剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
You said you had your stomach thing,
你之前说你胃不舒服
but you were putting on a sexy outfit.
但你却穿上了性感的衣服
Well, I did have my stomach thing
我的胃的确不舒服
and then I put on my sexy outfit.
然后我又穿上了性感衣服
I was gonna wait until it got dark outside,
我刚刚在等着天黑下来
but, um... I also got a little something to add to the party.
但是 我为我们的狂欢增加了一点内容
I hope it's not, you know, too kinky...
但愿不要显得 太古怪
but... bam!
不过 看
What do you think? We don't have to,
你觉得怎么样 如果你不愿意
you know, try it if you don't want to.
我们可以不用尝试这个
Wanna make sure everybody's comfortable I love it!
我想确保大家都觉得可以接受 我很爱
You do? Yes! It'll be totally worth the hives.
真的吗 是的 就算患上荨麻疹也值了
Bud, I've never seen this side of you.
巴德 我从未见过你的这一面
Are you gonna spray whipped cream all over me, you bad boy?
你会在我身上涂满生奶油吗 你个坏小子
I... didn't get any whipped cream.
我 没买♥♥生奶油
What'd you get, chocolate syrup or something?
那你是买♥♥了巧克力糖浆什么的吗
Caramel sauce? You got butterscotch?
焦糖呢 你不会买♥♥的是奶油糖果吧
I got strawberries.
我只买♥♥了草莓
Okay.
那好吧
So, um... like, what do we do with them?
那 要怎么处理
Eat them and then sex?
吃掉 然后再做♥爱♥
Full disclosure, I didn't have time
坦白一下 我去看牙医时
to read the whole Cosmo article at the dentist.
没有足够的时间看完那一整篇情趣指导的文章
Oh, also, I'm supposed to spank you.
对了 我还应该打你屁♥股♥才对
But, obviously, we can work our way up to that.
不过 那个可以慢慢来
Well, now that you bring it up,
既然你都提到了
I actually brought something, too.
我也带了点东西过来
It's from your mom's company.
是你妈妈公♥司♥的产品
My mom gave you that? No, that would be so weird.
我妈给你的吗 不是 那也太奇怪了
Your mom's partner gave it to me.
是你♥妈♥的♥搭档给我的
I mentioned that I had carpal tunnel
我提到我患有腕管综合征
and she shoved it in my purse.
她就把这个塞进我包里了
Is it for...
那是用来...
It is for us to use... on me.
是给我们用的 用在我身上
Oh, yeah. Cool. I know. Yeah. Cool.
好吧 真棒 我知道的 是啊 真棒
Very cool. If it's too weird for you, we don't have to.
好极了 如果你觉得太古怪 我们可以不用
Are you kidding me? I'm the guy who suggested the strawberries.
你在开玩笑吗 是我建议玩草莓调情大♥法♥的啊
Yeah, so okay, what do you think? Let's do this!
好吧 那你觉得怎么样 我们试试吧
Do this. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah, yeah.
试试 好棒 好棒
You go in and, uh... I'm gonna just Google some stuff real quick.
你先进去 我上网搜点东西
Okay, you go do that. Yeah.
好的 那你搜吧 好的
So? What do you think?
瞧 你觉得怎么样
Where is it?
在哪儿呢
That's very funny.
真搞笑啊
No, I love it. It's really cute.
不 我很爱 真的很可爱
It's doll- house cute, right?
是玩偶屋那种可爱 对吧
Yeah. Like, if Ken got one for Barbie, he'd get super laid.
是啊 如果肯给芭比买♥♥了这个 他一定能操个爽
Uh, no, Ken doesn't have a penis and Barbie's a tease.
不 肯没有鸡♥巴♥ 而芭比很会挑逗别人
I saw you through the window,
我从窗户看到你们了
so I wanted to come say hi and bring you this.
于是我就想过来打个招呼 顺道把这个给你
I signed for it.
我替你签收了
My prescription shampoo! Awesome!
我的配方洗发水 棒极了
It's regular shampoo, it just has medicine in it.
就是普通洗发水而已 里面加了点药物
Not- - There's not a problem.
并不是说我有什么问题
Some people, they hear "Prescription," They think- -
有些人一听到"配方"二字 就会觉得...
Hi, I'm Mallory.
你好 我是玛洛丽
Hey.
你好
Coyote's told me so much about you.
卡奥迪跟我说过很多关于你的事
And your kids. He loves those kids.
以及你的孩子们 他爱那些孩子
Yeah, I really do.
没错 我的确很爱
I'm gonna make some smoothies. Mallory, quick question:
我想做冰沙 玛洛丽 快速问一下
can I use your blender? Sure.
我能用下你的搅拌机吗 当然可以
All right.
好的
Oh, you got any frozen yogurt? In the freezer.
你有冻酸奶吗 在冰箱里
You got any fruit? In the fridge.
有水果吗 在冰箱里
What kind of fruit? Just go look.
什么样的水果 自己去看看
He's a good guy. Yeah.
他是个好男人 是啊
I'm glad I met him when I did.
我很高兴我认识了他
Sort of marches to the beat of his own drummer, doesn't he?
他有点沉迷于自己的世界 与外界格格不入 对吧
Oh, yeah.
是啊
I was watching you two at the meeting.
我之前在戒酒会上一直看着你们
You looked very cute together.
你们在一起真的很有爱
It's not like that.
我们之间不是那种关系
Okay, I've known the guy since he was five years old
我从那家伙5岁起就认识他了
and, believe me, it's like that.
相信我 就是那种关系
What?
什么
Totally. He's crazy about you.
真的 他为你痴狂
I gotta go.
我得走了
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Did I just- -
我刚刚是...
I think you did.
我想是这样
I need to not be here right now.
我现在不能待在这里
Your bananas are too green! Where are you going?
你家的香蕉还没熟 你要去哪儿
There is this housewarming...
有个乔迁新居的活动
I said I might stop by later, which is now, right?
我说过我晚些时候再去 也就是现在 明白吗
Are you okay? Yeah, I gotta go.
你没事吧 没事 我得走了
Wait. Nadia, wait a sec- -
等等 娜迪亚
What the hell was that?
那是怎么回事
Mallory, what happened?
玛洛丽 发生什么事了
I was just trying to be your bird dog.
我只是想当你的僚机
My what? You know, guys go out,
我的什么 就是 男人们出去玩
one tries to pick up a girl, one of them's his bird dog?
想勾搭女孩 其中一个就会充当另一个人的僚机
Oh, my God, are you trying to say "Wing man" Right now?
天啊 你是想说"泡妞搭档"吗
What did you say to her? I just told her that you liked her.
你对她说了什么 我跟她说你喜欢她
What? Are you kidding me?
什么 你在开玩笑吗
I'm sorry, but you do like her,
对不起 但你确实喜欢她啊
right? Yes. Of course I like her,
对吗 是的 我当然喜欢她
but I'm not gonna tell her that. Are you 15?
但我不会告诉她的 你才15岁吗
In many ways, yes.
在很多方面确实是的
She's new to the program, okay?
她才刚加入戒酒互助会 好吗
She's not supposed to be in a relationship for the first year.
她第一年是不能有恋爱关系的
I was waiting.
我是在等待
Trying to be a grown- up for once.
就这么一次试图当个成熟的男人
I just wanted to help.
我只是想帮忙而已
Yeah, but now she knows, and she can't un- know it.
好吧 但她现在知道了 已经无法抹除了
I'm so sorry. "Sorry" doesn't fix it.
我真的很抱歉 抱歉也于事无补
Just... get off my lawn.
从我家的草坪上滚出去
Somehow, packing vibrators with my ex- wife
和我的前妻一起打包振动棒
is not how I imagined my Sunday.
可不是我想象的度过周末的方式
But who knew it would be so fun?
但谁知道会这么好玩呢
Gold star for Sol.
奖励索尔一颗金星
Do you see what he's done here and why I'm congratulating him?
你们看到他的成果了吗 以及我为什么要恭喜他
Look how straight his label is. This is our goal.
看他贴的商标多平直 这就是我们的目标
As opposed to...
而不是...
this. Now, I'm not asking who is responsible for this abomination,
这样的 我不是要揪出贴成这样的罪魁祸首
but why don't you take Sol's box back out and use it as a model.
但你们何不拿着索尔贴的盒子 作为模范榜样呢
A model, wow.
模范榜样
What can I say, you gave very clear instructions.
我能怎么说呢 主要感谢你下达的指示比较清晰
Kiss ass. Brown noser.
马屁精 就会拍马屁
Come on, get pumped, people. We have a deadline to meet.
快点 加油♥行♥动啊各位 我们有截止日期的
Oh, now you're concerned about deadlines?
现在你倒是关心截止日期了啊
But when it's 11:55 and Del Taco's about to close,
之前11:55时 墨西哥夹饼店就要关门了
where is your concern then, Grace?
你怎么不担心截止日期啊 格蕾丝
This is more important than "Second dinner."
这比第二顿晚餐要重要多了
Every label represents a customer who's responded to our product.
每一个标签都代表了一位看上我们产品的客户
Doesn't that excite you? Whoo!
那难道不让你激动吗 好棒
Can we at least take a coffee break?
我们能稍微休息下 喝杯咖啡吗
I don't need coffee. I'm energized by the work.
我不需要咖啡 工作本身就让我充满力量
I miss you! I know you do!
我想你了 我知道的
Yeah, I really brought the ruckus.
好棒 我真的制♥造♥出了激♥情♥
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表