剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
团结起来
And all for one
《歌♥舞青春:音乐剧》前情提要
Previously on High School Musical: The Musical: The Series...
与谣言不相符 我们不演《歌♥舞青春2》
Contrary to rumor, we are not doing High School Musical Two.
精美的餐点 一道接一道
Course by course one by one
-你看到我在台上表演了吗 -看到了
- Did you see me performing up there? - I did, yes.
豪伊刚才表现特别怪
Howie was being super weird just now,
我现在就要开始自我怀疑了 妮妮
and I'm dangerously close to doubting myself here, Neen.
我们不是为了他们演出 好吗
We don't do it for them. Okay?
是为了自己
We do it for us.
我是来支持我最爱的东部高中演员
I just came by to support my favorite actor at East High.
请上座
Be our guest!
正式决定了 我妈今晚不来了
It's official. My mom's not coming.
但她说给我送了一个惊喜
She sent me a surprise instead.
-我想她说的是我 -杰米
- I think she meant me. - Jamie?
不好意思 这是谁
I'm sorry, who is this?
他在听吗
Is he with us?
他有点崩溃
He got a little freaked out.
你就是个真正的音乐制♥作♥人
You're like a legit music producer.
但你懂的 妈妈总是说
You know Mom always says...
-"继续努力" -继续努力
- "Just keep pushing." - Keep pushing.
听着 我们都很开心
Look, we're all just really glad that
吉吉生活中有个大哥哥一样的人
Gigi has a big-brother figure in her life.
我的背带不见了
My harness is missing.
不 这不可能
No, this can't be happening.
瑞基
东部高中
百年历史
天哪 各位 瑞基的变身
Oh, my God, y'all. Ricky's transformation.
等等 效果如何
Wait. How'd it look?
说实话
Honestly?
成功通过
Passable!
太棒了 可喜可贺
That's amazing! That's awesome.
掌声送给主角
Hey! Give it up for our star.
你们真好
Oh, you guys!
有人看到我男友了吗
Uh, has anyone seen my boyfriend?
我感觉一晚上都没看到他
It feels like I've been missing him all night.
我感觉他把自己逼得太紧了
I think he pushed himself a little hard.
但我知道他在衣柜里给你留了封信
But I'm pretty sure he left a letter at your locker.
实际上 有好几封信[好几个字母]
Uh, couple letters, actually.
好 好的 真甜
Oh, okay, wow, that's sweet.
那我在去披萨店的路上读吧
Um, maybe I'll read them on the way to Slices.
演出很精彩 各位
Good show, everyone.
大大
Biggie?
艾什莉
我觉得你的名字一直在发光
I've always seen your name in lights.
你幕间就在忙这个吗
This is what you were doing in between scenes all night?
对 不过有时候我真的去吐了
Yeah. No. Sometimes I was actually puking.
你今晚的贝儿非常完美
You were the perfect Belle tonight.
我非常骄傲
I was really proud.
来抱抱 你真是个恶魔天才
Come here, you evil genius.
好了 等等
Okay. Wait...
等等 我脸上有颜料...
Oh, wait. I just got paint...
没事
It's okay.
柯特妮
Hey, Kourtney.
恭喜
Congrats.
谢谢你 霍华德
Thank you, Howard.
不用谢
You're welcome.
好吧 我能简短说两句吗
Okay, can I just say something real quick?
如果我今晚有哪方面不合格
If I don't measure up in some way tonight,
我希望现在就能知道
then I would like to know that now,
因为在北部高中神秘身份事件后
because after the big North High secret identity thing,
我不想有更多秘密或惊吓
I'm not here for any more secrets or surprises.
柯特妮 不是这样的
Kourtney, that's not what this is.
我感到非常惊艳
I'm blown away.
这才是我的感受
That's what's going on.
我今晚没法不看你
I couldn't take my eyes off you tonight.
不好意思 这
I'm sorry. This is, like...
对我是全新的感受
a new feeling for me.
你感觉有点被吓到了吗
Are you feeling intimidated?
你知道 我们不需要再多说了
You know, we don't have to use any more words.
不 我觉得我想听你说
No, I think I'd like to hear you say this.
你需要鼓点起势吗
Do you need a drum roll?
你让我紧张
You make me nervous...
快乐地紧张
In a good way.
这是件好事 而我希望这种好事
And that's a good thing and I just want that good thing to...
可以继续
to keep going.
而我真的不知道要怎么表达
And I didn't really know how to say it.
满意了吗
Happy now?
是的
Yes.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
你想吃披萨吗
You in the mood for pizza?
如果是和你一起 当然
If it's with you, always.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
给你
Here.
就当我不在
I'm not even here right now.
我的天
Oh, my God.
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧 第二季第十二集 本季终
第二次机会
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧 第二季第十二集 本季终
卡斯威尔
Caswell.
我觉得我该谢谢你
I feel I should thank you.
为了什么
For?
演出时我接到通电♥话♥
I got a call during the show.
我被推荐去了加州理工学院
It seems I've been recommended for a spot
机器人博士专业
in the Caltech doctoral robotics program.
这太棒了 恭喜
That's amazing. Congrats!
他们提到 他们的财务顾问
They mentioned that their financial adviser,
卡诗·卡斯威尔 对我的评价非常高
Cash Caswell, spoke very highly of me.
他们不该说这部分的
They weren't supposed to say that part.
这很慷慨 孩子
It's quite generous, son.
这并不是慷慨 不过尽我所能
That's not being generous, it's doing what you can.
那么 你的决定是什么
So, what are you gonna do?
我...
I...
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道
I really don't know.
加斯顿
Yo, Gaston!
跟你说一下 我刚刚搜索了下墨鱼汁烩饭
Just want you to know, I just looked up squid ink risotto online,
我有些小问题
and I have a few questions.
事实上 我对今晚将要发生的很多事
Actually, I have questions about a lot of stuff
都有些问题
that went down tonight.
我现在就等你准备好了
So, I am ready to head out when you are.
我在想我们应该
I was actually thinking we should
或许今晚该去披萨店
just maybe go to Slices tonight.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊 毕竟今晚是艾什莉的大日子
Yeah. I mean, it's Ashlyn's big night and everything,
我们今晚应该和大家待在一起
and it seems like we should stick with the gang tonight.
老天 这意味着我们又要重新安排时间吗
Oh, man. Does this mean we gotta reschedule one more time?
我们可以 或许可以到时候再说
We could or we could just play it by ear, you know?
行 好吧
Cool. Okay.
应该会很有意思 我只是觉得...
It would have been fun. I just feel like...
没事 这很好 我要去拿我的...
No, yeah, this is perfect. I'm just gonna grab my...
那就待会见了
I'll see you there, then.
你在这里啊
Hey! There you are.
我正想给你发短♥信♥呢
Oh, I was just gonna text you.
得在大红去披萨店前跟他碰面
Gotta catch up with Big Red before he heads to Slices.
好吧 我只是想给你这个 终于落款了
Oh, well, I just wanted give you this. Finally signed my name.
这是我的
Here's mine.
我们能现在就看吗
Should we just read 'em now?
-为什么不呢 -好的
- Why not? - Okay.
-"亲爱的瑞基" -"亲爱的妮妮"
- "Dear Ricky." - "Dear Nini."
拜托
Oh, come on.
我们真的写了一样的内容吗
Did we seriously write the same thing?
"我知道一路走来 并不容易"
"I know it's been quite a journey."
-你写的"这学期以来" -好吧
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表