剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Better now.
好些了
Let's get dinner. Ruby's?
我们去吃晚餐吧 露比餐厅怎么样
I could really go for a mozzarella stick.
我真的很想吃干酪棒
She needs to go to the hospital.
她需要去医院
For a panic attack?
就因为惊慌发作吗
That's what she told you?
她是这么告诉你的吗
The EMT said it could have been a neurological event.
那个急救员说有可能是神经问题
What?
什么
I have neurological events all the time.
我经常出现神经问题
They're called acid flashbacks and they're the shit!
那叫胃酸倒流 根本不是事儿
She looked really confused and out of it.
她当时看上去很困惑 失神了一样
Hello? Have you met me? That's my look!
喂 你才认识我吗 我平时就是那个表情
Boom. Frankie burn. Hashtag roasted.
炸 弗兰琦中枪了 被狠狠羞辱了
Sounds like this isn't something you mess around with.
听上去可不是什么小事
Oh, my God.
天啊
Would you Complaining Cathys be happy if I made you a deal?
如果我们做个交易 你们两个牢骚鬼就满意了吗
I will not go to the hospital, but I will call my doctor.
我不会去医院的 但我可以打个电♥话♥给我的医生
And if he tells you to go to the hospital, will you?
如果他叫你去医院呢 你去吗
Yes. Deal. Call him. Now.
去 成交 立刻打给他
Okay.
好吧
Kidding. Give me your phone.
我开玩笑的 把你的手♥机♥给我
Peter.
皮特
Robert, you are on fire!
罗伯特 你简直是演技大爆发
You are John Adams. Thank you.
你就是约翰·亚当斯 谢谢
Look, do you know where my family is?
听着 你知道我的家人们都哪儿去了吗
Okay. There is a slight situation, but everything's fine now.
好吧 出了点小状况 但现在一切都没事了
Sol's on his way back
索尔正在赶回来的路上
and he'll tell you all about it after the show.
他会在演出结束后把事情全都告诉你的
What kind of situation? With those protestors?
什么样的状况 是跟那些抗♥议♥人士起冲突了吗
The buzz backstage
后台这些人传言
is that Sol's ex was taken to the hospital by ambulance.
索尔的前妻被救护车送进医院了
Frankie? Oh, my God. What happened?
弗兰琦 天啊 发生什么事了
They don't know. But if you feel compelled to go,
他们不知道 但如果你觉得自己也该过去
which any person would,
当然 任何人都会去的
we would all completely understand.
我们都很理解
I know all your lines, and your wig fits me... perfect.
我知道你全部的台词 你的假发我戴也很合适
You've been trying it on? It's my job too.
你竟然都试戴过了 那也是我的工作
It is absolutely not, Steve. Places please.
绝对不是 斯蒂夫 请就位
I've been texting with Sol and he says,
我一直在跟索尔发短♥信♥ 他说
"Robert, be brave. The show must go on.
"罗伯特 勇敢点 演出必须继续进行下去
And it wouldn't hurt if you paced it up a little."
如果你稍微加快点速度也挺好的"
He said that last part?
最后一句真是他说的吗
Damn it, Robert! There's no time!
该死的 罗伯特 没时间了
"Frankie's home now and seems fine. No need for Robert to worry."
"弗兰琦到家了 似乎没事 罗伯特无须担心"
You know, the only thing that gives me pause
唯一让我不太放心的就是
is the use of the word "Seems."
他用的是"似乎"这个词
I've got this.
我来处理这个
Shut the fuck up, Steve.
给老子闭嘴 斯蒂夫
And sit the fuck down.
给老子坐下
Oh, thank God you're here, Dr...?
谢天谢地你来了 医生...
Oh, just call me Mark.
叫我马克就行
Mark. I must say,
马克 我必须说
I'm impressed anybody makes house calls these days.
我很惊讶这年头还有人愿意上门问诊
Well, if someone needs me, I will go anywhere.
如果有人需要我 我愿意去任何地方
I like to think of my patients as my children.
我喜欢将病人视作自己的孩子
Well, your daughter's being a real pill.
那你这位女儿真的很讨人嫌
Oh, that feels so good.
好舒服啊
Frankie?
弗兰琦
Hey, Mark!
你好 马克
I'm sorry to get you out here this late for a brain glitch.
我很抱歉大晚上这么唐突地把你叫过来了
Don't worry about it. I'll just do a quick examination.
别担心 我来给你做个快速检查吧
Let's have a look at that tongue.
让我看看你的舌头
It's a little coated. Flaming Hot Funyuns?
舌苔有点厚啊 是吃了软糖吗
Right on the money, as per.
猜得太对了
Do you want us to clear out? Give you some privacy?
我们需要回避下吗 给你们一点隐私
Well, if you could back up just a bit.
你们稍微后退点就好了
I need to have a clear energy path
我需要一条畅通的能量通道
to bring in the shamanic spirits.
才能请出萨满神灵
Oh, God...
天啊
Allison knows we're waiting, right?
艾莉森知道我们在等着吧
Yeah. She just has to check out. She'll be here in a minute.
是的 她得去检查下 一会儿就来
Are we gonna have to hear about everything wrong with her?
我们要听听她所有的毛病吗
Because we don't have time for the "Ailments with Allison" show.
因为我们没时间围观艾莉森的各种疾病
She fainted.
她晕倒了
Because she always has to be the center of attention,
因为她时刻都得成为众人关注的焦点
so she conjures up some kind of illness.
于是就编造了一些疾病
Bud, there's a name for it: Fictitious Disorder.
巴德 这种情况有个专业说法 叫造作性精神障碍
First of all, it's "Factitious Disorder"
首先 那叫"做作性精神障碍"
And she doesn't have that. We checked.
她没有这种病 我们查过了
With a Factitian? That's not a thing.
找做作医生查的吗 不存在那种东西
Neither are her numerous diseases.
她数不清的疾病也是不存在的
Shut up, okay? Oh, here she comes.
闭嘴 好吗 她来了
Hey, honey. What did the doctor say?
亲爱的 医生是怎么说的
Nothing.
没什么
It's nothing. It's fine.
没什么 没事
Just...
就...
Your chi is lower than I'd like it to be,
你的气明显低于正常水平
but these crystals should help.
但这些水晶应该有帮助
I'd also like to do some Reiki.
我想给你做个灵气疗法
Oh, that would be great.
那简直好极了
You know what else would be great? Getting a freaking MRI.
你知道还有什么好极了吗 就是去做个核磁共振检测
Wow, you seem really angry.
你似乎怒气很大啊
May I see your tongue? You may not.
能让我看看你的舌头吗 不行
You know, I don't think this is helping Frankie.
我觉得这个对弗兰琦有害无益
Well, I don't think this is a real thing.
我觉得这个并不是真实的东西
Don't listen to her.
不用听她的
There's some tea I'd like you to take three times a day.
这里有些茶 我希望你每天喝三次
You know what? If you could brew it, it would be great.
不如这样 如果你能去冲泡一下 就好极了
Tea?
茶
Tea. Tea.
茶 茶
Marshmallow root, dandelion leaf, reishi mushroom, wild lettuce,
蘑菇根 蒲公英叶 灵芝 野莴苣
and a little something I like to call "Mark Bark."
以及一种我称之为"马克皮"的东西
Well, let me get my wizard staff and pointed hat.
让我拿上我的巫师道具和尖角帽
That is a different tea.
那是另一回事了
Come on, Grace. Who's the doctor here?
拜托 格蕾丝 到底谁是医生啊
Nobody!
没人啊
Nobody's the doctor here!
在场的没有一位是医生
That's like nothing I've ever smelled before
我真是从来没闻过这么臭的味道
and I work with fertilizer.
我可是整天跟肥料打交道的人
This is ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
Look, I know this isn't your thing,
听着 我知道你不喜欢这种事
and it might not even be my thing, but it is her thing.
我或许也不喜欢 但是她喜欢啊
Her thing is also holding her breath every time
她喜欢的事还包括每次有飞机从头顶飞过时
a plane flies overhead.
她就会屏住呼吸
Say what you want,
随你怎么说
but a plane's never emptied its toilets over your house.
但是飞机从未在你家房♥子上空把排泄物倒下来过
That's why she does that?
她是因为这个才那么做的吗
Yeah.
是啊
Hey guys, be sure to keep the tea covered!
两位 一定要把茶盖好
There's a lot of star- constellation energy in there!
里面有很多星座的能量
Makes total fucking sense! Thanks, Mark!
太他妈有道理了 谢谢了 马克
Here it is.
给
Oh, great. Thanks, you guys.
好极了 谢谢你们
Now, remember...
记住
you are a student of the leaf and the tea is your plant teacher.
你是叶子的学生 茶叶是你的植物老师
Just drink mindfully.
脑子里想着这些再喝
And try not to throw it up because it tastes like horse shit.
忍♥住别吐出来 因为味道跟马屎一样难喝
You might want to hold your nose. The smell alone could kill you.
你最好捏住鼻子 光是气味就能臭死你
It's not bad.
不难喝啊
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表