剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
We're gonna workshop our Be Our Guest audition...
我们会分别表演各自的《请上座》编舞
We're gonna workshop our Be Our Guest visions on you guys.
我们会表演各自...
We're gonna workshop our Be I...
天呐
Oh, my gosh!
即兴发挥就是优雅地应付...
Improv is all about graciously handing the...
抱歉
Sorry.
这些年我赢了不少奖杯 各位
I've won a bunch of trophies over the years, you guys.
但我愿意用那些换今晚的你们
But I'd trade it all for this group right here.
第二季拍摄最后一天
其实 我觉得这是大家的心声
And actually, I think I can speak for all of us in saying
现在的场景
that this whole situation
对我们大家来说都是梦想成真
is kind of a dream come true for all of us.
对
Yes.
我认为最合适的做法
And I think it's only fitting
就是再来一次集体练唱
if we all have one more group exercise.
对
Yes.
你是我心中的音乐
You are the music in me
唱吧 兄弟
Sing it, dude.
你知道有个词叫作"曾经"
You know the words "Once upon a time"
使你倾听 一个理由
Make you listen, there's a reason
当你梦想 你会发现
When you dream there's a chance you'll find
一点欢笑 幸福永远
A little laughter, or happy ever after
你是悦耳的音符
You're a harmony to the melody
流淌在我的脑海中
Echoing inside my head
-那个独一无二的声音 -独一无二
- A single voice, above the noise - Single voice
如同一条主线
Like a common thread
你牵住了我
You're pulling me
当我听见最爱的歌♥曲
When I hear my favorite song
我便知我们属于彼此
I know that we belong
你是我心中的音乐
Oh, you are the music in me
它流淌在我们中间
It's living in all of us
来到我们身边是因为
It's brought us here because
因为你是我心中的音乐
Because you are the music in me
你是我心中的音乐
You are the music in me
你是我心中的音乐
You are the music in me
没事的
It's okay.
什么队
What team?
野猫队
Wildcats!
-什么队 -野猫队
- What team? - Wildcats!
-什么队 -野猫队
- What team? - Wildcats!
-棒 -野猫队 集中精力比赛
- Yeah! - Wildcats! Get'cha head in the game!
太迟了 各位 抱歉
Too late, guys. I'm so sorry.
你们还在录吗 这东西还在录制吗
Are y'all still recordin'? This thing recordin'?
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表