剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
to be even appearing on stage this semester?
除了我家人 塞布
Nobody outside of my family, and Seb,
和我的芭比娃娃 从没见过我唱歌♥跳舞
and my Barbies has ever seen me sing and dance.
我是个幕后人士
I'm a behind-the-scenes guy.
你不会理解的 你是台前人
You wouldn't understand that, you're in the scene.
不 我是换场人
No, I'm a change-of-scene.
我住在别人家
I'm living in a house I don't own,
演一个不想要的配角
playing a supporting role I didn't want,
我还在努力寻找
and I'm still just trying to figure out
自己该在学校扮演什么角色
who I wanna be at this school.
我很抱歉 但你不会理解的
And I'm sorry but you wouldn't understand that.
你觉得我不理解
You think I don't know what it's like
努力高清楚自己是谁的感受吗
to try and figure out who I'm supposed to be?
看看你身边 吉娜
Look around you, Gina.
这所学校没有很多我这样的人
There's not, like, a ton of me in this school.
你知道我有多兴奋吗
Do you have any idea how excited I was
遇见一个跟我一样爱跳舞的人
to meet someone who loves dance as much as I do?
但我已经毁了我们的友谊
And I'm already blowing it.
卡洛斯 我不是...
Carlos, I didn't mean...
听着 现在是个很困惑的时期 但不是因为你
Look, it's just a really confusing time, and it's not about you.
我们可以按照你喜欢的方式编舞
So, we can do the dance however it makes you comfortable.
我是认真的
I mean it.
好吧 但是谁
Okay. But who?
什么
What?
如果不是因为我 那是因为谁
If it's not about me, then who is it about?
我没说是因为一个人
I didn't say it was a who.
你也没说不是
You didn't say it wasn't.
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
好吧
Okay.
但你很重要
But you do matter.
记住这点 好吗
Try to remember that, okay?
我尽量
I'll try.
片刻安静感觉很好
It's nice to feel quiet for a second.
不好意思
Excuse me!
你们知道柯特妮·格林在哪吗
Any idea where Kourtney Greene might be?
等等 你们闻到了吗
Wait, do you guys smell that?
是我 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
不不 是我爷爷诺亚的披萨配方
No, no, it's my Grandpa Noah's pizza recipe.
哥们 别开这种玩笑了 好吗
Dude, don't you even joke about that, okay?
我太饿了 可以把你吃了
I'm so hungry, I actually would eat you.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
我们向你们呈现
We present to you...
雪中奇迹
A miracle in the snow.
-豪伊 -太好了
- Howie! - Yes!
怎么 你怎么来了
How? How did you get here?
我来拿吧
I will take it...
好了 好了 一二三
Okay, all right, all right. One, two, three.
棒
Yes!
我没想到信息发出去了
I didn't think my texts were going through.
对 我在披萨车上绑了除雪机
Yeah, I strapped a plow to the pizza mobile,
走了些小路 你懂的 我很多才多艺
took some backroads and, you know, I'm a lot of man.
如果我带了现金 肯定给你小费
Well, if I carried cash, I'd tip you.
我会加到你的账单上
I'll add it to your tab.
如果不是为了披萨 或许为这些
If not for the pizza, then maybe for these?
我的卡
My cards!
对了 最罕见的自然元素是砹
By the way, the rarest natural occurring element is astatine.
我只是想你能先人一步
I just thought maybe you could use a head start.
如果你需要一个学习伙伴可以喊我
Hit me up if you ever need a study buddy.
现在我要给你的态度小费了
Now I have a tip about your attitude.
态度算我请
Attitude's on the house.
-我要...好 -好的
- I'm gonna... Okay. - Yeah.
EJ 你还活着
EJ, you're alive!
算是吧
Technically.
各位 我的农民年鉴应用有条新信息
Everyone! That's was an alert from my Farmer's Alman-app.
上面说道路通了 羊群发♥情♥了
It says that the roads are clear, and the sheep are in heat!
后面那部分我该放在心里的
I should have read that last part in my head.
-对 -走吧
- Yeah. - Let's go!
珍老师刚把妮妮送到巴士站
Miss Jenn just dropped Nini off at the bus terminal.
大红 我能借你的车吗
Big Red, can I borrow your car?
谢谢 回见
Thanks. Later.
需要我送你回家吗
You want a ride home?
因为你从来没时间见我
You know, 'cause you never get to see me.
当然
Yeah, sure.
那之前发生了什么
Um, so what did happen back there?
和瑞基还是和卡洛斯
With Ricky or with Carlos?
哪个都行
I'll take either.
我
I...
我自己还没搞清楚
Yeah, I guess I'm still figuring that out.
你想谈谈吗
Do you wanna talk about...
妮妮
Nini!
你还是要走
You're still leaving.
你还在笑
You're still smiling.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你有什么没告诉我吗
Is there something you're not saying?
-你带了雪球吗 -当然
- Did you bring your snow globe? - Of course.
那你就有了需要的一切
Then you got everything you need.
前往丹佛的最后一趟巴士正在上车
Last bus to Denver now boarding.
前往丹佛的最后一趟巴士正在上车
Last bus to Denver now boarding.
我所有的梦想瞬间改变
How can something shake up every dream I hoped for?
醒来后的一切冰冷如雪
Wakin' up to everything around me turned cold?
不会继续质疑那个世界
Don't wanna go back to second guessin' that world
但所剩的让我支离破碎
But all I've left behind has got me feelin' so torn
我把一切当理所当然吗
Am I takin' it for granted
我因幸运而得到的一切
Everything that I've been granted
这些梦境令我彻夜难眠
I keep lyin' awake with these dreams in the dead of the night
因为内心深处辗转反侧
'Cause somethin' don't feel right
我把一切当理所当然吗
Will I take it all for granted
最后却落得两手空空吗
And be leaving emptyhanded?
我的世界地动山摇
Oh, I feel shaken
犹他州
我的内心焕然一新
Everything's changin' within me
我心带我回家 因我再也无法承受
I let my heart lead me home 'cause I can't do this anymore
试图成为别人
Tryin' to be somebody else
如果我从不离开 我也从不知道
If I never left, I never know
我要去多远才能感受自我
Just how far I didn't have to go to finally feel like myself
我把一切当理所当然吗
Am I takin' it for granted
我因幸运而得到的一切
Everything that I've been granted
这些梦境令我彻夜难眠
I keep lyin' awake with these dreams in the dead of the night
因为内心深处辗转反侧
'Cause somethin' don't feel right
我不会把一切当理所当然
I won't take it all for granted
然后却落得两手空空
And be leavin' empty-handed
我的世界地动山摇
Oh, I feel shaken
我的内心焕然一新
Everything's changin' within me
我把一切当理所当然吗
Am I takin' it for granted
犹他州
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
我以为你是另一个可怕的鬼魂少女
I thought you were another scary ghost girl.
-什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
亲爱的 怎么了 巴士卡在雪地了吗
Honey, what happened? Did the bus get stuck in the ice?
不 巴士很好 珍老师
No, um, the bus is fine, Miss Jenn.
我只是
I just, um...
我不能回去
I couldn't go back.
他们有高级的学校 高级的老师
I mean, they have a fancy campus, and fancy teachers,
但他们没有的东西是...
but the one thing they don't have is...
瑞基
Ricky.
你
You.
这一切
This.
柯特妮 吉娜 艾什莉
Kourtney, and Gina, and Ashlyn,
没错 瑞基和大红
and yes, Ricky and Big Red.
还有EJ 卡洛斯和塞布
And EJ, and Carlos, and Seb.
这里是我的家
This is my home.
虽然很疯狂
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表