剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
but it sounds bad.
但听上去很糟糕
It is bad!
就是很糟糕
Oh, God... Am I bad?
天啊 我很糟糕吗
Is that why my understudy is hanging around all the time?
所以我的替角才阴魂不散 伺机取代我吗
Maybe the protestors should shut us down.
或许那些抗♥议♥人士就该关停我们
Maybe I never should've done the show in the first place.
或许我最初就不该接演这部剧的
You're spinning out.
你失控了
I know! I'm a mess! Hold me!
我知道 我现在一团糟 抱抱我
Nobody's going to close the show, I promise.
没人会关停这部剧的 我保证
And you're going to be great.
你一定会表现很棒的
I am? Yes.
真的吗 是的
And if you get nervous, just look for me out in the audience.
如果你紧张了 就在观众中搜寻我的身影
I'll be the boy sitting there with stars in his eyes.
我会像个小迷弟一样坐在那里看着你
Okay. That helps.
好吧 那对我倒是有用
Thank you, boy with the stars in his eyes.
谢谢你 小迷弟
Red leather, yellow leather. Red leather, yellow leather.
红凤♥凰♥ 粉凤♥凰♥ 红凤♥凰♥ 粉凤♥凰♥
My clients have an extensive paper trail
我的委托人有大量的文件材料
covering the research and development of the Ménage à Moi,
覆盖"自爽"振动棒的整个研发过程
down to every last email, fax, letter and package doodle.
邮件 传真 信件和包装设计一应俱全
Well, our client has an extensive paper trail, too.
我们的委托人也有大量的文件材料
Which I'm betting begins after the article appeared on Flapper
我猜那定是在《新潮女郎》报道了我委托人的产品后
about my clients' product. What are you looking for, Cheryl?
才开始做的 你到底想怎么样 雪莉
For starters, you could drop the attitude, Keith.
首先 请改掉你这种傲慢的态度 凯斯
And after I consider doing that?
在我考虑这样做之后呢
You admit your wrongdoing so we can all get out of here.
你们必须承认你们的恶行 然后我们就各回各家了
Why don't we do this?
不如这样吧
Why don't we go through your letter point by point- -
我们一点一点地查看你们那边的信件...
Can you tell me what's going on here,
告诉我这边是什么情况
so I know what to fake interest in.
我好假装有兴趣参与
That's Nick Skolka. He runs this place.
那是尼克·斯考卡 他是这里的老板
Hello, Mr. Skolka. Welcome to the Death Star.
你好 斯考卡先生 欢迎来到死星
Nick Skolka. And you are?
我是尼克·斯考卡 你是...
Grace Hanson.
格蕾丝·汉森
Frankie Bergstein. So nice to meet you, Mr. Skullcap.
我是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁 很高兴认识你 无边帽先生
Please, my father was Mr. Skullcap. Call me Mr. Skolka.
拜托 我父亲才是无边帽先生 叫我斯考卡就行
I'm still hearing "Skullcap."
我听你的发音依然是"无边帽"
What are you ladies doing here?
两位到这里来有何贵干
Suing you for patent infringement.
告你侵犯专利
Oh, get in line. Am I right, Keith?
排队去吧 我说得对吗 凯斯
Actually, sir, we asked you not to come into these meetings.
实际上 先生 我们叮嘱过你不要来参加这种会议
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊 没错
What did I steal from you?
我窃取你们的什么了
No, not steal. Don't say "Steal."
不 不是窃取 别说窃取
Our vibrator.
我们的振动棒
I have a whole bunch of follow- up questions.
我接下来有好多问题要问
Our lawyer has all the answers.
我们的律师知道所有的答案
I don't love lawyers. Right, Keith? Yes, Dad.
我不喜欢律师 对吧 凯斯 是的 爸
Everyone with a fancy pen
所有拿着高端钢笔
and a legal pad get the fuck out of here.
和便签本的人都滚出这里吧
I do not think that is a good idea.
我觉得这不是个好主意
Keith... you left the Innocence Project for a reason.
凯斯 你离开"清白专案"组织是有原因的
You can go, too, Cheryl.
你也可以走了 雪莉
I do not advise that.
我建议不要这样
I also do not advise that.
我也建议不要这样
Has anyone ever told you you have beautiful eyes?
有人跟你说过 你的眼睛很漂亮吗
I got this.
我可以的
Let's go.
开始吧
But the other guys aren't here yet.
但其他人还没来呢
Okay.
好吧
Franklin hands it to Livingston,
富兰克林递给了利文斯顿
Livingston hands it to Jefferson,
利文斯顿交给了杰斐逊
Jefferson gives it to me, and I do this.
杰斐逊交给了我 然后我这样
♪ Mr. Sherman, I say you should write it ♪
♪谢尔曼先生 我建议由你来写♪
♪ You are never controversial as it were ♪
♪你可没这么有争议♪
♪ - That is true - Whereas if I'm the one to do it ♪
♪-那倒是没错 -如果由我来写♪
♪They'll run their quill pens through it ♪
♪他们一定会拿鹅毛笔涂涂改改♪
♪ I'm obnoxious and disliked You know that, sir ♪
♪我很惹人讨厌 你是知道的 先生♪
♪ Yes, I do ♪
♪没错 我知道♪
♪ Then I say you should write it, Roger ♪
♪那我建议由你来写 罗杰♪
♪- Yes, you - Good heavens, no ♪
♪-必须是你 -天啊 不要♪
♪ You, Roger Sherman, you ♪
♪你 罗杰·谢尔曼 就是你♪
♪- But - You ♪
♪-但是 -就是你♪
But--
但是
Stop! Stop! Stop!
停 停 停下
How did my life lead me here?
我的人生怎么会走到这一步
Lot of mistakes, that's how.
一定是犯了数不清的错
And where are the rest of the people in this number?
这首表演曲目里的其他人都哪儿去了
Good question.
问得好
They can't find parking because of the protestors.
因为抗♥议♥人士太多 他们找不到地方停车
Great. Where are our families supposed to park?
真是好极了 那我们的家人在哪儿停车
Can't we do something about those awful people?
我们能处理一下那些糟糕的人吗
Can I take care of you awful people first?
我能先处理一下你们这些糟糕的人吗
Does anyone remember this quill choreography?
有人记得这首曲目的编舞吗
I do! Thank God.
我记得 谢天谢地
Show us, please, Steve.
给我们演示下 斯蒂夫
It's, uh, very simple. You just- -
其实很简单的 这样...
♪ You, Roger Sherman, you♪
♪你 罗杰·谢尔曼 就是你♪
Roger pushes it back.
然后罗杰推回来
♪ You! ♪ He pushes it again.
♪就是你♪ 他再次推过去
♪ You! ♪ Roger takes it.
♪就是你♪ 然后罗杰接过去
♪ I was doing that ♪
♪我刚刚就是那么做的啊♪
From the top!
从头开始
Come in!
请进
This place feels huge now. It's like the White House.
这地方现在感觉好大啊 跟白宫一样
That's what you wear to an opening?
你就穿这身去参加开幕演出吗
What? These are beautifully stonewashed.
怎么了 这可是很棒的石洗牛仔布
With mustard? Oh, shit.
还沾了芥末 该死的
I just ate a bunch of mustard.
我刚吃了好多芥末
Pretty crazy about Mom, right?
妈妈那事很疯狂 对吧
I really don't want her to move.
我真的不希望她搬走
Neither do I, but I guess we're gonna have to get cool with it.
我也不想 但估计我们只能淡定接受了
Unless you're thinking...
除非你想着...
Reverse Parent Trap?
《天生一对》里的策略反执行
Using tactics from The Goonies?
用《七宝奇谋》里的那办法
It could work.
那办法或许有用
Oh, it could totally work.
绝对有用啊
Or I could just go with her.
或者我可以跟她一起搬过去
My tiny house does have wheels.
我的小房♥子是有轮子的
But you don't have a car
但你没有车
so would you just rickshaw it the whole way there, or...
所以你是要靠人力拉过去 还是...
Shut up. No, it's too far.
闭嘴吧 不行 那地方太远了
I'm almost ready. Sorry.
我就快准备好了 抱歉
Did you mean that stuff you said
你之前说你和艾莉森
about you and Allison getting serious?
要往靠谱的方向前进 是认真的吗
I mean... yeah.
我觉得 是吧
So marriage has come up? Once or twice.
所以你们开始商量结婚了 提到过一两次吧
With her. Like, you marrying Allison. You marrying her.
跟她啊 你要娶艾莉森 就娶她啊
Do you have a problem with that? No.
你对此有意见吗 没有
But you got to admit, she is a little off.
但你必须承认 她有点不太正常
You're a little off.
你也有点不正常
The last time we went to dinner she talked to her food.
上次我们一起出去吃饭 她竟然跟她的食物说话
She was apologizing to her food because she was about to eat it.
她是在对她的食物道歉 因为她要把它们吃下去了
Oh, you mean like a person that's a little off would.
你是说像个不太正常的人那样啊
Oh, my God. You know what, stop ragging on my girlfriend.
天啊 别再诋毁我女朋友了
It's really hard to get excited about a future with someone
你们老是说她这不好那不好
when you guys are always shitting on her.
让我真的很难对跟她共度未来感到激动
I'm not shitting on her. Yes, you are. You all do.
我没有说她坏话 你就有 你们都这样
And I'm sick of it.
我受够了
Which left us no choice but to write that letter asking Omni Tech
我们别无选择 只能写那封信给欧姆尼科技
to cease production on its Très Belle vibrator.
要求贵公♥司♥停止生产"自美"振动棒
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表