剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
我本希望我们的第一次正式约会浪漫
I wanted our first official date to be romantic,
而不是在我的办公室里吃虾仁炒饭
not shrimp fried rice in my office.
谁说在办公室吃虾仁炒饭就不浪漫了
Who says those things are mutually exclusive?
我们应该试试这个 我在报纸上看到的
Thought we could try this, it's from the newspaper.
是有点幼稚 但是...
I mean, it's silly, but, um...
"五个问题深入了解一个人"
"Five questions to really know someone."
就像《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》登过的36个找寻真爱的问题
Ooh, It's like the New York Times' 36 love questions.
但人们说在盐湖城5个问题就够了
But they say it only takes five in Salt Lake.
好吧
Okay.
好的 第一个问题
All right, uh, first one.
"假如你必须活在一本书里
"If you had to pick one book to live inside,
你会选择哪本书 为什么"
"which book would it be and why?"
《绿野仙踪》
The Wizard of Oz.
因为我想看看光怪陆离的世界
Because I wanna see the world in technicolor.
我还想要一只在篮子里的小狗 你呢
And I want a dog in a basket. You?
《野兽家园》 没有为什么
Where the Wild Things Are, just because.
我来 下一个问题
Here, oh, next one.
"你会问未来的自己什么问题"
"What would you ask your future self?"
我和琳恩第一次分居的时候
When Lynne and I first separated,
就像世界末日一样
it felt like the end of the world.
所以...
So...
我会问未来的自己是否还像现在这样幸福
I'd ask my future self if he's still as happy as I am right now.
我也是
Same.
"五个问题深入了解一个人"
五个可以深切了解自己角色的问题
Five questions to really know someone's character.
今天 我需要你们完全入戏
Today, I want you all to go fully method.
排练全程都要沉浸在角色中
Stay in character for this entire exercise.
我会叫你们每一个人上台
I want each of you to come forward,
我会问你们每个人一个问题
I'll prompt you with a question
你们必须从角色出发来回答
and you'll answer in character.
加斯顿
Gaston,
就从你开始吧
let's start with you.
第一个问题
Question one.
"假如你必须活在一本书里
"If you had to pick one book to live inside,
你会选择哪本书 为什么"
what would it be and why?"
一本有关礼仪的书吧
Like a book of etiquette?
这样加斯顿可以学点礼仪
You know, 'cause Gaston could really use some manners,
总是喜欢吐口水 用枪射东西
always spitting and shooting stuff,
我想说"冷静点 加斯顿"
like, "Chill, Gaston."
我喜欢 好的
Love that. Okay.
"你会问未来的自己什么问题"
"What would you ask your future self?"
这题有圈套 那时加斯顿已经死了
Oh, trick question. Gaston's dead.
我会问他是否能在贝儿之后爱上其他人
I'd ask him if he could learn to love anyone after Belle.
一切都有可能 对吧
I mean, anything's possible, right?
有意思
Intriguing.
野兽先生 你想来试一下吗
Mr. Beast. Wanna give it a go?
好啊
Sure.
"假如你必须活在一本书里
"If you had to pick one book to live inside,
你会选择哪本书 为什么"
which book would it be and why?"
其实身为野兽 我的人设是不识字
Well, as the Beast, it's canon that I can't read.
所以
So...
野兽 我希望你能认真对待
Beast, I'd like you to take this seriously.
下一个问题
Next question.
"你会问未来的自己什么问题"
"What would you ask your future self?"
我也许会问
Uh, I guess...
我是否会怀念以前的时光
if I ever miss the old days,
在城♥堡♥里那段孤身一人的日子
when I was all alone in the castle.
你为什么会怀念那段时光呢
And why would you miss that?
每天都是同一种模样
Everything was the same every day.
一切都仍原封未动
Nothing changed.
那时的叉子不会说话 茶壶不会唱歌♥
I mean, the forks didn't talk, teapots didn't sing.
好的 我们来进一步探究一下这股情感
Okay, let's go deeper with this feeling.
-仅此而已 -但是你说一切都仍原封未动
- Think that's all I got. - But when you say that nothing changed...
我已经尽力了 你能别逼我了吗
I'm really trying here. Can you get off my back?
-你能注意一下你的语气吗 -好的 妈
- Can you watch your tone? - Yeah. Okay, Mom.
大家休息十分钟
Let's take a ten, everyone.
但请保持融入角色状态
But stay in character, please.
我应该给你点空间 对吧
I should give you some space, shouldn't I?
随你便
Suit yourself.
听着 我不知道该什么时候告诉你这件事
Look, I didn't know the right time to tell you this,
但我妈在路易斯安那州找了份工作
but my mom got a job in Louisiana
我从没在路易斯安那州住过
and I've never lived in Louisiana before,
我觉得我会跟她一起去
so I think I'm gonna join her.
你要走了吗
You're leaving?
-这不是你想的那样 -等一下
- It's not what you think... - Hold on.
听着 我知道我有时候有点喜怒无常
Look, um, I know I can be a little moody sometimes.
-不 我知道你 -当我看到北部高中
- No, I know that you... - When I saw that video
莉莉的那段视频
of North High and Lily...
我觉得受到威胁的时候会易怒
I get snappy when I feel threatened.
我无法控制 我还是卡斯威尔家的人
I can't help it, I'm still a Caswell.
艾什莉
Ashlyn...
上学期我做了一件事 没有任何人知道
I did something last semester that nobody knows about.
我其实知道EJ的秘密替补计划
I actually know about the secret understudy plan with EJ.
不 不是那件事
No, not that.
你知道飞机失事坠落时 人们会袒露心声
You know how when the plane is going down, people confess things
因为他们知道他们永远不会再见到你了
because they know they'll never see you again?
我听说过
I've heard of it.
艾什 你还记得在开幕夜上
Ash, do you remember on opening night,
你在演出之后没能找到我吗
when you couldn't find me after the show?
他们告诉我你要去拿件东西
They told me you were getting something you needed.
这么说也没错
Yeah, I suppose I was.
吉娜
Gina.
那时发生了什么
What happened?
-我也许该... -好
- I should probably... - Yeah.
再亲一个
One more.
好了
Okay.
我一会儿来
I'll catch you up.
得擦掉点口红
Gotta get some of this makeup off.
你刚才表演得太棒了 瑞基
You were amazing out there, Ricky.
那首《放飞自♥由♥》
I mean, Breaking Free?
还好吧
Guess so.
相信我
Trust me.
我是混戏剧界的人
I'm a theater person.
你们的表演出神入化
You guys made some magic.
那段表演
Yeah, it was, uh...
能够把事情做对一次
It was actually good to kinda...
还挺不错
get something right for once.
我猜你已经习以为常了
I guess you feel that way all the time.
我并非每件事都是第一次就做对 瑞基
I don't do anything right the first time, Ricky.
我这个人就是会奋力前行
My thing is that I just keep pushing
从不放弃
and I never quit.
我知道
I know you don't.
所以
So...
我想说的是
I guess I just wanna say that...
抱歉 这太蠢了 我不知道我为什么要哭
I'm sorry, this is so stupid, I don't know why I'm crying.
说吧
Say it.
要不是因为搬走
I wouldn't quit on us
我是不会放弃我们的关系
if I wasn't moving away.
所以现在 我要给你一个紧紧的拥抱
So now, I'm gonna give you a really tight hug
然后我会昂首挺胸地离开
and then I'm gonna walk away with my head held high.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
你跟他那么说了吗
You told him that?
是啊 飞机已经在坠落了
Yeah, the plane was going down.
那件事之后你们还谈过吗
Well, have you talked about it since then?
妮妮现在回来了
I mean, Nini's back and...
而且他现在也很开心
He's so happy now.
还有什么可谈的呢
What's there to talk about?
这段时间一直都很艰难
It's just been really hard
路易斯安那州挺适合去休息一阵子
and Louisiana sounds like a nice break.
吉娜 艾什莉
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表