剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
《歌♥舞青春:音乐剧》前情提要
Previously on High School Musical: The Musical: The Series...
没什么比开演首夜倒计时更令人胃口大开了
Nothing works up an appetite like a countdown to opening night.
你想找时间跟我吃意式烩饭吗
Do you wanna get risotto with me sometime?
尽管歌♥曲有时能表达得比说话更丰富
And though sometimes a song can say things that words can't...
毫不犹豫 我选择你
In a heartbeat in a heartbeat I'd choose you
可惜大家施展音乐魔法时
It's a shame that nobody asked for my expertise
没人来请教我的专业意见
in their attempt at musical magic.
柯特妮从豪伊那拿到了百老汇布景
Kourtney got the original Broadway plans from Howie.
姑娘们说一小时后在剧院门口见
Girls want us to meet them in an hour.
我们要拯救我们的剧了
We're gonna save our show.
尽管看到年轻人们一起努力非常暖心
And while it warms my heart to see the youth work together...
各位 这真是百老汇的范儿
Y'all, this is some Broadway stuff.
各位 我们真的能赢
You guys, we're actually gonna win.
有时一切都会土崩瓦解
Sometimes everything falls apart.
开演快乐
Hey! Happy opening night.
一切顺利
Hey, good luck.
开演快乐 回见
Happy opening. See ya.
给你一张卡
Hey, card for you.
不能忘了你 开演快乐
Can't forget about you. Happy opening.
小祝福带来好运
A little note for good luck.
统统收下
I'll take what I can get.
你们感觉还好吗
You guys feeling all right?
-精力充沛 -电力充足
- Fit as a fiddle. - Operating at full capacity.
我们完蛋了
We're screwed.
剧院不会告诉你的是
The thing they don't tell you about theater is that
当另一位主演掉到你身上
when your co-star falls on you,
你也只能默默承受
that's just something you have to live with.
我觉得在《歌♥舞青春》之后
I think after "High School Musical,"
珍老师就有点害怕替补了 所以
Miss Jenn got a little gun shy about understudies. So...
我们没有替补
We don't have any.
但演出还要继续
But the show must go on.
而这些摘不下来
And these can't come off.
野兽死的时候
So when The Beast was dying,
她要这么抱着吗 还是
was she holding him up like this? Or...
就像文艺复兴时期的画一样
It was like a Renaissance painting.
我不知道他们是怎么做的
I have no idea how they did it.
这是因为北部高中昨晚的演出吗
Is this because of North High's show last night?
我确实觉得他们很好 不过
'Cause I thought it was impressive, but...
就像詹姆斯·卡梅隆和马戏团生了个孩子一样精彩
It was like if James Cameron and a circus had a baby.
豪伊把野兽演得太好了
Howie was so good as The Beast,
我今晚都想给自己喝倒彩了
I'm actually rooting against myself tonight.
艾什莉 是时候给你的手腕化妆了
Ashlyn, time to bedazzle your wrist.
对了 我也有给你的好运卡
Hey, and for the record, I have a good luck note for you.
-只不过还没签名 -我也有
- I just gotta sign it. - Oh! Yep! Same.
说实话 要理清
Ha! Honestly, it wasn't easy
我们迄今为止的感情并不容易
summing up our entire emotional journey up to this point.
不过我觉得我总算理顺了
But I think I finally got it right.
对 我也觉得我做到了
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I nailed it.
完美 完美 够乡下
You're good. You're good. Very provincial.
法棍真不错
Love the baguettes.
小柯 我的英雄
Kourt, my hero.
晚一点再打开 好吗
Don't open this till later, okay?
谢谢你 这是我今晚第二甜的卡片
Oh, thank you for the second-sweetest card I'm gonna get tonight.
我觉得看完北高演出后
I think you're the only one who's
你是唯一一个状态更好的人
feeling better after seeing North High.
-这12个小时一直 -他是个巨星
- It's been 12 hours of... - He's a star.
他是个巨星 豪伊闪闪发光
The boy's a star. Howie is a shining star.
而他要来看我
And he's coming to see me?
小柯 你可能是史上第一位飞起来的茶壶
Kourt, I think you might be the show's first-ever flying teapot.
我等不及要看我的姑娘们再次上台发光发亮了
I can't wait to see my girls up on that stage, shining again.
记得找叉子里最矮的 那个是我
Well, look for the shortest fork and you'll find me.
妈妈永远有所准备
Well, mothers always come prepared.
不会吧
No way!
-回见 -回见 妈妈
- Bye-bye. - Bye, Mom.
他们在这 掸子一对儿
Ah, there they are! Duster and the bluster!
等到上冷菜的时候再打开 好吗
Don't open these till we get to Slices tonight, okay?
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
是这样
I mean...
我们今晚不会去庆功宴 因为
We're actually not going to the after-party because...
我们要去吃意式烩饭
We're having risotto.
其实前几周就该去了
It was supposed to be a couple weeks ago
不过有人把背带弄坏了
but then someone broke the harness.
瑞基又砸到了艾什莉
And Ricky broke Ashlyn.
事情有点疯狂
And it's all been a little crazy.
所以我们重新约了今晚演出后
So, we rescheduled for tonight after the show.
我不会说这是约会
No, I wouldn't use the D-word.
只是享受时光 和我很喜欢的人一起
It's just good clean fun, all alone with someone I dig... a lot.
约会要穿什么
What do you wear on a date?
茶杯和蜡烛的好运卡
Card for the cup and the candle.
谢谢你 妮妮
Thank you, Nini.
代卡洛斯表达谢意
Carlos also says thank you.
他在听吗
Is he with us?
他意识到北高的卢米埃尔
He got a little freaked out when he realized
整场演出都真的点着火后有点崩溃
the North High Lumiere was actively on fire the entire show.
没人比你更火了 卡洛斯
Hey, hey, nobody's more fire than you, Carlos.
他说 "好好笑"
He says, "Good one."
好了 还有半小时
Okay, half hour call!
野猫们 乡民们
Wildcats! Villagers!
我的朋友和盟友
My friends and allies.
大家都知道 观众里有一位评委
As you know, there is a judge out there in the audience tonight
他对我们的戏剧项目未来举足轻重
who is very important to the future of this theater program.
他会对演出全面打分
He is going to score every performance,
我们的音乐 布景 上帝保佑 包括我
our music, our sets, Lord help us, even me.
两周后在孟肯奖 我们能赢下五万美金
And in two weeks at the Menkies, we could win $50,000.
所以今晚 我们要让犹他州沸腾起来
So tonight, we are going to put the "U" in Utah!
至于瑞基和艾什莉 给你们一些鼓励
And to Ricky and Ashlyn, some words of inspiration.
我对你们上次事故的失望和痛心
My deep and shameful disappointment in your recent accident
已经近乎麻木了 就这样吧
has mellowed to a sort of numbness, so there's that.
刚刚那些就是鼓励吗
Oh, were those the words of inspiration?
没错 是的
Yes, they were!
好了 来福在哪
Okay. Where is LeFou?
抱歉我来迟了 有些干呕
Sorry I'm late. Just some dry heaving.
伙计
Dude!
干的
Dry.
大大 我为你的首演准备了个小礼物
Biggie, I got you a little something for your big debut.
有张卡片 还有些别的
There's a card and everything.
他准备好了
He's ready.
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧 第二季 第十一集
歌♥舞青春:音乐剧 第二季 第十一集
演 出
卡斯威尔先生
Mr. Caswell.
校园风云人物
Big man on campus.
我猜如果这是你高三的第二个学期了 意味着...
I suppose if you're a second semester senior that this is your...
这是我在东高的最后一个首演夜了 没错
This is my last opening night at East High. Yep.
你全家都来了吗
Is your whole family here?
我爸爸在第三排 如果这是你想问的话
My dad is in the third row, if that's what you're asking.
我猜他很骄傲
I bet he's proud.
是啊 过去几周我们聊得不错
Yeah. We've had some good conversations these last few weeks.
很好
Good.
你帮了我一个大忙 解决了所有问题
Hey, you really did me a favor by helping me out with everything.
那不是帮忙 只是竭尽所能
It's not a favor. It's just doing what you can.
加斯顿 来检查下你的随身麦
Gaston, let's check your body mic.
谢了 马老师
Thanks, Mr. M.
你好 你看起来不错
Hi! You look nice.
你也一样
And you do too.
四处乱转 做一些最后的检查
Making the rounds. Doing some final checks.
外面没有记分牌 对吧
There's no scoreboard out there, right?
你现在在剧院里
You're in the theater now.
剧院 没错
The theater! Yes.
珍妮佛...
Uh, Jennifer...
或许你该找个安静的地方
Maybe you should find a quiet place
呼吸一分钟
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表