剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
但是呢
But?
但是
But...
你今晚谈论塞布时脸上的表情
The look on your face when you were talking about Seb...
妮妮已经很久没有那样看我了
It's been a long time since Nini looked at me like that.
我也很久不配她那样看我了 别误会我
It's been a long time since I deserved it. Don't get me wrong.
我觉得你和塞布的感情值得努力挽救 哥们
I think you and Seb have something worth fighting for, bro.
抱歉 我只是在适应被称为"哥们"
Sorry. I'm adjusting to being called "Bro."
塞布和我每每谈到自己感受就很尴尬
Seb and I get so awkward when we talk about our feelings.
我们可以激动地分♥析♥推特上两个明星间的争执
We can passionately dissect Twitter feuds between pop stars.
但如果谈到自己
But when it comes to talking about us,
我们都有点舌头打结
we both get a little tongue-tied.
如果你不用说出自己的感受呢
What if you didn't have to say how you were feeling?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你能唱高音C吗
Can you hit a high C?
那大概是我的最低音 怎么了
That's the bottom of my range. Why?
坐吧
Take a seat.
我们写首歌♥
Let's write a song.
什么
What?
对 我们试试
Yeah. Let's try it.
来吧 就像是...
Come on. Just like a...
好吧
Okay.
这两把是披萨店
These two are for the pizza shop.
这一把是我家的前门
This one's for the front door of my house.
这是我的自行车钥匙
This one's for my bike lock.
这把我好久没看到了
Oh! I haven't seen this one in a while.
你有钥匙 对吧 宝贝
You do have the key, right, babe?
你是为此而生
当然 我已经排除了一半钥匙了
Yeah, I narrowed it down to this half of the chain.
你可以直接敲门
You could've just knocked.
棒
Okay.
你是为此而生
等等 所以在百老汇原版里
Wait. So, in the Broadway show,
他们只让野兽悬挂在空中
all they did was suspend the Beast in the air,
然后他就把面具摘掉了吗
and then he takes the mask off.
看起来今天的主题是秘密
Looks like today's theme is secrets.
但这个再加上《集中精力比赛》里的绳子
But combine this with the wire from Get'cha Head in the Game,
我们就完美了
we're golden.
我们还有瑞基的威亚吗
Do we still have Ricky's harness?
服装部的某个地方
Ooh, it's in the costume shop, somewhere.
各位 我们15分钟后见
Everyone, let's meet back in 15.
谢谢 15分钟后见
Thank you, 15.
那么
So...
这是豪伊给你的吗
So, this came from Howie?
祝你好运让她做出评论了
Good luck getting a comment out of her.
我已经尝试了一小时
I've been trying for an hour.
好吧 我的评论是 他终于搞懂了我的爱之语
Okay. The comment is, he's finally figured out my love language.
是什么
Which is?
礼物 音乐 拍马屁 还有求饶
Uh, gifts, music, flattery, and begging.
我能偷走你一分钟吗
Can I steal you for a minute?
我很紧张 所以在我改变心意前同意吧
I'm really nervous. Please say yes before I change my mind.
好
Yes.
小G 睡衣派对怎么样
Hey, G. How's the slumber party going?
很有趣
It's fun.
-酷 -对
- Cool. - Yep.
我该...
I should...
看大红的梯子是否需要帮助
see if Big Red needs help with the ladder.
你想找时间跟我吃意式烩饭吗
Do you want to get risotto with me sometime?
这次是真的吃
For real this time.
是艾什莉让你来的吗
Did Ashlyn put you up to this?
我反正没听说
Not that I know of.
好 意式烩饭听起来不错
Yeah. Yeah, risotto sounds great.
好
Okay.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
听就行了
Just listen.
这是我的真心
I mean every word of this,
即使是瑞基写的那些歌♥词
even the ones Ricky wrote.
我大声呼喊
I scream at the top of my lungs
你深埋心中
You keep it all bottled up
-我们如此不同 -如此不同
- We're different that way - Different that way
-但请别改变 -别改变
- But please don't ever change - Don't ever change
或许感觉只有我们
It might feel like it's only us
寻找我们的爱 也许那是真爱
Lookin' for our kinda love and maybe that's true
但我很高兴那是你
But I'm so glad that it's you
我希望你知道自己很优秀
I wish you knew that you're fantastic
无论发生什么 我会陪伴你左右
I'll be right here whatever happens
归根结底 只有是你
When all's said and done You'll always be the one
我想一直陪伴
That I keep coming back to
毫不犹豫 我选择你
In a heartbeat, I'd choose you
希望你知道 你永不会独舞
Hope you know You'll never dance alone
别担心 没必要
So don't you worry Don't need to
毫不犹豫 我选择你
In a heartbeat, I'd choose you
你让我感觉像自己
You make me feel like myself
我为何要去别处
Why would I go anywhere else?
-那太疯狂 -疯狂
- How crazy I am - Crazy I am
-你要理解 -理解
- Somehow you understand - You understand
你是我见过最体贴的人
Yeah You're the sweetest guy I've ever met
我中了幸运大奖 一切太过美好
I'm as lucky as lucky can get Too good to be true
认识你这样的人
Knowing somebody like you
我希望你知道自己很优秀
I wish you knew that you're fantastic
但我无需告诉你 这一切如梦如幻
But I don't have to tell you this is magic
毫无疑问 毫无疑问 我选择你
In a heartbeat, in a heartbeat I'd choose you
别担心 你可以相信我 不会失去你
Don't you worry, you can trust me I won't lose you
我们无法控制未来
The future we can't control
但我已知道所需的一切
But all I know is everything that I need
我拥有选择我的男孩
I have with the boy who chose me
归根结底
When all's said and done
一直是你
You'll always be the one
我想一直陪伴
That I keep coming back to
毫不犹豫 我选择你
In a heartbeat, I'd choose you
希望你知道 你永不会独舞
Hope you know You'll never dance alone
别担心 没必要
So don't you worry Don't need to
毫无疑问 我选择你
In a heartbeat, I'd choose you
你
You
你
You
我选择你 毫无疑问
I'd choose you In a heartbeat
你们准备好了吗
You guys good?
好了
Yeah.
来吧 我们要打造一头野兽
Well, come on. We have a Beast to transform.
谢谢
Thank you...
哥们
Bro.
我 我 我...
I, I, I...
求你了 我爱你
Please, I love you.
现在
Now.
各位 这真是百老汇的范儿
Y'all, this is some Broadway stuff.
我们能赢 各位 我们真的能赢
We're going to win. You guys, we're actually going to win.
我们会让珍老师无比自豪的
We're going to make Miss Jenn so proud.
nn so proud.
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表