剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
不在乎我多快到达
Ain't about how fast I get there
不在乎山对面
Ain't about what's waiting
是怎样的风景
On the other side
没错 没错
Yeah, yeah
只在乎攀登
It's the climb
没错
Yeah
只在乎攀登
It's all about the climb
没错
Yeah
只在乎攀登
It's the climb
好样的 塞布
Go, Sebbie!
好样的 塞布
Go, Sebbie!
你从哪冒出来了 我怎么这么幸运
Where did you come from and why am I so lucky?
瓦萨奇县 你天生好运
Wasatch County and you just are.
演讲 演讲 演讲
Speech, speech, speech!
-演讲 -演讲
- Speech! - Speech, yeah!
我不知道该怎么为这个生日感谢大家
I'm not sure how I can thank you all for this.
我从没有过无言以对的时候
I've never been accused of being speechless.
我非常感激各位 只因为了解我
I can't thank you all enough for just getting me.
所有人都应该有了解自己的人
Everybody should have people who just get them.
-我们爱你 卡洛斯 -我们爱你
- We love you, Carlos! - We love you!
我做了一点小小的调查
I've done a little research,
事实上 如果这真的是你的成人礼
and if this is, in fact, your quinceañero,
他必须要选他的玛德娜
then he must choose his madrina.
是教母的意思
That means godmother.
亲爱的 我的西班牙语没那么差
Honey, I'm not that bad at Spanish.
一二三 不是我
One, two, three, not it!
我已经够忙的了
I got enough jobs as it is already.
我的玛德娜 我选择...
I choose, as my madrina...
告诉我们你的感受吧
So, tell us how you felt
当卡洛斯选择你为他的教母时
the moment Carlos chose you as his godmother.
我说不出话
I can't.
-天呐 -不不
- Oh, boy. - Oh, no, no.
不 我感觉妆花成小丑了 我需要柯特妮
No, I feel like the clown from It. I need Kourtney.
-好吧 给你五分钟 -谢谢 五分钟
- All right, you got five minutes. - Thank you, five.
你今晚做得很棒
You have done well tonight.
这么做感觉很好
It felt good to do this.
既然你把相机对着别人了
So, now that you've turned the camera around,
那谁是最有趣的采访对象
who was the most interesting interview?
抱歉 什么
Sorry, what?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么能毁掉今晚 非常完美
Nothing can ruin this night. It's perfect.
-我确定 -真的吗
- I'm sure. - Really?
大家好吗
Hey, what's up?
我是扎克·克拉克 今天给大家带来重磅新闻
Zack Clack, coming at you with a beautiful bombshell today.
还记得北高已经做好准备
Hey, remember how North High was all set
用《小美人鱼》掀起巨大浪花吗
to make a splash with The Little Mermaid?
在我们的好友
Well, after a generous offer
本地野生救援机构的慷慨帮助下
from our pals at a local wildlife rescue,
我们决定换剧目
we've decided to switch gears.
扎克·罗伊
准备好迎接北高重磅消息吧
为我的北高人骄傲
准备孟肯奖摘金
扎克停下 我爱上它们了
因为 我们现在宠幸这些小家伙了
Because, we are all about these puppies now.
这是布雷兹
Meet Blaze.
扎克·罗伊
准备好迎接北高重磅消息吧
为我的北高人骄傲
准备孟肯奖摘金
扎克停下 我爱上它们了
迫不及待想看了
你们巡演吗 拜托来萨克拉门托吧
真是美女
亲亲抱抱 狼王
它与同样受训的小伙伴们
He and his trained wolf pack...
将加入北部高中出演我们的全新剧目
...will be joining North High in our brand new production of,
《美女与野兽》
Beauty and the Beast.
在盛大的一幕 丛林追赶中本色出演
Playing themselves in the big act one, forest climax.
所以 如果你们今年春季只能看一头野兽
So, if you only catch one beast this spring,
来我们这里吧
come out for this one.
因为盐湖城地区没有比罗伊老师更棒的了
There is no finer teacher in the Salt Lake region than Mr. Roy,
他慷慨地同意我转学到北高
who has been generous enough to let me transfer to North High
并共同导演
and co-direct.
-你在哭吗 -我没有不哭
- Are you crying? - Well, I'm not not crying.
给妈咪叫两声 好吗 给妈咪叫两声
Sing for Mommy, please? Sing for Mommy.
天呐
Oh, my God!
我要怎么
How am I gonna...
我要怎么
How can I...
跟他们比拼
begin to compete?
对了
That's it.
你知道我总是说
You know how I always say
最疯狂的主意总是出现在冲凉时
the craziest ideas occur either in the shower
或在飞机上厕所时遇上气流颠簸吗
or in an airplane bathroom during turbulence?
真的吗
You do?
妮妮 我觉得你应该跟我们一起上台
Nini, I think you belong on-stage with us.
不 我知道你属于
No, I know you do.
太好了
Yes.
我有个主意 能让我们在比赛中一鸣惊人
I have an idea that'll blow the competition out of the water.
妈妈 是我
Hey, Mom, it's me.
对 没问题
Yeah, we're still on.
我准备好回家了
I'm ready to come home.
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表