剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Good morning, Claire-- Grace!
早上好 克莱尔...是格蕾丝
Who's Claire?
克莱尔是谁啊
You're late for work... again.
你上班又迟到了
I'm on London time.
我用的是伦敦时间
Well, then you're eight hours late.
那你就迟了八小时
Business day starts at 9:00 a.m., Pacific Standard Time.
上班时间是太平洋标准时间早9点
And we arrive dressed.
而且要穿好衣服来
Having had. Having had what?
吃过了 吃过什么
Breakfast.
早餐
At the kitchen island.
在厨房♥餐台吃完
Not in the workspace.
而不是在工作场所吃
I'm still picking veggie-bacon shards
昨天落在我键盘里的
out of my keyboard from yesterday.
素食培根碎屑我还没收拾干净呢
I eat and talk with gusto, Grace.
我总是热忱地一边吃一边说 格蕾丝
Especially when it's about our biz,
尤其是关于我们生意的事
about which I am highly jazzed,
我对此充满热情
because I'm on a roll.
因为我势不可挡
I mean, I'm hot, man.
我好厉害啊
Not only am I an artist, I'm also a businesswoman.
我不仅是个艺术家 还是个女商人
I'm a hyphenate... or slash.
我是连字符 或分隔号♥ 兼任哦
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I don't know, ask Claire.
我不知道 问克莱尔吧
I have an announcement to make. Oh, so do I!
我要宣布一件事 我也是
When do we talk about new business?
我们什么时候谈新生意的事
All right, new business, 10:15.
好吧 新生意 10:15说
Can I make my announcement? Nobody's stopping you.
我可以说了吗 没人拦着你
We have an appointment tomorrow at an incubator.
我们明天要去一个孵化器赴约
We're getting chickens?
我们要养鸡了
We are not getting chickens! We are never getting chickens!
我们不是要养鸡 我们永远不会养鸡
Then why are we going to an incubator?
那我们为什么要去孵化器
It's a business incubator, Frankie.
是创业孵化器 弗兰琦
You know, where new businesses find funding and start-up support.
就是新企业寻找资金和启动支持
We don't belong at a bank with our company.
我们公♥司♥才不该去找银行
We belong someplace where new ideas are embraced and--
我们应该去欢迎新点子...
Frankie, are you even listening to me?
弗兰琦 你在听吗
No, not since you said we're never getting chickens.
没有 你说我们永远不会养鸡后就没了
Is it 10:15 yet?
10:15到了吗
I give up. Yes, it's 10:15.
我放弃 是的 10:15了
Hold onto your seatbelts, or hat.
稳住神 抓好帽子
No, you don't wear hats.
不对 你不戴帽子
But you should. You have the head for it.
但你该戴 你头型适合
Okay, new business is over. No, no, no, no!
好吧 新生意结束了 不不
We've talked about making a bunch of
我们谈过要为老年人
different products for older adults.
做各种不同的产品
Well, older adults need easy-open condoms.
老年人需要易开安全套
And where may I ask did this great idea come from?
这个好点子是怎么来的
I had a dream.
我做了个梦
Let me set the scene for you:
我为你描绘一下
I was shaving a cat, only it wasn't a cat.
我梦到在给一只猫剃毛 但那不是只猫
And it wasn't me--
而且也不是我
Good morning. Have you seen my truck keys?
早上好 看到我的货车钥匙了吗
Your truck keys?
你的车钥匙
I, uh... I think they were on the smaller side table,
好像在小桌上
next to the longer... sleep table.
挨着长点的...睡桌那个
Thanks.
谢谢
See you later?
回见
You had a "dream."
你做了个"梦"啊
There were dreams all right, Grace.
是做梦了 格蕾丝
Dreams fulfilled.
成为现实的很多美梦
"Dreams" plural?
很多
Multiple dreams?
不止一次吗
Frankie, how could you not tell me about this?
弗兰琦 你怎么能不告诉我
Grace, I am a private person.
格蕾丝 我是个注重隐私的人
You are the least private person in the world!
你是这世上最不注重隐私的人了
First time I met you, you pulled up your shirt and said,
我第一次见你 你就把衣服掀开
"Do these things look right to you ?"
问我"这玩意看上去没问题吗"
Look, I haven't had time to tell you
我还没来得及告诉你
because my whole life has been working with you
因为我的生活就是跟你工作
and sleeping with Jacob.
跟雅各布上♥床♥
This is why we need more coffee breaks.
正因此我们才需要更多喝咖啡休息的时间
I have been there for every
我陪你们
"Should I" and "Shouldn't I" with you two.
经历了所有的犹豫不决
How could you leave me hanging now?
你怎么能现在不告诉我了
I don't know.
我不知道
You've made such a big deal out of sex in the vagina.
你对阴♥道♥性♥爱♥大惊小怪的
And you were right, it is a big deal.
而且你是对的 这不是小事
Right?
是吧
Turns out sex is pretty good with a man
原来跟男人做♥爱♥挺不错的
who's not closing his eyes and pretending you're a man.
前提是他没有闭着眼睛假装你是男人
True, but condoms are hell to open
是啊 但安全套好难打开
and having a pair of scissors on the bedside table
在床头柜上放把剪子
just doesn't set the right... tone.
又破坏气氛
You guys use condoms?
你们还用安全套
I still haven't emerged completely from perimenopause.
我还未完全结束准更年期
I'm gonna bet you have.
我敢说你已经结束了
Well, regardless, Jacob is a pretty hot number,
不管怎样 雅各布是个性感的男人
and I don't want to wonder
我不想每次
every time I get a new itch or scratch down there.
下面痒了或抓破了都觉得担心
Okay, score one for safe sex.
好吧 安全性♥爱♥加一分
We're making a vibrator first.
我们要先做振动棒
We have to concentrate on that. I like that you're thinking.
我们得专注于此 我很高兴你在思考
Keep that thinking cap on. Keep it on real tight.
继续思考 好好思考
I love our new house.
我喜欢我们的新家
I love our new fan in our new house.
我喜欢我们新家的新风扇
If I wasn't married to you, I'd marry that fan.
如果我没跟你结婚 我就要跟那风扇结婚了
"Man marries ceiling fan.
"男子与吊扇结婚
Honeymoon proves tricky. News at 11:00."
蜜月成问题 晚间新闻为您报道"
Enough joy for one morning. Time for work.
今早乐呵够了 该工作了
I could stomach more joy.
我还可以再乐呵一会儿
There's plenty of joy to be had at work.
工作的快乐也很多
There's none.
才没有
Come on. No!
起来 不要
Up and at 'em! No! No!
起床了 不要
You're just a mean old lawyer.
你个讨厌的老律师
He's gonna be here in ten minutes.
他10分钟后就到
That's why I'm pretending to be working.
所以我在假装工作
Well, then here are those imaginary file folders you asked for.
那么这是你要的假想文件夹
Got a sec?
有空吗
Yeah, I was just working.
嗯 我工作呢
Barry's here.
巴里来了
You can send him right in and then get out.
让他进来 然后出去吧
Okay.
好
So, Sharon from HR is insisting I do this,
人力资源部的雪伦坚持我
exit interview with you.
跟你进行辞职谈话
You're actually leaving? Yeah.
你真要走 是的
I told you I was leaving.
我告诉你我要走了
I gave my two-weeks' notice and I got another job.
也提前两周递交了辞呈 还找到了新工作
So, yeah, pretty much.
是的 没错
How do I know that box isn't full of office supplies?
我怎么知道那盒子里不是装满了办公用品
Is this funny to you?
你觉得好笑吗
No, it's not funny to me.
不 不觉得
I honestly, I don't understand how we got here.
我真心不明白我们怎么会走到这一步
That's the problem.
问题就在这里
You don't.
你不懂
I like you, you like my dog, we both hate Sharon.
我喜欢你 你喜欢我的狗 我们都讨厌雪伦
Why isn't that enough?
为什么这还不够
It isn't.
就是不够
Not for me.
对我来说不够
I don't like how this interview is going,
我不喜欢这次辞职谈话的情况
so I'm canceling it and you can't exit.
我要取消谈话 你不能辞职
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表