剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
这家店的网上评价只有两颗星
The Internet only gave this place two stars,
所以我完全理解你
so, I totally get it.
多谢
Thanks.
我告诉你 罗宾逊一家住在梅多伍德大道
I'm telling you, the Robinsons live on Meadow Wood Drive.
最后声明 那叫梅多伍德路
For the last time, it's Meadow Wood Road,
错了的话 我就加班
and I bet you my overtime.
罗宾逊家一周要点三次披萨
The Robinsons order pizza three times a week.
我很清楚到底是大道还是路
I think I know whether it's Drive or Road.
霍华德 去查一下然后再来说我错了
Howard, look it up and tell me I'm not right.
好啊
Okay.
-实际上是梅多伍德街 -哈
- It's actually Meadow Wood Avenue. - Ha!
"哈"什么 为什么"哈" 我们明明都错了
What is "ha"? Why "ha"? We're both wrong.
今天是热身赛
Today is all about warm-up games.
重要的是我们都
The important thing is that we all...
集中注意力
Focus.
来个强有力的开头
Strong start.
动起来吧 小演员们
Here we go, my young thespians.
很好 现在 大家放下手中的泡沫棒
Okay. Now, everybody, drop your noodle
组队进行镜像练习
and pair up for a mirroring exercise.
嘿 小吉 你想
Hey, G. Do you wanna...
懂了
Got it.
我能请你跟我组队吗
May I have this exercise?
替补小队的
Team Wonderstudy.
好啊 我跟你一对
Yeah, I got you.
那么
So.
表演到底是什么呢
What is acting, really?
表演
Acting...
就是作出反应
is reacting.
进入角色 卢米埃尔
In character, Lumiere.
瑞基
Ricky,
你能把手♥机♥放下 加入我们吗
could you please put your phone down and join the family?
好吧 我可能是没有太多时间
Okay, so maybe I didn't have a lot of time
来计划这周的研讨会
to plan this weekend workshop,
但懂得怎么即兴发挥很重要
but it's important to know how to improvise,
这正是我要教给这些孩子们的
which is what I am about to teach these kids.
即兴发挥就是优雅地应付当下每一刻
Improv is all about graciously handling the moment.
嘿 小柯
Hey. Kourt.
妮妮 我还在上班
Neen, I'm on the clock.
你彻底爱上了豪伊 那个披萨男孩
Okay, you are totally in love with Howie, the pizza guy.
记得我说过不想要任何男孩闹剧 永不
Remember how I said I didn't want any boy drama, like, ever?
-你并没有否认 -我也没有承认啊
- You're not denying it. - I'm not confirming it.
妮妮 我忙到没办法再把暗恋加入任务清单
Nini, I'm way too busy to add having a crush to my to-do list.
这么说你确实有暗恋对象
So you do have a crush!
我对这个家伙一无所知
I don't know anything about this dude.
他有没有女朋友
What if he has a girlfriend
会不会因为我们一起工作而感到尴尬
or feels weird because we work together?
我毕竟是他上司 他要是对我根本没兴趣呢
I mean, I am kind of his boss. What if he's not even into me?
小柯 他开车穿过暴风雪来给你送记忆卡
Kourt, he drove through an ice storm to give you flash cards.
这就叫做信♥号♥♥
It's called a sign.
他工作出色
Yeah, I mean, he's good at his job.
这可能跟我没半毛钱关系
It probably didn't have anything to do with me.
发现没 妮妮 这太不像我了
See, Neen, this is so not me.
我正在消耗过多脑力
I'm using too much brain space
来弄清楚某个男人对我的看法
figuring out what some guy thinks of me.
-不 不 不 -但是小柯
- No, no, no. - But, Kourt...
不可能
No.
你的歌♥写得怎么样了
So, how's the song going?
还行吧
It's fine.
只是受到些干扰
Just a few distractions.
看起来像是瑞基连续发了十条消息
Oh, this is like ten texts in a row from Ricky.
我知道 我给他发了张我在吃披萨的自♥拍♥
I know. I sent him a selfie of me eating pizza.
-好的 -然后他就
- Okay. - And he was like,
"你为什么吃青酱味而不是夏威夷味"
"Why you eating pesto and not Hawaiian?"
好吧
Okay?
然后我回说我吃夏威夷披萨
And I texted back that I actually
只是因为他喜欢吃
only eat Hawaiian because he likes it.
而他现在只觉得我"变了"
And now he thinks that I'm "changing."
就是想说 歌♥写的很顺利
Which is to say, the song's going great.
可你本子上什么都没写啊
You don't have anything written down.
确实
I don't.
但只要你去跟豪伊说你喜欢他 我就写出来了
But I will once you tell Howie you like him.
我们音乐剧的命运不应该取决于
Uh, the fate of our musical should not be dependent
我去不去和那个傻小子告白
on whether or not I talk to some stupid guy.
好吧 我考虑一下
Fine, I'll think about it.
好呀
Okay.
好的 艾什莉先来给我们开个头
Okay. Ashlyn will start us off
吉娜需要认同她所说的并有所补充
and, Gina, agree with what Ashlyn says and then add on.
这就是"是的 而且"即兴表演法
It's "Yes, And" people.
要记住 当你全情投入时即兴表演才会成功
Remember, improv works best when you are all in.
如果你心不在焉 那么即兴表演就失败了
If you've got one foot out the door, it does not work
观众也会看出来你很害怕
and the audience will smell your fear.
有意思吧
Fun!
地点就听听看观众的想法吧
Let's get a suggestion from the group on a location.
卢浮宫怎么样
The Louvre?
没问题 就卢浮宫了
Sure, the Louvre, okay.
直接来吧 你们准备好了吗 来吧
Go ahead. You ready? Okay.
不 我才不紧张
No, I'm not on edge.
但是如果我紧张的话 应该是因为
But if I were on edge, maybe it would be
北部高中最新的那条图享
because North High's latest Instagram post
真的一直在我脑中循环播放
is literally playing over and over in my head.
把指南针转向北方...
Point your compass North...
虽然如果我们在孟肯比赛中
It's not like anyone would say it's my fault
输给北高也没人会怪我
if we lose to North at the Menkies,
但或许 谁知道呢
but, like, it would be.
因为我确实是《美女与野兽》的女主角
I'm literally half the title of Beauty and the Beast.
但我没有 我才不紧张
But no, not on edge.
卢梭夫人
Now, Madame Rousseau,
我知道您来这儿是想买♥♥些艺术品
I understand you're here to look into purchasing some art.
买♥♥卢浮宫里的吗
From the Louvre?
夫人 如果有人像您一样富有
Well, if one's as rich as you are, Madame,
当然可以买♥♥下这里任何一件艺术品
one can purchase nearly any piece of art.
看看这件 您喜欢吗
Take this piece. Do you like it?
我不太确定
Yeah, I'm not sure.
您心里是怎么想的呢
Well, what is your heart telling you?
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
是的 而且
Yes, and?
是的 而且我们或许该休息一下
Yes, and maybe we should take a break.
-对不起 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - it's okay.
只是学习 学习而已 没有什么标准
We're learning. We're learning. There are no rules here.
但是你们得按规则来即兴表演
Except that I will need you to do it correctly.
好了 让新的一组示范一下
Okay, let's try a new pair as an example.
卡洛斯和塞布 小伙子们愿意试一下吗
Carlos and Seb, you boys wanna try?
对不起 我毁了你的戏
Hey, I'm sorry, I totally ruined your scene.
即兴表演太奇怪了
Improv's weird.
其实你只用同意我说的
Actually you just have to agree with what I say
然后再顺着说点别的就行
and then add something else.
并不那么难
It's not that intense.
行
Okay.
等下 我不是那个意思...
Wait, I didn't mean to...
东部高中 百年历史
深入挖掘
角色
排练
贝儿
野兽
加斯顿
茶壶
我知道我们应该出去吃晚餐
I know we were supposed to go out for dinner,
但我还是决定打包晚餐给你送来
but I thought dinner could come to you instead.
你要尝尝这个吗 不要吗 好吧
You want it? No? Okay.
-好吃的都进我肚子里了 -你想尝点我的吗
- I ate all the good stuff. - You want some of mine?
好的
Yes, I do.
我...
Oh, I...
对不起 我...
You know, I'm sorry. I...
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表