剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Now, I know you're upset about the gun
我知道你因为枪的事情很生气
and no one here is trying to minimize that.
没人想要无视这件事
May I ask what is so funny?
我能问问是什么这么好笑吗
You look just like your dummy right now?
你现在看着就跟你那个假人一个样
What? Is there a hole in my face?
怎么 我脸上也有个弹孔吗
Oh, yes! And it's going, "Wah wah wah..."
是啊 而且在"哇哇哇"乱叫
Oh, God. The pot's kicking in.
天呐 大♥麻♥开始起作用了
No, no, no, it doesn't affect me.
不不不 那对我没作用
Yeah, it does, Mom. It does.
有的 妈 有作用
Let's go for a walk. Yeah.
我们一起去走走吧 好吧
You gotta stop doing that, Mom.
你不能再这样了 妈
Oh, this is madness.
太疯狂了
Mom. Mom!
妈 妈
She's high. She's not making fun of you, okay?
她抽嗨了 她不是在取笑你 好吗
People say crazy things when they're high.
人们一抽嗨就会说胡话
I say some of my most profound shit when I'm high!
我抽嗨的时候说出来的都是最深刻的话
Well, that's--
那是...
It's Allison.
是艾莉森
Hey, baby, can you hang on one sec?
宝贝 你能等我一小会儿吗
Hey, Bud, I have my therapist, Dr. Huang, on the line.
巴德 我的心理治疗师黄医生也在通话呢
Dr. Huang, are you there?
黄医生 你在吗
He's there, he just always hits the mute button with his face.
他在线 他只是脸太大 总是碰到静音键
And why is Dr. Huang on the line?
黄医生为什么也在通话中
Sorry about that. I'm here.
很抱歉 我在听
Dr. Huang wants to talk to you about some of your family issues.
黄医生想跟你聊聊你的一些家庭问题
He thinks that your enmeshment with them
他认为你现在深陷其中
is what's holding us back.
正是阻碍我们发展的原因
I obviously withhold a formal diagnosis
当然 在我们有机会长谈之前
until we have a chance to talk at length.
我不会下正式诊断的
No. Allison, I will be home in 20 minutes,
不 艾莉森 我20分钟后就到家
27 minutes if there is traffic.
如果堵车 就要27分钟
Dr. Huang, it is lovely to meet you. I have to hang up now.
黄医生 很高兴认识你 但我得挂电♥话♥了
But-- No, Bud. Just wait. Come on--
但是 不 巴德 等等 拜托
Coyote, you got this?
卡奥迪 你能搞定吗
Hard no.
绝对不行
Mom, Coyote's got this. No, Bud, I do not got this.
妈 卡奥迪会搞定的 不 巴德 我搞不定
You need to try, which is what you should
你得努力试试 妈之前给你打电♥话♥的时候
have done in the first place when Mom called you.
你就应该这么做了
I did try!
我努力过了
No, you didn't, you just brought her back to my place
不 你没有 你直接就把她带去我家
and made me deal with it.
让我来处理
Because I don't have a place.
因为我没有住处啊
I know! And don't you think it's about time to change that?
我知道 你不觉得现在应该改变这一点了吗
I'm trying to change that.
我正在努力改变
I've been saving up.
我一直在存钱
And blowing all of your savings
然后把你的所有存款
on things like new guitars for your open mic nights!
都拿去买♥♥什么卡拉OK之夜的新吉他了
Because the only thing more pathetic than that
因为唯一一件比这更可悲的事情就是
is sleeping on your brother's couch for 18 months!
在你兄弟的沙发上睡了18个月
Boys, please!
儿子们 拜托
If you wanted me gone, you could have said so at any time.
如果你想让我走 你随时可以说啊
But it's only an issue now because you're finally getting laid.
但是现在成问题了只是因为你终于有性生活了
Congratulations on finding someone more neurotic than you!
祝贺你终于找到一个比你更神经质的人
Fuck you. Fuck you.
操你丫的 操你丫的
Where are you gonna go?
你要去哪里
Stop it! Are you happy now?
得了吧 你现在满意了吗
No, I'm not happy now.
不 我现在不满意
Mom, you need to fix this thing with Grace
妈 你得跟格蕾丝和好如初
or I'm gonna throw myself into the river.
不然我就跳进河里
The ocean's closer. Mom, I am serious.
大海更近一点 妈 我是认真的
I am, too. I've tried with her.
我也是 我努力跟她好好相处了
Well, try harder. Or sell this place and move on.
那再努力一些 或者把这房♥子卖♥♥了 然后翻篇吧
I'm not selling anything.
我什么也不卖♥♥
And for the record, I don't need to be the one to try harder.
顺便澄清一点 要更努力的不是我
In 40 years, your father and I never had a fight like this.
40年来 你父亲和我从来没有这样大吵过
You want to know why? Because he would cave in to your tantrums.
你知道为什么吗 因为你发脾气他就屈服了
Tantrums?
发脾气
One more word
你再多说一个字
and I'm not gonna let you take me to my vegan hotel.
我就不让你送我去纯素食酒店了
Good! I have things to do.
很好 我正好有事要忙
What's she staring at?
她在看什么
Everything.
一切
Has anything she's said in the last ten minutes made sense?
她这十分钟说的话有一句不是胡言乱语的吗
She called me Shelley.
她还叫我雪莉
You look like a Shelley.
你长得确实像个叫雪莉的
I mean... Really?
我是说 真的吗
You don't not.
不是不像啊
Let's go.
我们走吧
Frankie, come on.
弗兰琦 拜托
No. I'm going to my hotel, where I'm welcome.
不 我要去酒店了 那里很欢迎我
Where there's a deeply unsatisfying shower
那里有一个非常难用的淋浴头
and the trash compactor is a goat.
而且垃圾压缩器是一头山羊
No, no, no. Frankie.
不不 不行 弗兰琦
What would it take to get you to stay? Nothing.
要怎么才能让你留下来 没门
I'm not interested in living under the same roof
我不想跟一个背着我
with someone who does shitty, sneaky things behind my back.
干卑鄙龌龊的勾当的人住在同一屋檐下
I've already lived that nightmare.
我已经经历过一次这样的噩梦了
I'm not doing that anymore.
我不想重蹈覆辙
Then go home.
那就回家吧
I am home, sea witch.
我就是在家里 海女巫
She locked us out.
她把我们锁在外面了
Did you lock us out? Yeah, I did.
你把我们锁在外面了吗 没错
Because you already locked me out--
因为你已经把我锁在外面了
Please, don't say it.
拜托 别这么说
Metaphorically.
那是个比喻
You make all the decisions for the business,
我们的生意全都由你做主
you decide what's best for me, and you don't include me.
你决定什么是对我最好的 但从没把我考虑进去
That's how you locked me out.
你就是这样把我锁在外面的
Metaphorically.
比喻的说法
You decided to have a gun without even telling me.
你决定藏把枪 却不告诉我
How could I tell you?
我要怎么告诉你
You pretend to be so open-minded,
你假装很开明
but how often do you actually listen
但是在你堵上耳朵或者放声歌♥唱前
before you plug up your ears or burst into song?
你有几次是认真听了
Listen to what?
听什么
To why I even have a gun to begin with.
听我解释我为什么有一把枪
Well, I assume to blow holes in people.
我猜是为了把人打穿吧
See?
瞧吧
Okay, why do you have a gun?
好吧 你为什么有把枪
No, never mind.
算了 不必说了
No! No backsies.
不 不准反悔
Damn you, Grace!
该死的 格蕾丝
You've appealed to my emotionally curious nature.
你勾起了我的情感好奇心
I'm opening the door just a crack.
我开个缝
So, Robert gave you the gun?
是罗伯特给你这把枪的吗
When the kids went away to college.
孩子们去上大学的时候
And, of course, he was never home.
当然了 他从不着家
And even when he was, he was being gay with Sol,
即便他在家 也是跟索尔在搞基
not straight with me.
而不是像直男那样关爱我
Nice.
好吧
Anyway, I was in that house,
总之 我住在那所房♥子里
that big, horrible house all by myself and I was scared.
独自住在那栋恐怖的大房♥子里 我很害怕
And Robert's solution was to give me a gun.
罗伯特的解决方式是给我一把枪
I guess because... he couldn't give me anything else.
我想是因为他给不了我别的吧
But that was all I had all those years to make me feel safe.
但那是这些年来唯一让我有安全感的东西了
But you don't live in that big, horrible house anymore.
但是你再也不住在那栋又大又恐怖的房♥子里了
You live with me.
你跟我住在一起
I know.
我知道
I know. In a way nicer house.
我知道 住在一个更温馨的房♥子里
With a way nicer person.
和一个更好的人在一起
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表