剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
So when are you leaving?
你打算什么时候离开
Probably around 5:00.
五点钟左右吧
No, I mean when are you retiring?
不是 你什么时候退休
I...
我...
I...
我...
I'm not retiring. Bud still needs me.
我不会退休 巴德仍然需要我
Sol, can I show you something?
索尔 我给你看点东西
These are Bud's notes on your notes.
这些是巴德在你的笔记上做的笔记
What?
什么
He goes back and has to correct your corrections.
他得回头再修改你做的修正
He says you're changing the way he wants it done
他说你改变了他想要完成的方式
and he feels like you double his workload and slow him down.
他觉得你增加了他的工作量 拖慢了进度
Bugger off, Dad.
赶紧走吧 当爹的
He said that?
他这么说的吗
Well, that last bit I may have heard only in my head.
最后那句话是我自己推断出来的
I just wanted to make sure he was successful.
我就是想确保他成功啊
Well, he's the one who has to make sure he's successful.
成功要靠他自己来确保啊
And truthfully, he's not the only one waiting for you to retire.
说实话 不只他一个人想让你退休
I've just been holding on for you, too.
我也是因为你才一直没离开
Jesus, Sol, I've got to get out of here.
说真的 索尔 我得退休了啊
You've been staying for me?
你一直为我留下的吗
Well, and I might have a lien or two against my house.
虽然也因为想赚点钱还贷款
But what are you waiting for?
但你在等什么啊
Robert wants you to retire, I want you to retire,
罗伯特想让你退休 我想让你退休
and Bud needs you to.
巴德也需要你退休
How many times have I heard you tell a client,
我听你跟委托人说了多少次了
"When it's time, it's time"?
"时候到了 就是到了"
I said that a lot.
我常说这句话
In fact, I think I just said that to you a minute ago.
实际上 我刚才还对你说过这句话
Sol...
索尔
it's time.
时候到了
How'd it go?
结果如何
I'm Joan-Margaret.
我就是琼-玛格丽特
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
It's time for me, too.
我也到时候了
I did it.
我做到了
I'm retired.
我退休了
I cannot believe you're actually considering this.
我不敢相信你竟然真会考虑
What? You heard Mimi,
什么 你听到咪♥咪♥怎么说了
this is a deal-breaker for her.
不这样 就签不了约
And from a business standpoint, she's right.
从商业角度来说 她说得对
This is how you sell things.
就该这么推销产品
And this is a way for us
通过这种方式
to be bigger than we ever could have imagined.
我们的生意发展将无可限♥量♥
Who cares how big we are?
谁在乎发展多大啊
I do. I need a success!
我在意 我需要成功
What kind of success do you want?
你想要什么样的成功呢
Do you want people to say "Grace Hanson died rich"?
你想让人们说 "格蕾丝·汉森 生前是富人"
Or "Grace Hanson did something for people like us"?
还是"格蕾丝·汉森 生前为我们这种人做出了贡献"
"Grace Hanson died rich."
"格蕾丝·汉森 生前是富人"
Don't make me come over there, young lady.
别跟我闹了 "小丫头"
I know.
我知道
I know, the second one sounds better.
我知道 第二种说法更好
We cannot forget who we started this for.
我们不能忘记初心
But I look so good.
但我看起来多美啊
Oh, you look better now. Yeah, liar.
你现在看起来更美 骗子
Back in the day this would be an easy "Yes" for me, hands down.
换成以前的我 我肯定轻而易举就同意了
But now, big decisions are becoming more about, I don't know...
但现在 重大决定还要考虑到...
"Will I regret it at the end?"
"我死前会后悔吗"
I like where you're going with this.
我喜欢你这种想法
We can't play a part in erasing
我们不能像他们那样
the very women we made this for.
忽略我们最初的目标女性群体
Bingo, baby.
很好 亲爱的
Goodbye, Purple Orchid.
再见了 紫兰花
Yes!
太棒了
Yes, yes, yes.
太棒了
We'll be as successful as we can be.
我们就量力发展吧
Just you and me and our little old lady business.
就你和我 还有专门服务老年人的小生意
Grace, we've got 5,219 pre-orders on our website.
格蕾丝 我们网站接到了5219份预售订单
That is more than $200,000!
那超过二十万了啊
Oh, my God.
天呐
This means...
这表示
This means we can die rich.
这表示墓碑上能刻"生前是富人"了
Meet me up top.
击个掌
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表