剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
I'm opening my eyes.
你是职业日的新演讲人吗
Are you the new Career Day speaker?
其实 我是
Actually, I kind of am.
你或许不知道
You may not know this,
但站你眼前的是预言家
but you are looking at the vice president
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥社会的副♥主♥席♥
of the Nostradamus Society,
致力于大盐湖联合学区
devoted to future sight and prognostication
学生的未来展望
throughout the Greater Salt Lake Unified School District.
你和你的梦话
You and your pillow talk.
我看到你的未来了 大红
I saw your future, Big Red.
我是来告诉你 你的未来很光明
And I'm here to tell you, it's bright.
你看
Voilà!
你值得
我知道
I know.
那是...
Is that...
-那是有人在跑超级马拉松吗 -你很结实
- Is someone running an ultra-marathon? - You're wiry.
那餐饮服务呢
What about food service?
米其林三星 宝贝
Three Michelin stars, baby.
你是巴黎之星
You are the toast of Paris.
你还好吗
You okay?
那真的是你对我的向往吗
Is that really what you want for me?
去巴黎吗
To be in Paris?
不 听着 我这不是...
No. Look, I didn't mean to...
这不是为了我 是为了你
It's not for me, it's for you.
如果你有梦 就能做到
If you can dream it, you can do it.
我可以吗
May I?
这就是我的梦 艾什
This is my dream, Ash.
跟我的朋友和家人在披萨店工作
Being with my friends and family and working in the pizza shop.
但你可以做任何想做的事
But you can be anything you want.
说真的 另外让我开心的事就是你
Honestly, the only other thing that makes me happy is you.
但 我知道你会成为巨星
But, like, I know you're gonna be a big star.
所以或许这样不够
So, maybe it's not enough.
好吧 那不...
Okay, that's...
我不是想要...
That's not what I was trying to...
我得 我得回家了
I've gotta, uh, I gotta go home.
你可以留着这些 我不需要
You can keep this. I don't need it.
好吧 我刚为我的角色写了一个背景故事
Okay, I just wrote a backstory for my character
并花了六分钟做一颗真的咖啡豆
and spent six minutes as an actual coffee bean.
我准备好了
I am ready.
等等 发生什么了
Wait, what's happening?
我想你也许需要休息一下
I just thought you might wanna take a load off.
暂时别想比赛的事
Stop thinking about the competition for a second.
法式吐司 你的最爱
French roast, your favorite.
台词是什么来着
And, uh, what was the line again?
"咖啡味道 家的感受"
"The taste of coffee, the feeling of home."
现在我只需要对着镜头再说一次
Well, now I just have to do it again for the camera.
你刚说了
You just did.
本杰明
Benjamin.
这或许是别人为我做的最好的事了
This may be the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.
我 我确定你的男友肯定也为你准备了暖心的事
I... I'm sure your boyfriend has a trick or two up his sleeve.
其实 我们暂时分开了
Actually, um, we put the brakes on everything.
为了保护
In light of preserving
我和瑞基的师生关系
my student-teacher relationship with Ricky.
我觉得
I would imagine that
同事之间也因为这个原因不能谈恋爱吧
colleagues aren't supposed to fraternize for similar reasons.
总之
Well, anyway, uh...
我...祝你的面试好运
I... Good luck with your audition.
我...他们疯了才会不雇佣你
I... They would be crazy not to hire you.
我会把视频剪辑一下 今晚发给你
I'm gonna put this together and I'll send you the video tonight.
谢谢 本杰明 为了一切
Thank you, Benjamin. For everything.
学校给你的功劳不够
You don't get enough credit around here.
顺便说一句 我觉得你不需要退路
I don't think you need a fallback, by the way.
我觉得你是这所学校最尽心的老师
I think you are the most dedicated teacher at this school.
门开着 艾什
It's open, Ash.
-EJ -你在这干什么
- EJ. - Hey, what are you doing here?
我住在这里
I live here?
对 抱歉 我...有点忘了
Right. Sorry. I... Little out of it.
我表姐在吗
Is my cousin around?
她出去买♥♥新T恤了
Oh, she went out to buy some kind of new shirt.
-对 我没细问 -好吧
- Yeah, I didn't ask. - Oh, okay.
你想帮帮我吗
You wanna help me with this?
不停地缠住
It keeps getting tangled.
当然
Sure.
-好 拿着这个 -好的
- Okay. Yeah, just hold that. - All right.
恭喜你进了杜克大学
Congrats on Duke.
你怎么没告诉大家
Why didn't you tell anyone?
我没被录取
I didn't really get in.
但你♥爸♥爸...
But your dad...
我是被录取了 但只是因为他找了关系
I mean, I did, but only because he made it happen.
所以你被录取了 对吧
So, you're in, right?
这不是你一直想要的吗
Isn't that what you always wanted?
听着 我不想让你误会
Look, I don't wanna say this the wrong way.
我很感恩自己有这种机会 但是...
I am incredibly grateful for the privilege, but...
但不是你自己做到的
But you didn't earn it.
对
Yeah.
从我记事开始 我的人生
It's just that my entire life has been mapped out for me
就一直被安排好了 你明白吗
for as long as I can remember. You know?
不明白
Not really.
只要有新灾难 我就要去新的地方
I'm always one natural disaster away from landing in a new place.
对 那是什么感觉
Yeah, what is that like?
有时很有压力 有时感觉自♥由♥
Sometimes stressful, sometimes freeing.
我其实不怎么担心未来
I don't really worry much about the future
因为我无法控制
'cause I can't control it.
我只是努力因地制宜
I just try to forge ahead wherever I land.
你似乎一直知道自己想要什么
Well, you always seem to know what you want.
好吧 那你想要什么
Okay, so what do you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 闭上眼睛
Okay. Close your eyes.
那么EJ 当你想到你的生活 你看到了什么
So, EJ, when you think about your life, what do you see?
我看到一个在水球上作弊的人
I see a guy who cheated at water polo.
一个想贿赂珍老师
And who tried to bribe Miss Jenn
拿到特洛伊角色的人
into giving him the part of Troy.
还有更多
And there's more.
轮到我了
My turn.
迫不及待了
Can't wait.
当我想到你
When I think of you,
我看到一个给我买♥♥了回东高机票的人
I see the guy who bought me a plane ticket back to East High
好让我参加演出
so I could be a part of the show.
你给卡洛斯做的生日视频让所有人哭了
A guy whose birthday video for Carlos made everybody cry.
我看到一个想要做正确之事的人
I see someone who tries really hard to do the right thing.
他经常失败
He fails a lot.
但他不断努力
But he keeps on trying.
这是你对我的想法吗
That's what you think of me?
EJ 你真的是个很好的人
EJ, you are a really good guy.
也许如果你原谅自己一点 你能看到我...
Maybe if you just forgave yourself a little, you'd see what I...
我们其他人看到的
the rest of us see,
也许那时
and maybe then,
你就不用受那些好运的折磨了
you'd recover from all your exhausting good fortune.
对 有道理
Yeah, that's fair.
你想知道我现在看到了什么吗
You wanna know what I see right now?
不 你不必这么做
No, you don't have to do that.
我看到自己认识的最勇敢的人
I see one of the bravest people I know.
室友
Hi, roomie.
我刚收到你的短♥信♥ EJ 你说想谈谈
I just got your text, EJ. You wanted to talk?
谢谢 我现在没事了
Thanks. I think I'm okay now.
咚咚
Knock, knock.
男孩不准进来 除非你叫瑞基·伯恩
No boys allowed, unless your name is Ricky Bowen.
天呐 不敢相信这个树屋还在
Man, I can't believe this treehouse is still standing.
我妈妈建的东西非常耐用
My moms build stuff to last.
可不是嘛
No kidding.
你记得我们小时候这里感觉有多大吗
Do you remember how big this thing felt, when we were little?
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表