剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
I'll pick you up. I have to pay my driver anyway.
我来接你 我的司机不管怎样都是要领工资的
Fine. Threecourse meal.
好吧 吃三道菜
Two courses. Cold appetizer, hot entree, no dessert.
两道菜 冷开胃菜 热主菜 不吃甜点
Hot appetizer, hot entree, cheese plate. Not really a dessert.
热开胃菜 热主菜 芝士拼盘 这个不算甜点
Fine. Door-to-door, two hours.
好吧 从我家直奔餐厅 总共两小时
Deal.
成交
Deal.
成交
Why are we doing this?
我们为什么要这样
Because I can't get you out of my head.
因为你存在我深深的脑海里
Then you should get a new head.
那你该换个新脑袋
I would, but I have great hair.
我也想 但我的秀发太美了
I mean, do you spend every moment worrying about your health?
你会不会时刻担心自己的健康
Is it something everyone else does that I should have been doing?
是不是所有人都这样 我也早该这样
I don't think everybody Because it's exhausting.
我不认为所有人都... 因为这样真的很累
Or maybe I have Epstein-Barr now, too.
还是说我可能也感染了EB病毒
My brother-in-law is a heart surgeon.
我的妹夫是名心脏外科医生
I know it's not exactly the right specialist,
我知道他不是那方面的专家
but he said he'd be happy to talk to you
但他说 随时愿意和你谈谈
about your health worries anytime.
你对健康的担忧
I wouldn't know where to begin.
我都不知道从何说起
I've got so much going on in my head right now.
我现在脑子里一团乱
Did you know when you have two strokes,
你知不知道 中风两次的人
the third is statistically inevitable?
从统计数据来看 无可避免会发生第三次
I thought you broke up with Dr. Oz.
我以为你不再搭理奥兹医生那套了
I'm referencing another medical expert.
我引用的是另一位医学专家的话
An impossibly thin one.
一位瘦得离奇的专家
It's Grace. Yeah, I got it.
是格蕾丝 是啊 我猜到了
But maybe you should talk to a real expert.
但或许你应该找真正的专家谈谈
Santa Fe has got some first-class hospitals,
圣菲有些一流的医院
and there's a really impressive neurology institute in Phoenix.
在凤♥凰♥城 也有一家权威的神经学研究所
In Phoenix?
凤♥凰♥城
So when I have my inevitable third stroke
所以当我无可避免地发生第三次中风时
and my kids have to drop everything to come to Santa Fe,
我的孩子们得抛下一切 赶到圣菲
I'm already dead in Phoenix?
我却已经死在凤♥凰♥城了
And they never got a chance to say goodbye.
他们连跟我告别的机会都没有
I think we tell them to go straight to Phoenix.
我会直接叫他们到凤♥凰♥城的
Why are we talking about dying?
我们为什么要讨论死亡
Because Grace sent me an article that said
因为格蕾丝发给我的一篇文章中说
when I have the third stroke,
我第三次中风发作时
there's a 50 percent chance it will be fatal.
有五成几率会死掉
We've got to get you out of here.
我得带你离开这里
Oh, God. Find you new things to get excited about.
天呐 找点新事物转移你的注意力
Santa Fe has a renowned velvet painting museum.
圣菲有家著名的丝绒画博物馆
God, I love velvet paintings.
天呐 我爱天鹅绒画
But all that time standing on my feet.
但是要站太久了
Fine, then we'll just sit and watch the sunset.
好吧 那我们就坐下来看日落吧
Sitting's a problem, now, too.
现在坐也成问题了
Frankie, you're not always gonna feel this way.
弗兰琦 你不会一直是这种感觉的
I can't go to Santa Fe.
我不能去圣菲
Maybe this isn't the best time to talk about it.
现在可能不是讨论这个问题的最佳时机
Why don't you take some time and let all this settle in.
不如你花点时间来适应一下眼前这些事吧
I'll wait. I don't want you to wait for me,
我可以等 我不想让你等我
'cause I don't know when I'll be ready.
因为我不知道我什么时候才会准备好
It doesn't matter. It...
没关系啊
There's no rush. It does matter.
不着急 有关系
I don't think I can deal
我觉得 如果要我
with the stress of picking up my entire life
打包全部家当 搬到完全陌生的地方去
and moving to a place where I don't know anyone.
我无法承受这种压力
I'm too old and too tired now.
我现在太老了 也很累了
I need to be here.
我得待在这里
If something happens, I need to be here.
如果真要出什么事 我必须在这里
Frankie...
弗兰琦
Jacob, I love you.
雅各布 我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I know.
我知道
But I just can't do it.
但是我做不到
I'm so, so sorry.
我非常非常抱歉
You going?
你要走了
Yeah.
是的
Is everything okay?
一切还好吧
Not really.
并不好
She's not coming with me.
她不肯跟我走
What?
什么
She said that?
她说的吗
Yeah.
是的
Jacob, I know it's disappointing,
雅各布 我知道这确实令人失望
but this isn't the right time to take a trip--
但是现在确实不适合去旅行
She meant... ever.
她是说...永远不去
You sent her all that stuff and it scared the shit out of her.
你给她发的那些东西 把她吓坏了
Well, that wasn't my intention.
我本意不是那样的
It doesn't matter what you intended, it's what you did.
你的本意不重要 你做了什么才重要
I just wanted her to get better.
我只是想让她好起来
I didn't tell her to not ever go.
我又没叫她不要永久性搬过去
You can't blame this on me.
你不能把这事怪在我头上
Sure I can.
我当然可以
The best bagels in town are baked by a bigot!
城里最好的百吉饼 是恐同偏执狂做的
The best bagels in town are baked by a bigot!
城里最好的百吉饼 是恐同偏执狂做的
The best bagels in town are baked by a bigot!
城里最好的百吉饼 是恐同偏执狂做的
I wish we'd spent five more minutes working on our chant.
要是我们刚刚再多花五分钟练习叫喊就好了
It features strong alliteration
重音头韵非常突出
and ends in "Bigot." It's perfect.
"恐同偏执狂"结尾非常完美
Does it feel like we're complimenting his bagels, though?
难道不觉得我们像是在赞赏他家的百吉饼吗
I mean, it's confusing.
的确让人有点糊涂
Hey, ladies. Where'd you buy your chains? Homo Depot?
女士们 你们的链子是哪里买♥♥的 "基得宝"吗
You've lost over 40 customers so far,
目前为止 你已经损失了40多个客人了
including a very hungry-looking women's rugby team.
包括一支看上去非常饿的女子英式橄榄球队
Who cares? I make most of my money during breakfast,
管他呢 早餐才是我主要的收入来源
so this protest of yours
所以你们这次抗♥议♥
is about as well-timed and well-choreographed as your show.
在时间和编舞上就跟你们的演出一样烂
Well, you really can't speak to the dancing in our show
你没有资格评价我们的舞蹈
because you entered during a book scene!
因为你进来的时候我们在看书
And for the record, our choreographer has won six Tappy's,
再指出一点 我们的编舞已经赢了六座"塔比"将
which are the greater San Diego area's community theater awards,
那可是大圣地亚哥区社区戏剧奖
sponsored by Dress Barn.
服装仓库赞助的
Dress Barn?
服装仓库
What, do you all take turns What? Playing dressup?
什么 你们都轮流... 什么 穿女装吗
Is that the best you've got?
你最厉害的招数就这个而已吗
Because every playground bully in America called,
因为全美国的每个操场恶霸都打电♥话♥来
they want their pathetic insults back. Yeah!
说要把他们这句可悲的脏话收回去 没错
The cops are on their way and you're all going to jail,
警♥察♥要来了 你们都得进监狱
because they love my bagels.
因为他们爱我的百吉饼
Not for long they don't.
很快就不喜欢了
The best bagels in town are baked by a bigot!
城里最好的百吉饼 是恐同偏执狂做的
The best bagels in town are baked by a bigot!
城里最好的百吉饼 是恐同偏执狂做的
The best bagels in town are baked by a bigot!
城里最好的百吉饼 是恐同偏执狂做的
The best bagels in town are baked by a bigot!
城里最好的百吉饼 是恐同偏执狂做的
Now...
好了
this was a tough one.
这个可不好做
It's a replica of The Pequod, but I call it The Mariah Carey
皮夸德号♥复♥制♥品 但我称之为玛丽亚凯莉号♥
because it was top heavy and impossible.
因为它头重脚轻 几乎难以做成
It's great, Dad. Mack will love it.
真好看 老爸 麦克会喜欢的
I'm just thrilled to have
我一想到我们家里还有个
another model-ship enthusiast in the family!
航船发烧友 我就很兴奋
You know, I always had hopes for you or Brianna,
我以前一直对你或布丽安娜怀有希望
but you had your dolls
但是你喜欢娃娃
and she had that bizarre dance club she built for spiders.
她为那些蜘蛛建了个古怪的舞蹈俱乐部
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吗 好啊
Yeah, just thinking about
没什么 只是想到
how I'll never be able to teach Macklin how to do this.
我永远无法教麦克林做这个
Well, have Mitch come by, I'll show him.
让米奇过来 我来教他
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表