剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, thank you so much.
好吧 多谢了
Lady, you're going too fast.
姐们儿 你太快了
I almost walked out of my clogs. That's the idea.
我差点把我的木屐走掉了 那就好了
We have a meeting with Highsmith. Oh, great.
我们约好了跟海史密斯见面 好
Welcome to Partner'd. I am Tim, your mood engineer.
欢迎来到合伙人 我是蒂姆 情绪工程师
But no, we're all full up on chunky jewelry.
不 我们的大首饰已经够多了
Speak for yourself.
那是你
No. These are for laser tag,
不 这是玩激光战的
which we encourage you to enjoy while you're waiting.
我们建议你们等待时可以玩玩
I'll tell Highsmith you're here.
我会通知海史密斯你们来了
In the meantime, have a seat,
现在 请坐
help yourself to room-temperature liquids.
自己拿点常温饮品喝
Well, maybe later. We drank in the car.
等会儿吧 我们在车上喝过了
Stop it.
行了
Let's get on our phones so we fit in.
把手♥机♥掏出来 别显得格格不入
I pride myself on not fitting in, but okay.
我就以格格不入为傲 但好吧
So here's the plan.
计划是这样的
I'll talk first, and I'll keep talking, and you don't talk.
我先说 然后我继续说 你别说话
Bye, girl. Take care of our snow leopard.
再见 姑娘 照顾好我们的雪豹
That's Highsmith.
这位就是海史密斯
That's him.
他来了
Come on, Frankie.
快走 弗兰琦
Just remember,
记住
under no circumstances do you bring up the condoms.
你绝对不可以提安全套的事
Got it. Unless it comes up organically,
知道了 除非自然说到了
I do not bring up the condoms.
否则我不提安全套的事
This is an incubator. One baby at a time.
这里是孵化器 一次孵一个宝宝
But when it's an incubator for chickens, they have a whole bunch!
但鸡的孵化器是一次孵一窝的
This is an incubator for human babies, one human baby.
这是人类宝宝的孵化器 一个人类宝宝
And stop with the damn chickens.
别再说什么鸡的事了
Have a seat. Thank you.
请坐 谢谢
Oh, God.
天呐
You guys okay there?
你们没事吧
I'm gonna say "No." We're fine, thank you.
有事 没事 谢谢
Does this bother you? It helps me think.
这会烦到你们吗 有助于我思考
Not at all. It's a little annoying.
没有 有点烦人
Great. Ready when you are.
很好 准备好就开始
Well... as you may know,
你可能知道
baby boomers are one of the most
婴儿潮一代是
under-served consumer demographics.
需求最没得到满足的消费群体之一
I've heard that.
我听说过
And it's a demo made up of
而且这个群体中
by far more single women than single men.
单身女性远远超过单身男性
Makes sense. Makes sense.
有道理 有道理
Single women in their 60s and 70s are the fastest-growing segment
六七十岁的单身女性是成年人中
of the adult population.
人口增长最快的
Really? Yes!
是吗 是的
And while their bodies may have changed, their desire has not.
她们的身体虽然变了 她们的欲望未减
We at Vybrant intend to make the very first vibrator
我们活力振动棒打算推出第一款
designed specifically for the 60-plus woman's body.
专为六十岁以上女性打造的振动棒
That is fucking dope! All right!
太赞了 好吧
Is "dope" good? Yes, dope is fresh to death.
"赞"是好吗 嗯 就是很新鲜
You know what else is hella dope? Easy-open condoms.
知道还有什么特别赞吗 易开安全套
Frankie.
弗兰琦
We call them "Let Her Rip."
我们称之为"尽情释放"
I love it. I love it all.
我喜欢 我都喜欢
He loves it all!
他都喜欢
These are great ideas and you're both fantastic.
这些点子好棒 你们都好棒
I see us getting stoned
我能想象我们嗑药
and watching The Muppets Take Manhattan together.
然后一起看《木偶出征百老汇》
I'd be down.
那个我乐意
And I want to bring you home and have you organize my closets.
我想带你回家 让你给我整理衣橱
Well, I'm very good at that.
这个我是很擅长
But I can't help you.
但我不能帮你们
Why not? We don't make things here.
为什么 我们不制♥造♥东西
We're disruptors. We disrupt markets. We break shit.
我们是扰乱者 我们扰乱市场 我们破坏东西
You break shit? How can you break shit without making shit?
你们破坏东西 不制♥造♥东西怎么破坏东西
We break other people's shit. Like, taxis become Uber,
我们破坏其他人的东西 比如出租车变成优步
or books become E-readers,
或是书变成电子书
or going to the dermatologist becomes Rashy.
或是去看皮肤科医生变成皮疹看看
That's our new rash-identification app.
那是我们的新皮疹诊断app
But we're that. That-- What is that word?
我们就是那个 什么来着
Disruptors. Yes! That's what we are too.
扰乱者 是的 我们也是
Nobody's ever done this.
没人做过这样的事
We could revolutionize a whole market.
我们可以革新整个市场
And I believe it. It's just...
我相信 只是
We're a tech company.
我们是科技公♥司♥
Not a making-things company.
不是制♥造♥公♥司♥
Sorry.
抱歉
We'll always have this, though.
这回忆会长存的
Grace, wait, wait, wait!
格蕾丝 等等
Didn't I tell you not to bring up those freaking condoms?
我不是叫你别提那该死的安全套吗
What does it matter? They don't make anything here.
有什么关系 他们这里什么都不制♥造♥
Why are you so mad at me?
你为什么这么生我的气
We had a vision and a plan for a vibrator!
我们为振动棒构想了未来 制定了方案
And now it's all "Poke 'n' Pull" and "Let 'Em Rip"
现在变成了"捅立拉" "尽情释放"
and our vibrator has been kicked to the curb!
我们的振动棒被丢到一边了
Well, you may not need a vibrator anymore, but I still do.
你可能不需要振动棒了 但我还需要
I do. I need one. No, you don't.
我需要的 不 你不需要了
You're too busy
你在忙着
burning through those fancy condoms with your boyfriend.
跟你的男朋友一个个用那些高档安全套呢
Who hates me, by the way.
他还讨厌我
No, Jacob doesn't hate you. Oh, he told me he does!
不 雅各布才不讨厌你 他自己说的
Ever since that day I got drunk and ruined your lunch.
自从那次我喝醉了 毁了你们的午餐
Well, he is a little touchy about that.
那事的确挺让他生气
Well, now I'm a little touchy about this.
这事还挺让我生气呢
And now it's raining. Oh, great.
还下雨了 这可好
Can I just...
我能...
Here. I must have lost the laser.
给 激光笔我肯定是弄丢了
Isn't it in your--
是不是在...
You know, peeking in a woman's purse
告诉你 偷瞄女人的包包
is akin to looking up her skirt, just FYI.
跟看裙底是一个性质
And is that stapler yours?
那个订书器是你的吗
It is not.
不是
Aren't you glad we stayed home this rainy day?
你难道不庆幸我们下雨天没出门吗
Well... Oh, come on, admit it.
这个嘛... 得了 承认吧
It was killing you, having all these boxes everywhere.
这些盒子堆得到处都是让你难受死了
Look at you, you're in bubble-wrap heaven.
看看你 你陷入泡泡纸天堂了
God, this is good.
天呐 感觉好奇妙
Wait a second, I thought these were supposed to go into storage.
等等 这个不是要放仓库的吗
Our CDs? We need them.
我们的CD吗 我们需要那个
No, no, this is a smart house. It's all in a cloud.
不不 这是智能住房♥ 都在云端了
What does that mean?
什么意思
I'm not exactly sure,
我也不确定
but I know it has something to do with this.
但好像跟这个有关
Some Pirates of Penzance, perhaps?
《潘赞斯的海盗》如何
How about Little Richard? Fine. Go into the study.
小理查德吧 好 去书房♥
Why? Did you toot? No! Just go.
为什么 你放屁了吗 没有 快去
You are so bossy in our new house.
你在我们的新家好霸道
That's what you love about me. Go on.
你就喜欢我这点 快去
Ready?
准备好了吗
Ready!
好了
There are zones! I can hear my music, but I can't hear yours!
有不同的分区 我可以听到我的音乐 听不到你的
I can hear my music, but I can't hear yours!
我听得到我的音乐 但听不到你的
Bud?
巴德
Bud, is that you?
巴德 是你吗
You're blind now?
你还瞎了吗
Fancy meeting you here.
真没想到会在这儿见到你
Where else would I be after it rains?
下了雨我还能去哪
I know this isn't a problem you can throw yarn at,
我知道这个问题不能丢毛线就解决
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表