剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
is somehow lost on my brother.
但我兄弟却搞不清状况
Oh, I've stopped listening.
我早就没在听了
Did something happen between you and Frankie and Louise?
你跟弗兰琦还有露易丝之间有发生什么吗
Mom...
妈
Did you take a shot at Frankie?
你朝弗兰琦开枪了吗
Please, she was barely in the house when the firearm discharged.
拜托 枪响的时候她几乎都不在这房♥子里
I could feel the heat of the bullets whizzing by my head!
我能感觉到子弹从我脑边掠过时的热量
You shot at your best friend? No!
你朝你最好的朋友开枪了吗 没有
I shot at an extremely life-like piñata.
我射的是一个非常逼真的假人
Oh, it looked just like me. She knew what she was doing.
长得跟我一模一样 她很清楚自己在干什么
She is a dangerous, menacing lunatic.
她是一个危险恐怖的疯子
Has she called?
她打电♥话♥来了吗
I'm not calling her. I need another drink.
我不会给她打电♥话♥的 我要再喝一杯
Or...
或者...
What?
什么
We could smoke all of Frankie's pot.
我们可以抽掉弗兰琦的所有大♥麻♥
I promised her
我跟她保证过
if I ever smoked the pot I would do it with her.
如果我要抽大♥麻♥的话 就跟她一起抽
Or... it's a double "Fuck you."
或者...这相当于连环搞她
I don't care for that language...
我不喜欢你说这种脏话
but fuck her!
但搞死她吧
You know what might help you right now?
你知道现在什么会让你好受一些吗
A nice, long cuddle--
一个美好漫长的拥抱
Oh, I thought you'd never ask.
我还以为你不会开口呢
With Jacob! You know, your boyfriend at his home.
和雅各布 你男朋友 在他自己家
He's a little upset with me.
他有点生我的气
Mom, I think what you and Brianna
妈 我觉得你和布丽安娜
tried to do for Grace was nice.
试图为格蕾丝做的那事很贴心
Oh, thank you, son-friend.
谢谢 我的儿子朋友
I think so, too.
我也这么觉得
Maybe you guys could go think thoughts someplace together!
也许你们可以考虑一起去找个地方待着
Like a Denny's.
比如丹尼快餐店
Bud, she's really shaken up.
巴德 她刚受到了惊吓
Normally, I'm not wild about
通常我是不太喜欢
being talked about in the third person...
被人用第三人称称呼的
but "She" is really shaken up.
但是"她"真的受到了惊吓
Would a little music therapy be good right about now?
现在来点音乐治疗应该不错吧
You mean a jam sesh?
你是说即兴演奏吗
No, no, no, let's not turn this into one of Coyote's sad
不不不 别搞成卡奥迪的悲催
open mic nights.
卡拉OK之夜了
They're not sad.
不悲催啊
Uh, you have to pay to perform.
你得花钱去表演
Do you still know "Sister Golden Hair"?
你还会弹《金发俏妞》吗
Just the intro.
只知道序曲
That's cool, just play a bunch of that.
太好了 弹一下吧
No!
不要
Mom!
妈
I've got an idea. What if I get you a hotel room?
我有个主意 我去酒店给你开个房♥怎么样
A nice comfortable bed, free cable?
一张温馨舒适的床 免费有线电视
Room service?
客房♥服务
You and the, uh, "Band" could trash it.
你和"乐队"可以在那里尽情狂欢
Put the word "Vegan" before "Room service"
客房♥服务前加上"纯素食主义"
And you've got yourself a deal.
我们就成交
Oh, wait, there's Rizzoli--
等等 瑞佐利出场了
He lied to me! All About Eve
他骗了我 《彗星美人》
And it's out of here! The Padres.
出界了 圣迭戈教士队
Think you could pick a channel and stick with it?
你能选个频道然后别再换了吗
Robert.
罗伯特
You abused your power as the remote holder and now I'm taking it.
你滥用掌控遥控器的权力 现在我要夺权了
Hey, I'm watching that.
嘿 我看着呢
Yes, well, I'm sorry to pull you away
好吧 很抱歉我打断了你
from your new favorite Korean soap opera with no subtitles,
看你最爱的没字幕的韩国肥皂剧
but we need to talk.
但是我们得谈一谈了
I can figure out what they're saying from context.
我可以从场景里判断出他们在说什么
It's the hallmark of good storytelling.
这是一个好故事的标志
Like, for example, you see that fellow on the phone?
比如你看到那个正在玩手♥机♥的家伙了吗
He has a secret pet chicken named Doug,
他有一只秘密宠物鸡名叫道格
but animals are not allowed in his building
但是他住的那栋楼不允许养动物
so he's deeply ashamed.
所以他很惭愧
Is it possible you're projecting
有没有可能你把自己的感受
onto this nice Korean gentleman and Doug?
投射到这位韩国人和道格身上了
I am not.
我没有
Right. So the fugue state you've been in
好吧 所以你现在这种神游状态
has nothing to do with your mother?
跟你母亲没有一点关系吗
That's right. I told her the truth.
没错 我把实话告诉她了
She reacted horribly like I knew she would and that's that.
她的反应跟我想象的一样糟糕 就是这样
She's your mother, for God's sake.
她是你母亲 老天呐
How could you not be affected by her?
你怎么可能不受她影响呢
Listen, Sol, I know you're trying to help,
听我说 索尔 我知道你想安慰我
but really, I don't want to think about her anymore, okay?
但是真的 我再也不想去想她了 明白吗
All right.
好吧
If that's what you want.
既然你希望如此
I'm sorry. You've been very patient with me
抱歉 你对我很耐心
and I shouldn't take it all out on you.
我不应该把气撒在你身上
That's what I'm here for.
我反正就是个受气包啊
How about we make a romantic evening of it?
今晚 我们浪漫一下怎么样
You'd be up for that? And why wouldn't I be?
你有兴趣吗 为什么没有
I don't know. I guess you haven't
不知道 我觉得你最近
seemed terribly interested in romance lately.
似乎都对浪漫没什么兴趣
Actually, not since we moved in.
其实从我们搬进新家就这样了
Really? No. Didn't we--
真的吗 不是吧 我们不是...
The night Peter was here?
皮特来的那天晚上
Nope.
不浪漫
The night I brought home lobster tails?
我带龙虾尾回家的那天晚上
That was in the old house.
那是在老房♥子里
Really? Oh my.
真的吗 天呐
They were good tails.
那天的龙虾尾很不错啊
You drank the melted butter.
你喝了融化的黄油
You saw that?
你看到了吗
I see everything. All right.
我全都看到了 好吧
We're gonna fix this right now.
我们现在就来解决这个问题
You and I are going to make a delicious dinner,
我们一起来做一顿美味的晚餐
then afterwards, we're gonna light some candles
然后我们点一些蜡烛
and then pop a nice, chilled bottle of champagne.
开一瓶冰镇过的上等香槟
You mean the gateway drug to romance?
你是指通向浪漫王国的诱导性毒品吗
You've caught my drift.
你懂我
You all right with missing your program?
错过你的节目没关系吗
I've seen this one before. It does not end well for the chicken.
这集我以前看过了 鸡的下场不太好
Come, my love.
来吧 亲爱的
That's it. Go, Mom!
就是这样 加油 老妈
It's still not working.
还是没效果
No, I told you the pot doesn't work on me.
不 我跟你们说过了 大♥麻♥对我不起作用
My mouth is dry.
我的嘴巴好干
Marijuana's finally met its match:
大♥麻♥终于遇到对手了
Grace Hanson.
格蕾丝·汉森
There's not enough weed in this world to relax that woman.
这世上的大♥麻♥根本不够用来让这女人放松
So? So what?
所以呢 所以什么
Are you gonna see him again? See who?
你会再见他吗 见谁
The guy with the penis abs.
那个鸡♥巴♥上有肌肉的家伙啊
Jesus, Mallory.
老天啊 玛洛丽
What are you not telling me? Was he bad at sex?
你到底对我隐瞒了什么 他床上功夫不行吗
No. He was very professional.
不 他非常专业
Then what's the problem?
那到底是什么问题啊
He was... A professional.
他是...专业的
Like a lawyer?
律师吗
Well, yeah, sort of like a lawyer.
好吧 有点像个律师
He charged me $300 for the hour.
他一小时收了我300美元
I'm too stoned to play this game. What are you saying?
我现在抽嗨了没办法猜来猜去的 你什么意思
He was a working man.
他是个"干"事业的男人
A man of the night.
夜的男人
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表