剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
Of course, we cannot rehearse
小茶杯齐普关键剧情时 就不能排练了
on the day we were supposed to run Chip's big scene.
小茶杯齐普有关键剧情吗
Does Chip have any big scenes?
你想重说一遍吗
Do you maybe wanna rephrase that?
没有小角色 只有小茶杯
Well, there are no small parts, only small tea cups.
听上去更糟了
I just made it worse.
抱歉 我要去拿闪片
Excuse me. I'm going to get glitter.
事实上 在发生这么多事之后
The thing is, after everything's that happened,
我不知道她在想什么
I don't know where her head's at.
我都不知道
I mean, I don't even know
应该叫她妮妮还是妮娜了
if I'm supposed to call her Nini or Nina.
是啊
Yeah.
但坦白我删除了那条评论
But admitting that I deleted that comment
只会让事情更糟
will just make things worse.
-对吗 -对
- Right? - Right.
另一方面 我不想瞒着妮妮任何事
On the other hand, I don't wanna keep things from Nini.
我应该坦白
I should come clean.
她会生气 但之后会原谅我
She'll be mad, but then she'll forgive me
一切都会没事的
and everything will be fine.
说得对
Preach.
你觉得会没事吗
You really think it's going to be fine?
我在跟播客说话
I was talking to a podcast.
我本来在说
I was saying,
也许妮妮这事会先糟糕再变好
maybe this thing with Nini gets worse before it gets better,
但我们能挽救 对吗
but then we'll fix it. Right?
-这不是第一次了 瑞基 -对
- You've been here before, Ricky. - Yeah.
只是
It's just...
我要去那里
I'm gonna head over there.
一年级生 我们的职业测试结果出来了
Junior class! Our career test results are in.
"大红 你的个性内向
"Big Red, you are a quiet introvert
天性无私
"whose selfless nature is perfect
完美匹配服务业工作"
for a career in the service industry."
服务业
The service industry?
结果是这么说的
That's what it says.
"你适合的工作包括
"Jobs you might be well suited for
邮递员和酒店管理"
include mail delivery and hospitality."
行 你想再做一遍测试吗
Okay. You wanna take the test again?
我要做吗
Should I?
我只是觉得 他们没见过你跳踢踏舞
Well, I'm just saying, they haven't seen you tap dance.
那倒是真的
That's true.
珍老师怎么说
What did Miss Jenn say?
"保持斗志 低调行事"
"Chin up and head down."
别管这个测试
Ignore the test.
来吧
Come on.
我没事 我不需要保镖
I'm fine. I don't need a bodyguard.
我不是保镖 是你母亲 和兼♥职♥医生
I'm not your bodyguard. I'm your mother. And part-time therapist.
我也不需要心理医生
Well, I don't need a therapist either.
但是 豪伊到底有没有喜欢过我
But, like, did Howie even like me
还是他只是想得到东高的消息
or was he just trying to get intel on East High?
你考虑过问他吗
Have you considered askin' him?
听你这么说感觉好简单
It sounds so simple when you say it.
我自己也经历过一些感情
Well, I have lived through a couple of relationships in my day.
但爸爸从不犯错
But Dad never made a mistake.
不 他犯过好多 我自己也是
No, he made plenty. And I made a few myself.
我觉得问题是 如果你们真想在一起
I think the point is, if you're really working together,
肯定会犯不少错误
you'll make fewer mistakes over time.
而你父亲总会拿着礼物来求饶
And your father always had a gift for begging.
问题是 我只是
The thing is, I just...
我不知道自己能否信任他
I just don't know if I can trust him.
柯特妮
Kourtney...
你还是那个从三岁起就开始
You the same girl who started designing all your own clothes
-设计自己衣服的小女孩 -所以呢
- when you were just three years old. - And?
所以你总是知道什么对自己最好
And you have always known what's best for you.
相信自己 我知道我相信你
Trust yourself. I know I do.
好了 我得...
All right. I gotta...
我知道 但你能行
I know. But you got this.
免费的奶油甜煎卷 G太太
Cannoli on the house, Ms. G.
你怎么知道我现在需要这个
How'd you know I needed this right now?
我生来服务他人
I live to serve.
谢谢
Thank you.
我今天下午的外卖♥♥时间刷新了记录
I made all the afternoon deliveries in record time.
好的
Okay.
还干了其他的活
And did some side work.
我...打扫了你的桌子
I... cleaned your desk a little.
也许你打扫了我的桌子 或你根本不在这工作
Maybe you cleaned my desk. Or you don't even work here.
谁能确定呢
Who can say what's true anymore?
柯特妮
Kourtney, uh,
-你想让我怎么做 -你猜猜
- what do you want me to do? - Take a hint.
我没告诉你事实
I didn't tell you the truth
因为我想让你了解我
because I wanted you to get to know me.
而不是北高的竞争 只是我
Not the competition from North High, just me.
-豪伊 我不这么做 -不做什么
- Howie, I don't do this. - Don't do what?
男友 闹剧 不是我的菜
The boys. The drama. Not my thing.
但我破了例
But I made an exception.
我让你进来了 而你却不够信任我
I let you in, and you couldn't even trust me enough
不肯实话告诉我你是谁
to be honest about who you are?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
我知道我是谁
I know who I am,
但我甚至都不知道你会这样唱歌♥
but I didn't even know you could sing like that.
所以 谁知道你还藏着什么
So, who knows what else you're hiding?
我没事
I'm fine.
嗯 我能看出来
Yeah, I can tell.
我以为你在帮助剧团
Thought you're helping out with the crew.
对 但我不会画画 也不会用锤子
Yeah. Turns out I can't paint, or hammer.
这也不意外 因为我的职业性向测试
Which shouldn't surprise me since my career aptitude test
说我没有任何盈利技能
revealed that I have no profitable skills.
我该...
I should...
我回去工作了
I'm gonna get back to work.
妮妮 听着 我是来努力解决
Nini, look. I'm here to, like, try and fix
我们之间的问题
whatever's going on between us.
显然我们都想继续下去 对吧
I mean, like, obviously we both wanna make this work, right?
我们都在尽力而为
We're doing everything we can.
-所以你从YAC回来了 -瑞基 别说了
- That's why you came back from YAC... - Ricky, stop.
我爱你 我也想你 但我回来不是为你
I love you. And I missed you, but I did not come home for you.
但当我打给你的时候 你...
But when I called you, you...
我已经在盐湖城了
I was already in Salt Lake.
我在你打电♥话♥前就下车了
Got off the bus before you ever called.
那你是什么意思 你回来不是为了我
So, what are you saying? You came back in spite of me?
不 当你打来时 我不想伤害你的感情
No. When you called, I didn't wanna hurt your feelings.
所以坦诚现在也是问题了
So, being honest is a problem now.
听着 我们现在是什么情况
Look, where are we?
我不知道 但听你说你希望我能回家
I don't know. But hearing you say you wished I would come home
抛弃我的梦想 对我来说打击很大
and leave my dream behind was, like, a lot of feelings at once.
好吧 我现在也不明白了
Okay, I'm a little lost here, too.
我都不知道你是怎么回事
I don't even know what's going on with you?
说真的 有点吓到我了
Honestly, it's kind of freaking me out.
首先 你等到最后一刻
First, you wait till the last second
才告诉我你要去YAC
to tell me you're leaving for YAC.
但你背着我
And you went behind my back
去让珍老师给我剧中的角色
to ask Miss Jenn to give me a part in the show
我已经说了我不想要
even though I told you I didn't want one.
然后你写了一首关于我们的玫瑰之歌♥
Then you wrote that rose song about us
而不是直接告诉我你的感觉
instead of just telling me how you feel.
当我的歌♥被裁掉后 你都不在乎
And when my song got cut, it's like you didn't even care.
然后我发现你回来不是为了跟我在一起
And I found out you didn't come home to be with me.
我是想做正确的事
I was trying to do the right thing.
我也是
So was I.
各位 你们最好小声点
Guys, you might wanna take it down a couple notches.
-你们吓到真正的客人了 -我走了
- You're scaring the real customers. - I'm out of here.
好 进来吧
Okay. Come on in.
我睁开眼睛了
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表