剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
天啊
That's a really beautiful way to look at it.
那样看待这件事真的太美好了
That really shakes everything up.
那真的颠覆了我的世界
You're welcome? Oh, yes. Thank you.
我该说不客气吗 是的 谢谢你
Oh, my sweet goyishe boy.
我亲爱的异族小宝贝
You two have nothing to worry about.
你们没什么好担心的
You'll both be remembered well.
你们都会以正面的形象被铭记
Who doesn't love divorce lawyers?
谁不喜欢离婚律师啊
Okay.
好了
Hey, man.
嗨 哥们
What's happening?
这是怎么回事
I got a place.
我找到地方住了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Where?
在哪里
I bought a house, man.
我买♥♥了一栋房♥子
With... money? Yeah.
用...钱买♥♥的吗 对啊
It's the coolest thing.
这真的再酷不过了
I found a tiny house.
我找到了一间微型屋
Like the ones Brianna hates? Yeah!
就像布丽安娜讨厌的那种吗 对
So this scores on a lot of levels.
所以这在很多方面都有好处
So, uh, when do you leave?
那你什么时候搬走
Right now.
马上就走
Like now-now?
现在吗
Yeah, you wanted me out. I'm out.
对 你想要我搬走 我现在就走
Okay. I know, but, you know, I just, uh... got us a pizza.
好的 不过我刚买♥♥了比萨 要跟你一起吃
Yeah. Well, I could stay for one last meal.
我可以留下吃最后一餐
What's the matter?
怎么了
I don't know.
我也说不清
It's just fast and I thought, um...
这事来得太快 我还以为...
Dude. Are you gonna miss me?
老兄 你会想我吗
Yeah.
会啊
Yeah. I think I am.
我会想你的
Well, you know, I just gave the down payment.
其实我刚刚才给的订金
I could go back No! No! No, no, no.
我可以回去... 不不不
Pizza and then I will help you move this stuff out of here.
吃完比萨我就帮你把东西搬走
Can you even fit a full-size pizza in that house?
你那间屋子能放得下最大尺寸的比萨吗
No. Personal pan only.
不行 只放得下单人份的
Thanks for having me over for dessert.
谢谢你邀请我来吃甜品
Thanks for everything you've done for me.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Seriously.
我是说真的
I mean, since we were kids.
从小你就照顾我
You're my brother.
你是我的兄弟
I'm glad Mom bought you.
我很庆幸妈妈买♥♥了你
I'm glad Mom bought you, too.
我也很庆幸妈妈买♥♥了你
Where did you get that killer jacket?
你这件帅气的外套是从哪儿弄来的
Duke gave me a really good deal on it.
公爵以很优♥惠♥的价格卖♥♥给我的
It's nice, right?
很好看 对吧
I think I owe him a couple of back rubs.
我应该还欠他几次背部按♥摩♥
I am the winner!
我是赢家
Oh, you don't look like the winner.
你哪有赢家的样子
More like Mother Time's mother.
还比较像《和妈妈共度时光》里的酗酒妈妈
You're right.
你说得对
What is the matter with me?
我到底怎么了
How can I run a business when I can't even get off the floor?
我连站起来都做不到 又如何能经营生意呢
My daughters are right.
我的女儿们没说错
I can't do this.
这件事我做不来
I'm old!
我老了
Before, when I was young...
以前 我年轻的时候
there was this big oak tree in the backyard.
后院里有棵橡树
I could shoot up that sucker
我爬上那棵树的速度
faster than any boy in the neighborhood.
比附近的男孩们还快
The best part was getting to the tippy-top
最棒的就是爬到顶端
and looking down at the world.
俯视整个世界
You do love that.
你的确喜欢那样
When I was up there, I thought I could do anything.
我在上面时 觉得自己无所不能
See, inside, I still feel like that little girl...
内心深处 我觉得自己还是那个小女孩
but I know I'm just fooling myself.
但我知道这只是自欺欺人
Every day my body tries to tell me how old I am...
每一天我的身体都试图提醒我 我老了
but today is the first day I hear it.
但今天我才第一次听进去了
It sure is a hard thing to hear.
这事的确让人难以接受
I got a new bike on my ninth birthday.
我9岁生日那天得到一辆新单车
I remember swerving through the marching band...
我还记得自己骑着车
at the Fourth of July parade.
穿梭在国♥庆♥的游♥行♥队伍里
Oh, they were so mad.
他们可生气了
So you know what I mean.
所以你懂我的意思
I do.
我懂
And that little girl is not gone. Don't even try.
那个小女孩还在你体内 得了吧
Okay, I won't.
好吧 我不说了
But I still see her in you...
但我在你身上还能看到她的影子
when you're giving me shit about being a sucky navigator...
当你嘲笑我没有方向感的时候
or you're chucking towels and hats at me.
或者当你朝我丢毛巾和帽子的时候
Really?
真的吗
You're still climbing trees.
你仍然在攀爬大树
Only now they're banks and incubators.
只不过现在换成银行和创业孵化器而已
I wouldn't be your partner
如果我不相信你能
if I didn't think you could get us to the tippy-top.
带我们爬到顶端 我是不会当你的搭档的
Thank you, Frankie.
谢谢你 弗兰琦
Thank you.
谢谢
Give me the phone.
把电♥话♥给我
You calling Marla?
你要打给玛拉吗
Nope. I just thought of who could help us make our meeting.
不 我刚想到能叫谁来帮我们赶上会议了
Okay, I'm afraid I have a little pinched nerve in my right shoulder,
我的右肩因为神经压♥迫♥有点痛
so I'll have to use my left side.
所以我只能用左边使力
Perfect. I've got sciatica on my left side,
完美 我左边有坐骨神经痛
so my right is better.
所以右边更有力点
Okay. Oh, my God.
好的 天啊
Now, remember, Sol,
记住 索尔
to lift with your legs, not with your back.
是用腿部力量撑起来 而不是用背
And bend your knees like so.
然后像这样弯曲膝盖
Knees are shot, I'll leverage my ankles.
我膝盖中过枪 我会借用脚踝的力量
That's not gonna work.
那样可行不通
Will one of you geezers help me up off this flipping floor?
你们哪个老家伙赶紧把我扶起来吧
Here we go. One, two, three.
来吧 一 二 三
Are you okay? Not even close.
你还好吧 一点都不好
But I am up. Hello?
但我确实站起来了 有人吗
Other ex-wife down over here.
还有一个前妻坐在地上呢
Grace, I have to ask you something- -
格蕾丝 我得问你一件事
I don't think it's a disc.
我觉得不是椎间盘突出
It's something muscular. Oh, good, good.
而是肌肉拉伤 那就好
Listen, I know I wasn't in
我知道无论怎么看
any way your dream husband or even a good one.
我都不是你理想中的丈夫 甚至说不上好
What? But, listen to me. Please.
什么 但拜托你听我说
I just really hope that someday, maybe after I'm gone,
我只是很希望有朝一日 也许我死了之后
you'll remember me well.
你记得的是我的好
I know I'll always remember you
我肯定不会忘记
picking me up off the floor. If that ever happens.
你把我从地上扶起来的事 如果真的扶了的话
Here. Here we go.
来 一起
Up. Upsy-daisy.
起来 起来
Yes! Yes!
好了 成功了
Now, raise your hand if you're good with lipstick.
现在 会涂口红的人举手
Thank you so much, Marla, for accommodating us.
非常感谢你的迁就 玛拉
Of course. Is everything all right?
不客气 没出什么事吧
Oh, sure! It's just we've been running around today
当然没有 只是我们今天到处跑
because we overscheduled ourselves.
因为日程安排得太满了
Plus, we wanted you to see
另外 我们想给你看看
our headquarters and our wonderful wares.
我们的总部 和这些很棒的产品
I gotta say, I can't wait to hear your story.
老实说 我等不及要听你们的故事了
You guys are really impressive.
你们真的很了不起
Of course we are!
当然了
We're Vybrant!
因为我们有"活力"振动棒
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表