剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
I... Gotta get back to work.
拜拜 我超...级爱你 拜拜
Bye! I love you so m... uch. Bye!
你真没在小吃的事情上撒谎
You weren't lying about the snacks.
我从不说谎
I never lie.
除了我说谎的时候
Except when I do.
那个工作人员想把你赶出去吗
Did... Did the agent dude try to boot you out?
我找不到信♥用♥卡♥的时候 我跟他说
I told him I needed to cry for a minute in the bathroom
我需要在卫生间哭一会
when I couldn't find the credit card.
我觉得他当时回大门那去了
I think he went back to the gate.
你真狡猾
You are tricky.
我可不是狡猾 我是个演员
I'm not tricky. I'm a performer.
所以 你从来没说过谎
So, you've never lied?
倒也不是从来没有
Well, not... never.
你玩过"真真假假"吗
You ever play Two Truths and a Lie?
你喜欢玩游戏吗
I mean, are you into games?
我喜欢任何能打发时间的东西
I mean, I'm into passing the time.
好的 我玩 你先开始
Okay, I'm in. You start.
好
Okay, uh...
一 我有十个文身
One, I have ten tattoos.
二 我是爱丽安娜的超级粉丝
Two, I am a huge Ariana fan,
三 我很害怕蝴蝶
and three, I'm terrified of butterflies.
两句真话 一句假话 开始吧
Two truths, one lie. Go.
好
Okay.
爱丽安娜 我相信 谁不是她的粉丝呢
Ariana, I'll buy. Who isn't a fan?
蝴蝶 文身
Butterflies, tattoos.
害怕蝴蝶 不可能 假话
Butterflies? No way. Lie.
不 我没有文身
No. No tattoos.
你害怕蝴蝶
You're afraid of butterflies?
它们的脸超级恐怖 绝对不要搜索蝴蝶的脸
Well, I mean, their faces are from hell. Never google it.
轮到你了
Your turn.
好
Okay.
一 我搬家过15次
One, I've moved 15 times.
二 我从来没有接吻过
Two, I've never been kissed.
三 我有一次在踢我哥哥膝盖的时候
And three, I once broke my big toe
弄断了自己的大脚趾
kicking my older brother in the knee.
你从来没有亲过任何人
You've never kissed anyone?
-我不相信 -你会惊讶的
- I don't buy that. - You'd be surprised.
-你在拖延时间 -你是独生子女吗
- You're stalling. - You're an only child?
错
Wrong.
我其实有个比我大很多的哥哥
I actually have a much older brother.
虽然我可能也算是独生子女
Though I might as well be an only child.
他不在你身边吗
He's not around?
他在我还小的时候就不见了
He basically ghosted us when I was a kid.
我猜你会评价他为"自♥由♥的灵魂"
I guess you could say he's a free spirit.
也许你们两个互相认识
Maybe you two know each other.
这么说我可不公平
Below the belt.
抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I...
我通常不会对人敞开心扉 我有点迟钝
I usually don't open up to people. I'm a little rusty.
你可以跟我练习
You can practice on me.
我在那方面不怎么走运
Haven't had a lot of luck with that.
没有任何附加条件的坦白
The no-strings confession.
你是伤心俱乐部的一员
You're a fellow member of the heartbreak club.
我想我可是俱乐部主席
Oh, I think I'm the president.
你知道避免伤心的诀窍吗
Do you know the trick?
别在乎别人
Care less.
聪明 我也应该试试
Smart. I should try that.
该轮到你来猜了
You know, I think it's your turn.
那是你男朋友的衣服吗
Is that your boyfriend's?
据我所知 不是
Not that I know of.
你刚刚就一直在外面盯着这扇门吗
You were just out there staring at the door?
别担心 没有你想象得那么诡异
Don't worry. It's not that weird.
你不在的时候 我也经常这么干
I do the same thing when you're not here.
真好笑
That's funny.
其实 你不在的时候我有时候也在你门口这样
I actually sometimes do that to your door when you're out of town.
或者说是之前 在你
Or did, before you...
在我们搬家之前
Before we moved.
我只是 我其实是想拿走你的盘子
I just... I actually wanted to grab your plate.
给你再来一份
Get you a refill.
我朋友 其实是我同学
My friends, like, my castmates...
他们觉得你在开幕夜上做得很让人讨厌
They think it sucks what you did on opening night...
和托德一起出现
Showing up with Todd.
好吧
Okay.
那其实一点也不好
Yeah, it wasn't okay, actually.
我当时是想
I guess I thought...
如果你认识了托德 你就会看见我所看见的
that if you met Todd, you'd see what I saw.
但是
But...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
足够抱歉到能搬回家吗
Sorry enough to move back home?
我和你♥爸♥爸的婚姻中有过很多美好回忆 瑞基
Your dad and I had a lot of good chapters as a couple, Ricky.
但是那已经过去了 对吗
But the book's over, right?
不能说我们没有过尝试 我和你♥爸♥爸都是
No one could say that we didn't try, me and your dad.
我敢肯定 也许你和妮妮也是
Maybe you and Nini, too, I bet.
对
Yeah.
你
You...
你们还很年轻 改变对你们来说很正常
You guys are young and it's normal for you to change.
我没有变
I didn't change.
就算要说 我现在比之前更讨厌改变了
If anything, I hate change more now than I used to.
也许这就是你改变的地方
Maybe that's how you changed.
也许这是我的错
Maybe that's my fault.
你有
Are you, um,
跟你的朋友在休假时聊天吗 寻求支持
talking to any of your friends over break for support?
没有 手♥机♥关机了 这样最好
Not really. Phone's off. It's better that way.
好吧 你想在床上待多久都可以
Okay, well, you can stay in bed as long as you want,
不过尽量找点事情做
but try to keep busy, you know?
你得继续前进
You gotta keep going.
找一件能让你前进的事情
Find the thing to help you move on.
有建议吗
Got any tips?
-瑜伽 心理咨♥询♥ -好吧
- Uh, yoga, therapy. - Okay.
-染发 -好啊
- Dye your hair. - Oh, yeah.
这条毯子 是我自学了编织后自己织的
Yeah, this blanket, I taught myself to knit.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - I did.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
也许
You know, maybe...
也许你应该做点什么
Maybe you should make something.
就这么一说
Just a thought.
知道吗
You know...
有时候 在最后
Sometimes the last,
我们能为真正爱的人做的最好的一件事
best thing we can do for someone we truly love...
就是放他们走
is to let them go.
无论结果好坏
For what it's worth.
一定有 我该
There's got to be... What do I...
-你好 珍老师 -你好 小可爱
- Hi, Miss Jenn! - Hi, cupcake.
我们在泳池见 各位
I'll meet you at the pool, guys!
在我批准可以发照片前 不要给我加任何标签
Do not tag me in anything until I've approved the photo,
-谢了 -卡洛斯
- Thank you. - Carlos!
-塞布去哪了 -别问我
- Where's Seb? - Don't ask me.
艾什莉 大红 珍老师 卡洛斯
Ashlyn. Big Red. Miss Jenn. Carlos.
-你们俩在吵架吗 -不理对方怎么算吵架呢
- Are you guys fighting? - That means we're speaking.
当你在沙滩海景跟别的男人自♥拍♥时
Who has time to talk when you're busy posting selfies
谁还有时间吵架啊
with random guys in a cabana?
-你们好啊 -野猫队 安静下来
- What's up? - Wildcats, quiet!
我叫你们来是有正经事要说
I've called you all here for a very serious reason.
看来扎克·罗伊又耍了一出好戏
It seems Zack Roy has yet another trick up his sleeve.
珍老师 他们刚把视频发到图享上了
Miss Jenn, they just dropped the video on their Instagram.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
准备好了 珍老师
Ready, Miss Jenn.
孩子们 妮妮现在要分享她的屏幕
Kids, Nini is going to share her screen,
这样我们就能一起看了
so we can all watch together.
好了 三 二 一
All right. Three, two, one.
东部高中 几十年来 这所学校的学生
East High. For decades, the students of this institution
东部高中
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表