剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
备好美酒 感谢上苍
Wine's been poured, and thank the Lord
熨好的餐巾 为您叠上
I've had the napkins freshly pressed
用完甜点 来杯热茶
With dessert, she'll want tea
亲爱的 完全可以
And, my dear, that's fine with me
杯子翩翩起舞
While the cups do their soft-shoein'
我在咕噜 我在煮茶
I'll be bubbling, I'll be brewing
暖暖身子 煮好热茶
I'll get warm, piping hot
我的天哪 是污渍吗
Heaven's sakes! Is that a spot?
快快擦净 要让客人惊艳
Clean it up! We want the company impressed
还有很多需要准备
We've got a lot to do!
是一块还是两块
Is it one lump or two?
为了您 我们的贵客
For you, our guest!
她是我们的贵客
She's our guest!
精美的餐点
Course by course
一道接一道
One by one
直到您说 "够了 我饱了"
Till you shout, "Enough! I'm done!"
然后我们哄您入睡 帮您消化
Then we'll sing you off to sleep as you digest
今晚您将有个好梦
Tonight you'll prop your feet up
但是现在 吃大餐吧
But for now, let's eat up
请上座
Be our guest!
请上座
Be our guest!
请上座
Be our guest!
请上座
Please, be our guest!
女士们先生们 现在是15分钟中场休息
Ladies and gentlemen, this is a 15-minute intermission.
如果您不购买♥♥至少20美元产品
If you don't buy at least $20 worth of concessions,
那就是不支持艺术
you do not support art.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
你在《请上座》时简直横扫全场 太棒了
You absolutely dusted that stage and Be Our Guest, amazing.
别闹了 再说一遍
Stop it! Say that again.
我希望唱了那么多歌♥
Yeah, well, I hope all that singing
能让你胃口大开
helped you work up an appetite
因为我听说这家店的
because I hear the squid ink risotto
墨鱼汁烩饭比较厚重
at this place can be a little rich.
小吉
G?
抱歉
Sorry. Um...
正式决定了 我妈今晚不来了
It's official. My mom's not coming again.
我...
Oh, I...
但她说给我送了一个惊喜
But she said she sent me a surprise instead.
又是巧克力吗
More chocolates?
我想她说的是我
I think she meant me.
杰米
Jamie?
你不觉得奇怪吗
Don't you think it's weird that
野兽必须在21岁前找到真爱吗
The Beast only has until he's 21 to find true love?
首先 在电影里他看上去至少30岁了
First of all, in the movie he looks at least 30.
你知道大家常说 "野兽没皱纹"
Well, you know what they say, "Beast don't crease."
再说 我听说皮毛能让他显老十岁
Plus, I hear the fur adds like 10 years.
从我接到这个角色后
Literally feels like I've aged 10 years
我真感觉老了十岁
since the day I got this part.
对 但那天最棒了
Yeah. But that day was the best.
我永远忘不了艾什莉打败那个
I'll never forget the look on Ashlyn's face
大眼睛刻薄女孩 拿到主角时的快乐
when she got the lead over that mean girl with the eyes.
她叫莉莉
Her name's Lily,
还有 我不确定她像我们想的那样刻薄
and, um... I'm not sure she's as mean as we thought.
我说不好 老兄
I don't know, man.
艾什对那个女孩印象非常不好
Ash has some pretty strong feelings about her.
我只希望她在今晚结束后能感觉好些
I just hope she feels better by the end of the night.
哥们 也许你有点太辛苦了
Dude, maybe you're pushing yourself a little too hard
这个南侧走廊的副业
with this side hustle project in the south hallway?
不 没事 我快好了
No, it's fine. I'm almost done.
我只需要稳定的电解质和一个新胃
I just need constant electrolytes and a whole new stomach.
这话我已经说了好多年
I've been saying that for years.
剧团的各位成员 第二幕倒计时十分钟
Members of the company, this is your 10-minute call to Act Two.
拜托 大家请继续演最开始的那个角色
Please, everyone remain in the same role you started in.
大红 有人看到大红了吗
Big Red? Has anyone seen Big Red?
寻找大红
Looking for Big Red!
有人看到大红了吗
Does anyone have eyes on Big Red?
你们知道大红在哪吗
Do y'all where know Big Red is?
-嘿 -豪伊
- Hey. - Howie! Hey!
我正打算出去透透气
I was just going to get some air.
空气很好 我们允许透气
Air is okay. We allow air.
你看到我在台上表演了吗
Um, did you see me performing up there?
看到了
I did, yes.
-你喜欢吗 -很喜欢
- Um, did you enjoy it? - Very much.
好 那好好享受你的空气
Okay, well, enjoy your air.
会的 谢谢
I will. Thanks.
好
Okay.
空气
Air.
-我需要空气 -怎么回事
- I need air. - What happened?
豪伊刚才表现特别怪
Howie was being super weird just now,
我现在就要开始自我怀疑了 妮妮
and I'm dangerously close to doubting myself here, Neen.
别这样 看着我
Hey, no, look at me.
-第一 你是柯特妮 -这倒是
- Number one, you're Kourtney. - Fact.
第二 我们不是为了他们演出
Number two, we don't do it for them.
好吗 是为了自己
Okay? We do it for us.
也是事实 谢谢
Also fact. Thank you.
我需要《那里的事》开头的音
I need starting pitches for Something There.
好吧 我在想在歌♥曲末尾加些重复音 比如
Okay, I'm thinking of adding some riffs to the song. Like...
不知从前我怎么没有发现
I wonder why I didn't see him there before
这样
Like that.
好吧 为什么
Okay. Why?
因为莉莉昨晚就是这么唱的 而且非常华丽
Because Lily did it last night, and it was gently glorious.
艾什 听我说
Ash, listen to me.
你是我见过最好的贝儿
You are the best Belle I've ever seen,
而且我之前演过这部剧
and I've been in the show before.
谢谢 好吧 真的吗
Thank you. Okay. Really?
好的
Okay.
话说你见到大红了吗
Have you seen Big Red, though?
他真的能让我血压下降
He literally lowers my blood pressure.
我听到他的男厕所喝治呕吐的药水
I heard he was chugging Pepto Bismol in the boys' bathroom.
我是个幸运的姑娘
I'm a lucky girl.
艾什 第二幕开始前需要检查你的麦克
Ash, sound needs to check your mic before Act Two.
演出成功
Break a leg.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是想弥补从前的时光
I'm just trying to make up for lost time.
有人找你要签名了吗
Has anyone asked for your autograph?
-盐湖城不怎么有明星来 -明星吗
- We don't get many celebs in Salt Lake. - Oh, a celeb?
马屁拍得不错
That's a good one.
拜托 这些日子你碰过的东西都大红大紫
Come on, everything you touch turns to gold these days.
你就是个真正的音乐制♥作♥人
You're like a legit music producer.
好吧 我还是
Yeah, well, I'm still
在等待有一天我的名字印在专辑上
waiting to see my name headlining one of those tracks one day,
但你懂的 妈妈总是说
but, you know, Mom always says,
-"继续努力" -继续努力
- "Just keep pushing." - Keep pushing.
看来你长高了不少 是吧
So you grew about a foot, huh?
对 你没长
Yeah. You didn't.
-没怎么长 -完全没有
- Not much. - Nope!
你今晚真的很出色 说真的
You're really crushing it up there tonight. Seriously.
名♥师♥出高徒
I learned from the best.
各位卡司和团员 请各就各位
Cast and crew. This is your places call.
第二幕即将开始
Places for Act Two.
-你该走了 -对
- And that's your cue. - Yeah.
听着 我不想毁了今晚
Listen, I don't want to spoil the night,
但我得在谢幕前走人
but I'm gonna have to slip out before curtain call.
坐今晚最后一趟飞机回洛杉矶
Last flight to LA tonight.
我要去见几个新艺人
I gotta meet a promising new artist
-他们需要导师... -他们找对了人
- who needs a mentor... - They found the right guy.
我知道你习惯了我抛弃你 而且我不...
I know you're used to me leaving you high and dry, and I don't...
我只是很高兴能见到你
I'm just really happy to see your face.
我非常为你骄傲 吉吉
I'm really proud of you, Gigi.
去吧
All right.
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表