剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
我们要参加艾伦·孟肯奖的
we are entering the Alan menken Awards
高中音乐剧
for High School Musical Theater.
而且我们要赢
And we are going to win.
这意味着打败北高 珍老师
That means beating North High, Miss Jenn.
他们有个一千加仑的小美人鱼水箱
They have a thousand-gallon Little Mermaid aquarium.
那我们也要有一个水箱
Then we will have an aquarium, too.
在《美女与野兽》中吗
In Beauty and the Beast?
好吧 我得去看看剧本
Okay, I need to study the text.
那么 谁准备好向世界展示
So, who is ready to show the world
他们值得拿到纽约大学的奖学金了
they deserve to get that scholarship to NYU?
谁准备好
I mean, who is ready
从业余小演员
to go from amateur thespians
成为全国大奖的胜利者
to statewide award winners?
什么队
What team?
野猫队
Wildcats!
-这简直太棒了 -对
- This is gonna be everything! - Yeah.
你们就是为这部剧而生的
You were born for this show.
我已经能想象你穿着贝拉的金色裙子了
I can already picture you in Belle's gold dress.
你演我就演
I'm in, if you're in.
瑞基 我要搬去丹佛了
Ricky, I'm moving to Denver.
系好安全带 野猫们
Buckle up, Wildcats.
这场派对才刚开始
This party's just getting started.
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表