剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
and slowly whittled my grandfather down to a nub"?
缓慢把我爷爷榨干"
"Proud Reader's digest subscriber"?
"《读者文摘》的骄傲订阅者"
"She confidently sported a mustache"?
"她自信地炫耀胡子"
She was stately.
她生前高贵
Grace.
格蕾丝
Hi, mom.
妈
I brought you some food and...
我给你们带了吃的以及
some stuff Frankie made.
一些弗兰琦做的东西
Where's Robert?
罗伯特呢
He's in the bedroom. How is he?
他在卧室 他怎么样
Well, I think he's a little lost right now
相对他现在应该有的感受
as to how he should be feeling.
我觉得他有点迷茫
Sometimes it's even more difficult
有时消化一段
to process a complicated relationship
复杂关系的结束更困难
like the one he had with his mother,
比如他和他妈的关系
but it still has to be painful.
但这肯定还是让人难受
So many emotions, really.
太多的情感
Also, when the second parent dies,
还有 当你的第二个家长去世时
all of a sudden, your safety net is removed.
突然间你的安全网就没了
I think he's feeling vulnerable, but he's...
我觉得他感到很脆弱 但他
Oh, she left around the word "emotions."
大概你说到"情感"的时候她就走了
Oh, you should go with the housecoat.
你应该穿家居袍
Show off your calf muscles.
展示你的小腿肌肉
They're my mother's- - were my mother's.
是我妈的 是我妈生前的
I recognize them.
我有印象
I'm so sorry, Robert.
我很遗憾 罗伯特
Yeah, she was a wonderful...
她生前是个很棒的
Bridge player.
桥牌玩家
Well, what do you think that wonderful
你觉得这个很棒的
bridge player would like to be buried in?
桥牌玩家想穿什么样的衣服下葬
A smart, white suit.
整洁的白色套装
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Oh, she told me once.
她跟我说过
Nicest thing she ever said to me.
那是她对我说过的最好的话
These are neither smart nor white nor suits.
这些既不整洁不白也不是套装
This is a nightgown.
这是睡衣
And in no way flattering.
而且一点都不能把人衬得好看
How about I take you shopping? We could get something for her.
我们去逛街吧 可以给她买♥♥点衣服
You would do that?
你愿意这么做
Well, you did come over and pick me up off the floor.
你之前来我家把我从地板上扶起来
I owe you.
我欠你一个人情
We're keeping score? Oh, yeah.
我们还算这么清 当然
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine, Sol.
我没事 索尔
Oh, her clothes.
她的衣服
I remember when my mother passed,
我记得我妈去世的时候
going through her closet.
翻她的衣柜
Her perfume on her clothes brought back so many memories.
她衣服上的香水勾起了我的好多回忆
Her shoes, particularly.
尤其是她的鞋
The ones she wore in the garden.
她穿去花♥园♥的
The ones she wore to temple.
她穿去寺庙的
Mom.
妈
What are you gonna say to Grace
格蕾丝问起厨房♥地板
when she asks what happened to the kitchen floor?
是怎么回事的话 你要怎么回答
I'm gonna tell her not to look at the ceiling.
我会叫她别看天花板
Well, shall we? Uh, it's a buffet.
开始吧 这是自助餐
I based it on one that I love at caesar's palace.
我根据凯撒宫里一道我喜欢的菜做的
After you.
你先请
What happened there?
你手怎么了
I walked into my goat.
撞到我的羊了
Oh, poor old Carol Anne.
可怜的老卡罗-安
Poor old jacob.
可怜的老雅各布
There's a reason you don't see a lot of old farmers.
你见不到很多老农民是有原因的
Oh, what about "old Macdonald"? He had a farm.
"老麦当劳"算什么呢 他也曾有农场
Have you ever seen old macdonald?
你见过老麦当劳吗
You know what? I haven't.
说起来 还真没见过
I don't have a clear picture in my head at all.
我想不出他的样子
I rest my case.
我无需多言
But you love that farm.
可你喜欢那农场
I loved it when I was 50. But now that my body's 70...
我50岁的时候喜欢 但现在我已经70岁了
It doesn't matter how much I love it. I am tired.
我有多喜欢它不重要 我累了
Really?
是吗
Really.
是的
But what would you do next?
那你接下来准备做什么
And don't say "cookie dough taster"
别说"品尝饼干面团"
because that's my chapter two.
因为这是我的人生第二篇章
Well, actually...
实际上
I...
我
...kind of have a plan in place.
已经有计划了
You do? Yes.
是吗 是的
Remember that trip I took to Santa Fe to see my kids?
记得那次我去圣菲看我的孩子们吗
Yeah.
嗯
I also went there to see a little adobe that I own.
我还顺便去看了我名下的一栋小房♥子
You own a house in Santa Fe?
你在圣菲有房♥子
Yeah.
是啊
I bought it when my oldest moved there about 12 years ago.
我最大的孩子12年前搬过去时 我顺手买♥♥的
I've been renting it out.
我一直把它外租
But you aren't anymore?
但现在没有租了
No. Not anymore. Why not?
没有了 为什么
Because... I might need it.
因为 我或许用得上
Because you're-- you might move to Santa Fe?
因为你 你可能搬去圣菲
At some point.
在某个时候
When is "some point"?
"某个时候"是什么时候
When the time comes.
时机成熟的时候
Sounds like the time's coming.
听上去快成熟了
When did you plan to tell me all this?
你本打算什么时候跟我说的
I don't know. We never talk much about the future.
不知道 我们从不聊未来
I mean, well, we talk a lot about the future, like...
我的意思是 关于未来我们聊得很多 比如
Artificial intelligence or if you'll be jealous of your clone.
人工智能或者你是否会嫉妒你的克隆
She'd be jealous of me!
她会嫉妒我
I didn't mean to get you upset.
我不想让你生气的
I'm not upset. I'm just listening to
我没生气 我只是在听
you talk about your farm and your Santa Fe.
你谈论你的农场和圣菲
I'm sure it's beautiful there.
那里肯定很漂亮
Why am I clearing these plates? I haven't even started my dinner.
我♥干♥嘛在收盘子 我还没开吃呢
I can't believe you stole dad's good scotch.
我真不敢相信你偷了老爸的上等威士忌
I'm pouring one out for my dead homie.
我要给我死去的姐们儿干一杯
To grandma. She was...
敬奶奶 她...
Related to us.
跟我们有亲戚关系
Yes, I'm positive she's dead.
是的 我确认她死了
Well, no, I didn't actually see the body,
不 我没看到尸体
but it's true, I can't technically prove it.
不过是真的 我没法确证她的死亡
People seem really devastated.
人们似乎很伤心欲绝
Let's just find a good picture of her.
我们去找张她的漂亮照片吧
Yeah, but let's take our time though, 'cause, you know, scotch.
嗯 不过不急 先喝威士忌
That's true, but still...
没错 但依然
There's that million dollar smile.
她的百万笑容
Were her lips sewn shut?
她嘴巴是被缝住了吗
No, look, here's one of her screaming.
没 看 这张她在尖叫
Ooh, do you remember this? That was the day that she told you
你记得这个吗 那天她跟你说
you were going to hell for living with Mitch before you were married.
你和米奇未婚同居 是要下地狱的
Still my favorite part of my wedding day.
那依然是婚礼里我最爱的一部分
And yet you'd rather be here doing this
可你宁愿干这个
instead of on vacation with your husband.
也不愿和你老公去度假
Family comes first.
家人为重
Try again.
这借口还能再烂点吗
Okay, you got me.
好吧 你赢了
I didn't want you giving me shit
我不想你对我发难
for leaving you alone to deal with this.
怪我留你一人来处理这事
Oh, I'll find another reason to give you shit
我会找别的理由向你发难
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表