剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
What do I care? I'm retired.
我有什么好在乎的 我都退休了
Well, I care very much. About that?
但我很在乎 在乎那个吗
But you don't care about this jackass?
但你却不在乎这个混♥蛋♥
That's the point. He's a jackass! He's not worth it!
那才是重点 他是个混♥蛋♥ 他不值得
That homophobe burst into your show
那个恐同分子突然闯进你的舞台剧现场
and tried to ruin your opening night!
想要毁了你的首演夜
Oh, now you've got to go bursting into his bagelry to--
所以现在你要冲进他的百吉饼店去...
Damn right we do!
没错 就是这样
To give him a taste of his own medicine,
以其人之道还治其人之身
to show him what it feels like,
让他知道
to not just roll over and take it!
我们绝不忍♥气吞声
Oh, good God! Have you lost your mind?
天呐 你疯了吗
Now you sound like John Adams.
你现在听起来就像约翰·亚当斯
It's amazing to me that
我感到很讶异
you can play a revolutionary on stage so well,
你在舞台上能把一个革命家演得那么好
but in real life,
但在真实生活里
you're just another guy who looks the other way.
你却是忍♥气吞声的那种人
No, I'm not.
不 我才不是
I did pro bono work for Lambda.
我无偿为兰姆达提供法律援助
I avoid Chick-fil-A
我不光顾福乐鸡快餐店
and those delicious honey-butter biscuit sandwiches.
也不吃他们家那些美味的蜂蜜黄油饼干三明治
I even got a plaque
我还得到一块纪念牌匾
for my many contributions to marriage equality.
感谢我对婚姻平等做出的贡献
You wouldn't even hang it up in here.
你都不肯挂在家里
Well, it didn't go with our decor!
那跟我们家的装潢风格不符啊
Robert, all those years we were scared to come out,
罗伯特 那么多年来我们都害怕出柜
other people weren't just out, they were out fighting.
其他人不只是出柜 还在抗争
Fighting for these rings on our fingers.
为我们手指上的这些戒指在奋斗
But we're on the other side of that now.
但我们现在已经赢了啊
Not if a bunch of gay men and women
如果一群同性恋演个舞台剧
can't put on a play without being harassed.
都会被骚扰 那就不算赢了
We need to do something.
我们必须有所行动
I just don't think we should be making ourselves targets.
我只是觉得不该给自己树靶子
We already are.
我们已经是了
Did you know that nutrition labels list ingredients
你知道吗 营养标签列出的食品成分表
in order of which ingredient is in the food the most?
是按含量多少排序的
Yes. Oh, I always thought
知道 我一直以为
it was in order of appearance, like on Murder, She Wrote.
是按美貌度排序的 像《女作家与谋杀案》里那样
What is all that noise? Are you making rain sticks again?
那是什么声音 你又在做雨棒吗
No. I'm throwing away all my junk food.
不 我在扔掉我所有的垃圾食品
It all has to go:
一个都不能留
the tots, fluffs, puffs... pepper.
炸土豆丸 棉花糖 泡芙 还有胡椒
Why are you throwing out the pepper?
你为什么要把胡椒也扔了
It's a known associate of salt, which is almost as bad as sugar.
它跟盐是同伙 而盐几乎跟糖一样有害
Well, sugar in some moderation is not--
其实摄入适量的糖不是...
No! Sugar turns into saturated fats,
不 糖会转化为饱和脂肪
Brianna! Read the literature.
布丽安娜 多看点文献吧你
Mom?
你怎么成我妈了
Oh, honey, I'm sorry, I don't mean to yell.
亲爱的 对不起 我不是故意吼你的
How are you? How's Baltimore?
你还好吗 巴尔的摩怎么样
Annoyingly quaint, overly friendly, a center of crime,
老旧得烦人 过分友好 犯罪中心
and reeking of Old Bay Seasoning.
还弥漫着调味料的臭味
And Barry?
那巴里呢
Well, he's technically still seeing someone else.
严格来说 他还在跟别人交往
But I'm trying to get him to drop all of his stupid scruples
但我正努力让他抛去无谓的顾虑
and just sleep with me.
直接跟我上♥床♥
So a work-in-progress?
所以革命尚未成功吗
Yeah. But I swear,
是的 但我发誓
I will come back this second if you need me to.
如果你需要我 我现在就回来
No, no, no. I'm good.
不不不 我没事
Come back when you've worked things out.
你把事情解决了再回来
I mean, I don't know, it might be a while.
我也说不好 可能还要一阵子
He has a lot of scruples.
他顾虑很多
Miss you. Miss you, too. Byebye. Mwah.
我想你了 我也想你 拜拜
I'm throwing it all away.
我要把这些全扔了
Wow, look at you go.
哇 瞧瞧你啊
Even your tub o' pretzels.
连椒盐饼干都舍得扔了
I started reading labels
我开始看成分标签
and do you know what's in every processed food?
你知道所有加工食品都含有什么吗
Death.
死亡
That's the spirit.
这种态度就对了
That article you emailed sent me down a heart-healthy wormhole.
你发给我的那篇文章让我打开了心脏健康的虫洞
Did you know there is still plaque
你知不知道 我们小时候吃的食物
in our arteries from food we ate as children?
所沉积的斑块 至今还在我们的动脉里
The hamburgers I slammed when I was five are still in me.
我五岁时吞的那个汉堡现在还在我体内
Well, that's as interesting as it is disturbing.
那真的既有趣又恶心
I know. And you'll be happy to hear
就是啊 而且你听了会很开心
I talked to Jacob about Santa Fe and we're gonna take the train.
我跟雅各布讨论过圣菲 我们决定坐火车去
You are?
是吗
That way I'll be able to walk the aisles.
那样我就能在过道上走动
Oh, no, who am I kidding,
算了 何必自欺欺人
I'll be in the dining car most of the time.
我大部分时间都会待在餐车
But I tend to hang out at the snack counter, so I'll be standing.
但我打算在零食柜台边玩玩 这样我就能站着了
No clots.
不会有血栓
You're going? Just to help Jacob get settled.
你真的要去吗 只是帮雅各布安顿下来
And that way it'll give me a chance to see if I like it.
而且我也有机会看看喜不喜欢那里
So moving there is still a possibility?
所以还是有可能会搬过去
Why wouldn't it be?
为什么没可能
Well, I don't know, maybe this isn't, you know, a very good time.
我也不知道 也许现在不是适当的时机
Because...?
为什么
Because, moving and uprooting your whole life right now,
因为才刚刚发生过这些破事
after what's just happened?
现在就要搬家改变你的生活吗
Could be really good for me?
但这对我来说可能大有好处啊
Frankie, if something were to happen, you'd be all alone.
弗兰琦 万一发生什么事 你就得独自面对
Don't you want to be with people who love you?
你不想待在爱你的人身边吗
I'll have Jacob.
我有雅各布
But what about Coyote, and Bud, and Sol, and me,
可是卡奥迪 巴德 索尔和我呢
and Eleanor from Trader Joe's--
还有乔氏超♥市♥的埃莉诺呢
Eleanor doesn't work there anymore. I don't know where she went.
埃莉诺已经不在那里工作了 我不知道她去哪儿了
Well, Frankie, you've already had two strokes
弗兰琦 你已经中风发作两次了
and the odds are high you're going to have another one.
再发生一次的几率很高
Think about it.
仔细考虑清楚
You know, I thought you'd be happy for me,
我还以为你会为我高兴
Butyou just keep bringing me down.
但你只是一直打击我
What the hell are you doing here?
你怎么会在这儿
Can I come in? No!
我能进来吗 不行
Thanks. I brought Kooky some nuts.
谢谢 我给怪人带了些坚果来
Well, Kooky had a mini stroke and she's not allowed to eat nuts.
怪人刚刚发生过小中风 她不能吃坚果
I'm sorry. Is she okay?
我很遗憾 她没事吧
Yes. I'd like you to leave. You just invited me in.
没事 请你离开 你刚刚才邀请我进来
Would you stop playing games with me?
你能不能别再跟我玩游戏了
Things are hard enough right now.
现在的情况已经够艰难了
I can't even work because of your cease-and-desist.
因为你发来的停终信 我都无法工作了
I just wanted to see you.
我只是想见你
Look, Grace, my original offer still stands.
格蕾丝 我最初的提议依然有效
Have dinner with me. One little dinner.
和我共进晚餐 就一顿晚餐而已
I'll drop our vibrator, nobody sues anybody,
我就停止开♥发♥振动棒 撤销控告
and we all go on with our lives.
我们都继续我们的生活
And what do you expect to get out of this dinner
你希望从那顿永远不会发生的晚餐中
that will never happen?
获得什么呢
Nothing untoward.
我没打什么坏主意
I want us to get to know each other. Come on... one dinner.
我只是希望有机会了解彼此 就一顿晚餐而已
That's all I'd have to do and you'd drop everything?
只要跟你吃顿饭 你就会停止这一切吗
Stay out of my business? My life?
不再插手我的事业和生活
Yes.
是的
I'll give you one lunch. Early dinner.
我就和你吃一顿午餐 早晚餐
Late lunch.
晚午餐
Done. In New York. San Diego.
成交 去纽约吃 就在圣地亚哥
Fine. We'll still take my plane. No plane.
好吧 但还是要搭我的飞机去 不坐飞机
No helicopter, no boat, I will drive myself.
不坐直升机 不坐船 我自己开车去
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表