剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah. Well, he's not around much, so...
那个...他经常不在 所以...
Well, believe me, it's not as hard as it looks.
相信我 没有看上去的那么难
See? You don't lift the mast until the very end.
你看 要到最后才把桅杆拉起来
You pull it with the little strings and the hinges.
用这些小的绳索和铰链把它拉起来
That's the secret.
这就是秘诀
But if you want to build the whole shebang inside the bottle,
但是如果你要把瓶子里的这些全都弄好
you need these Mitch and I are separating.
你需要这些... 米奇和我要离婚了
Tweezers.
镊子
Oh, my God.
天呐
Honey, I'm so sorry.
亲爱的 我很遗憾
Me, too.
我也是
You once said you thought he was having an affair. Was he?
你之前说过你觉得他可能有外遇了 是真的吗
No. No affairs.
没有 没有外遇
How can he walk away from a wife and four children?
他怎么可以就这样离开他的老婆和四个孩子呢
What kind of a man walks away from his family?
什么样的男人才会抛弃他的家庭
Actually, it was me.
其实是我
I asked him for the separation.
我向他提出离婚的
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
Dad, I was so unhappy.
老爸 我很不开心
You're not just protecting him?
你不是在保护他而已吗
I swear.
我发誓没有
It was me. All right.
是我提出的 好吧
I have to ask...
我还是得问一问
Are you sure you want to do this?
你确定真的要这么做吗
It's not gonna be easy.
这可不是什么轻松的事
I know, but...
我知道 但是...
I already feel... lighter.
我已经感觉...轻松多了
Like I can breathe again.
就像可以重新呼吸了一样
I know that feeling.
我知道那种感觉
I'm sure you do.
我知道你懂
You know, seeing you so happy is what helped me get here.
看你现在这么开心 也是促使我做出这个决定的因素
I've been thinking about you a lot these last few weeks
过去几周我经常想到你
and how hard it must have been for you to come out.
想到出柜对你来说一定非常非常困难
Well, it took me long enough.
我确实花了很长时间
No, but you did it.
但是你做到了
You knew everyone would flip their shit,
你知道大家都会震惊
but you put yourself out there and you did what you had to do.
但是你依然决定去面对 做了你不得不做的事
And that's the kind of parent that I want to be for my kids.
我希望我的孩子也有这样的母亲
Yeah.
是啊
Me, too.
我也是
Well, I assume you want me to represent you.
我想你希望我来当你的代理律师吧
Maybe Sol?
或许还是索尔吧
Mmm, yeah. Yeah.
是吧 是啊
That makes more sense.
那更能说得通
All right, I'm here.
好吧 我来了
I'm glad.
我很高兴
I wasn't sure you'd come.
我之前都不确定你会来
Well, I have to be sure this happens.
我得确保这个成为现实啊
Sign. You don't waste any time.
签字吧 你还真是不浪费一点时间啊
Why would I? It's the only reason I came.
为什么要浪费 这就是我来的唯一原因
Thank you.
谢谢
Now we can date.
现在我们可以约会了
I originally come from Connecticut. I have two siblings.
我来自康涅狄格州 有两个亲生姐妹
I'm a Scorpio. Now you go.
我是天蝎座 轮到你了
I... like booze.
我...喜欢喝酒
No, no. We did not negotiate pre-late lunch drinks.
不不 我们可没说要在午晚饭前喝酒
You're right. I'll just
没错 我只好...
have to pour out this extremely dry martini
先把这杯干马提尼先倒掉了
with olives flown in this morning all the way from Spain.
里面还放了今早从西班牙运来的橄榄
No. That would be disrespectful to Spaniards everywhere.
别啊 那可是对西班牙人的大不敬
How do you know what I drink?
你怎么知道我爱喝什么
Because I did a little research on you.
因为我做了一点关于你的调查
That's terrifying.
太吓人了
I got the lowdown on Say Grace. Oh, did you?
我还查到了"格蕾丝驾到"的内♥幕♥ 是吗
Solid growth ten quarters in a row,
即便美妆市场充满了不确定性
despite the beauty market's volatility.
公♥司♥营业额依然连续十个季度稳健增长
Well, it's 11 quarters, but who's counting?
其实是11个季度 但是谁会去计算呢
We are. It's so us.
我们啊 这就是我们的风格
There's no us. Not yet.
才没有什么"我们" 暂时没有而已
Oh, come on, you're not really interested in me. It's absurd.
拜托 你不是真的喜欢我吧 太荒唐了
Why? I've been into you
为什么这么说 从我在办公室
since the second I saw you in my conference room.
见到你的那一刻 我就喜欢上你了
You're ballsy, beautiful, and don't suffer fools.
你有胆量又美丽 而且不容忍♥蠢货
I'm suffering right now.
现在不就在容忍♥了
See there? I love that.
瞧吧 我爱死你这样了
What do you want from me?
你到底想让我怎么样啊
I just want you to give me a shot.
我只想让你给我一个机会
Oh, come-- I could be your moth--
拜托 我都可以当你的母...
Older-- I could be your older sister.
大姐...我都可以当你的大姐了
Why is it so hard for you to believe I like you?
你为什么就是难以相信我喜欢你
That I might even want to have a relationship with you?
相信我也许真的想跟你恋爱呢
Guys like you don't know the first thing about relationships.
你们这样的男人对恋爱一窍不通
You don't know what I know. Well, I know what I know.
你不知道我懂什么 我知道我懂什么
If you're an expert, explain them to me.
既然你什么都懂 那解释给我听听
Oh, God, no. I am a nightmare when it comes to relationships.
天呐 别 在恋爱方面 我简直是个噩梦
Yeah, well, I read that in the research.
是啊 我在调查报告中读到了
Where are we going? There's no restaurants out here.
我们要去哪里 这里没有饭店
We never said "restaurant," We said "food."
我们可没说饭店 只说来吃东西
I'm meeting all the criteria of our negotiation.
当时谈判的所有条件 现在都符合
We're having a little picnic in a beautiful spot
我们爬到那座山顶 找到一个美丽的地方
on top of that mountain.
开始野餐
We said no helicopter. And I am a man of my word.
我们说过了不要直升机 我说到做到
That's...
那是...
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think I have a friend who would say this is a sign.
我觉得我的一位朋友一定会说这是个征兆
For us?
关于我们的吗
For her. I'm lost.
关于她的 我不明白
May I ask you a strange favor?
我可以请你帮个奇怪的忙吗
My favorite kind.
当然了
Can I borrow this? The whole thing?
我可以借这个吗 整个吗
Now? Well... ish.
现在吗 差不多吧
You still owe me an hour... 47 minutes.
你还欠我1小时...47分钟
I'm good for it.
没问题
How about we round it up to an even two hours?
不如化零为整 还是2小时怎么样
Fine.
好吧
Deal? Done.
成交吗 成交
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much, Chuck.
非常感谢 查克
My pleasure, Sol.
我很荣幸 索尔
So you actually own all the kayaks you rent out?
你租出去的那些皮艇都是你的吗
Yeah, the whole fleet!
是啊 整个船队都是
The sunset on the water will blow your mind.
海上日落会让你无比震撼的
I'd love to see it sometime. Boom, check it out.
真希望我有机会能看到 看吧
You're really passionate about San Diego tourism.
你还真是对圣地亚哥旅游业很有激♥情♥啊
We're so blessed to live in such a beautiful city.
我们住在一个如此美丽的城市真是幸运
We really are. Jesus Christ, Sol.
没错 天呐 索尔
All right, let's move them out of here. Wait!
好吧 我们走吧 等等
Not without me.
别抛下我
Robert, what are you doing here?
罗伯特 你跑来这里干什么
I couldn't let you do it alone, Sol.
我不能让你一个人抗争 索尔
Or you, Peter. Or Paul. Or even you, Steve.
还有你 皮特 还有保罗 甚至包括你 斯蒂夫
I was wrong, Sol. This is the right thing to do.
我错了 索尔 这样做才对
I want to be the kind of man who does the right thing.
我想当一个有担当的男人
I'm so proud of you.
我很为你骄傲
Your mother, however, is rolling in her grave right now.
不过 你母亲这会儿要气得在坟墓里打滚了
Good. So, officer, if you're taking these men in,
很好 警官 如果你要逮捕这些人
you'll just have to take me in with them.
你也得带上我
Yeah, you're not under arrest.
不行 你没有被捕
Well, couldn't I just go in the paddy wagon with them?
我不能跟他们一起上警车吗
It doesn't work that way.
不是这么个玩法
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表