事]
We are...we are going to keep our heads down
抬高下巴[保持斗志]
and our chins up.
我觉得...我觉得人做不了这动作吧
I don't... I don't think that's physically possible.
这是个表达方式 塞巴斯蒂安
It's an expression, Sebastian.
你怎么能忘记告诉我
I mean, how're you gonna forget to tell me
自己是北部高中一名出色的歌♥手
that your moonlight as an amazing singer at North High.
难道做歌♥手不能声张吗
Was it deep undercover?
太离谱了
It's crazy.
我还以为你和豪伊是对模范情侣
I thought you and Howie were couple goals.
爱的如胶似漆时 我们曾经是的
We were. For a hot second.
直到他从城♥堡♥里出来 亮出了他的真实肤色
Until he came out of the castle and showed his true colors.
我早该知道他从不带我见他朋友
I should have known there was a reason
一定有原因
we never hung out with his friends.
太可疑了
Shady.
说到个人重塑...
Speaking of personal reinvention...
少来
Oh, come on!
好多人一直给我推荐你的歌♥
I'm getting recommendations of your song
还都是不认识我的人
from people who don't even know me.
我就跟认识明星一样
That's like famous adjacent.
我承认 向公众展示自我感觉还挺好的
I'll admit, feels good to put myself out there.
我一直都支持你
I'm all about it.
但是 那个人怎么看你的新歌♥呢
But, what does you-know-who think about your new brand?
我们还没聊过 他可能还不知道呢
We actually haven't talked much. So, maybe he didn't even notice.
他绝对知道了
Oh, he noticed.
妮妮
Yo, Nini.
瑞基
Ricky, hey.
卡洛斯 什么来着
Oh, what was that, Carlos?
你需要我给你试装
You need me for a costume fitting
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表