剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
一 二 三
One, two, three.
歌♥舞青春
《歌♥舞青春:音乐剧》上季提要
Last season on High School Musical: The Musical: The Series...
新来的戏剧老师决定把《歌♥舞青春:音乐剧》
Our new drama teacher decided to put on a production
搬上舞台
of High School Musical, the Musical
就在我们学校
at our high school,
他们曾在这儿拍摄了《歌♥舞青春》
where they filmed High School Musical.
我演盖比瑞拉
I got Gabriella.
这是全新的开始
It's the start of something new
我的前任瑞基演特洛伊
My ex, Ricky, got Troy,
演员表
我男朋友EJ是他的替补
and my boyfriend EJ was his understudy.
你值得冲你而来的一切
You deserve everything that's coming your way.
新来的女孩吉娜改变了一切
And the new girl, Gina, showed up and changed everything.
他们谋划着
They schemed...
你要邀请我一起参加返校舞会
You're taking me to the homecoming dance.
天哪
Oh, my... Oh!
暑假结束了
Summer's over.
但是之后他们被谅解了
But then they got redeemed.
我已经想了好一阵要怎么道歉
...to figure out how to apologize for a while now.
台下也发生了戏剧性的事情
There was drama off-stage...
亲爱的 我们决定离婚了
Sweetheart, we've decided to legally separate.
在我们还有舞台的时候
...back when we had a stage.
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
我得把后台区域封锁至少一个月
I have to red tag the entire backstage area for a month at least.
一切重新规划
Plans got rearranged.
他们不能再这么对我们 我们刚搬来
They can't do this to us again. We just moved here.
可以睡在我们的客房♥
Spend the night in our guest room.
说实话 如果你想 可以一直过完圣诞节再走
Honestly, you can stay through Christmas if you want.
卡司发生了一些改变
The cast kind of changed.
但我不知道你们都开始跳舞了我该怎么办
I don't know what to do when you start dancing.
我不确定我是否能做到
I don't know if I can do this.
你是唯一能演好这一幕的人
You're the only person who can pull this off.
我们必须要让事情回到正轨
And we gotta get things Back where they belong
你得演特洛伊 替我演第二幕
You need to do the second act. As Troy.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
但是最后 我们都在一起了
But in the end, we were all in it together.
遨游
Soarin'
飞翔
Flyin'
没有星辰大海 我们无法抵达
There's not a star in heaven That we can't reach
至于我 这是新的开始
As for me, well, it's the start of something new.
再一次
Again.
青年演员音乐学院
丹佛职业表演训练学院
我希望你能从下个月开始来我校就读
I'd like to offer you a spot starting next month.
-决定好了告诉我 -好的
- You'll let me know? - Yeah.
妮妮 你准备好走了吗
Yo, Nini! You ready to go?
所有人都就位了吗
Okay, is everyone at places?
准备好了 珍老师
On it, Miss Jenn!
吉娜和舞者都热身拉伸了吗
Are Gina and the dancers warmed up and limbered?
我不希望放假前就有人受伤或惹上官司
I don't want any injuries or lawsuits before the break.
我们很好 珍老师
We're good, Miss Jenn!
好的 我要按录像键了
Okay! I'm gonna hit record,
我们需要一条过
and then we need to get this all in one take.
女士们 先生们 或无论你用什么人称
Ladies, gentlemen, or however else you identify,
欢迎来到东部高中戏剧社
welcome to the East High Drama Club's
全新图享界面
brand new Instagram page.
我一直都在等待此时此刻
I've been waiting for this moment
这是美妙的开端
It's a start of something great
开启新篇章的机会
And a chance to turn the page
这是我的年代 永被铭记
It's my year, I'm gonna own it
更加关注我自己
Gonna take more care of me
将我自己放第一 因为我值得
Put myself first 'cause I deserve to be
窗外落雪 欢聚在火堆旁
Hanging around the fire when it starts to snow
邂逅在槲寄生下
Bumping into someone under mistletoe
迫不及待 未来究竟如何
I can't wait to see what the future holds
我能感到 感到
All around I'm feelin' it, feelin' it
风起云涌
There's something in the air
现在就要开始
About to go off right now
将四周都点亮 我能感到
Lightin' it up all around I feel it comin'
风起云涌
Something in the air
时候到了 该向前看
A time to look forward to
做好准备 迎接新事物
Get ready for something new
我能感到
I feel it coming
风起云涌
Somethin' in the air
风起云涌
Somethin' in the air
穿着连体衣 感觉很舒服
Getting comfy in my onesie, yeah
一起放轻 一起休息
Let's kick back and take a break
我希望每天下雪 不用上学
I hope we're snowed in every day
没空休息 要动起来
There's no time to relax Got moves to make
要开始工作
Got ground to break
赶走驯鹿
Get the reindeer out the way
我会让这个季节充满欢声笑语
I'm gonna make this season slay
上一年的结束 新一年的开始
The end and the beginning of another year
铭记我们在这里的回忆
Taking in the memories that we made right here
树木向上生长 我向下扎根
The tree is goin' up and my roots are going down
我感受到了 你感受到了吗
All around I'm feelin' it Are you feelin' it?
变得寒冷 握紧你手
Holding your hand when it gets cold
答应我你不会轻易离去
Promise me you'll never let go
虽是寒假 但我们不会分开
It's winter break But we'll never break apart
庆祝的时节
A season of celebratin'
我们会共同创造新的回忆
The memories we'll be makin'
做出改变 新的开始
Makin' a change Make a new start
我将做出大成就
I'm gonna make my mark
-风起云涌 -云涌
- There's something in the air - Air
-现在就要开始 -现在
- About to go off right now - Right now, hey, oh
将四周都点亮
Lighting it up all around
我能感到 风起云涌
I feel it coming Something in the air
-时候到了 该向前看 -来吧
- A time to look forward to - Come on, come on
做好准备 迎接新事物
Get ready for something new
我能感到 风起云涌
I feel it coming Something in the air
我们激动的宣布 在这些门后
We are excited to announce that behind these doors,
剧院正在重建 寒假结束后
the theater is being restored to its full, resplendent,
它将完全恢复60年代时的辉煌
1960s-era glory over the holiday break.
风起云涌
Somethin' in the air
我能感到 风起云涌
I feel it coming, somethin' in the air
学校一小时前就放假了
School let out an hour ago.
你们应该离开这里 去享受假期
Get outta here and enjoy the vacation.
假期快乐 讨厌圣诞节先生
Happy holidays, Mr. Scrooge.
艾什莉家要举办新年派对
New Year's Eve party at Ashlyn's!
所有人都被邀请了
Everyone's invited!
吉娜和我将共同主持
Gina and I are co-hosting!
等等
You guys, wait,
我好像没录下来这首歌♥
I don't think I was recording the song.
珍老师
Miss Jenn...
-你说真的 -什么
- Are you serious? - What?
你是在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
回到原来的位置
Go back to places?
怎么了 我以为我按了
What? I thought I pressed it.
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧 第二季 第一集
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧 第二季 第一集
新 年 前 夜
今天晚些时候再见
Oh! See you later on today?
等等 今天怎么了
Wait, what's today?
今天是以星期开头的日子
I mean, it's a day ending in the letter "Y,"
所以我希望我们能一起出去玩
so I just kind of hoped we'd be hanging out?
你啊你
Aw, you.
你啊
No, you.
我们复合了 比原来任何时候都甜蜜
We're back, we're better than ever,
我再也不会和妮妮分手了 再也不会
and I'm never going to break up with Nini again. Ever!
我爱她
I love her.
终于说出来了
I finally said it.
我会一直说下去
And I'm never gonna stop saying it.
知道吗
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表