剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Goodbye, Brianna.
再见 布丽安娜
Nope.
不要
Well, well, well.
哎呦呦
And here I had a whole speech prepared
我还准备了一套
for when you were late again.
你再迟到时说你的词呢
Well, save it for tomorrow.
那明天再说吧
Hello. Oh, Jacob's here.
你好啊 雅各布来了
Yeah, I can see that.
是啊 看到了
The only thing is, you know, I took a vote
问题是 我们投了票
and we agreed to eat at the kitchen island.
说好了在厨房♥餐台吃饭的
This table is our office now.
这张桌子现在就是我们的办公室了
I'm sorry.
对不起
So many rules to keep track of.
好多规矩 简直记不住
But since he's new here,
但既然他是新来的
he can have one last breakfast in the conference room.
让他在会议室最后吃一顿早餐吧
Of course.
当然
And please let the minutes reflect
麻烦记录
I ate my corn flakes before work, at the kitchen island.
我工作前就在厨房♥餐台吃了玉米片
Along with half a pineapple stuffed with cookie dough.
还有饼干面团菠萝
Noted.
已记录
So, our meeting with the incubator is at 2:00.
那么 我们2点到孵化器
And I've made an outline of exactly what I think we should say.
而且我列出了我们的谈话要点
I also hid all your clogs.
我还把你的木屐都藏起来了
Not all of them.
没全藏起来
Did you bring it?
你带了吗
What? You know...
什么 就那个
New business is at 10:15. Oh, God.
新生意10:15开始 天呐
What now? Nothing, I
又怎么了 没事
Frankie has a really good idea.
弗兰琦有个好点子
Well, you know, it's funny.
说来有趣
Jacob and I were talking last night about the business--
雅各布和我昨晚谈起了生意的事
So, you two were talking about our business?
你俩谈了我们的生意
Well, you know me, Grace. I take my work home at night.
你知道我的 格蕾丝 我晚上会带工作回家
I don't just shut it down at 3:00 like you do.
我不像你3点就下班了
We work till 5:00.
我们下班时间是5点
We were thinking, condoms might go over well at an incubator
我们在想 安全套可能在孵化器会受欢迎
where a lot of young men work.
那里有很多年轻男人
Well, based on what I know about tech guys,
就我对科技人员的了解
I don't think they're having a lot of sex.
他们的性事应该不会很多
Hear us out. We did our homework. Yeah.
听我们说完 我们做过调查 没错
We even mocked up a package. Show her.
我们甚至做了个样品 给她看
You poke... and it pops right out.
一捅 就出来
"Poke and Pop."
"捅立出"
We're still working on the name.
我们还在想名字
Okay, you know what?
好吧 我跟你说
That sounds like a super fun after-work hobby.
那听上去是个超级好玩的下班时间爱好
But right now, we have a meeting in five hours.
但现在 我们五小时后要去开会了
Which is why we only wanted five minutes of your time now.
所以我们只求占用你五分钟时间
Do we want the money for the prototype
我们是想为原型机拿到资助
or do we want to sit here and think up new ideas?
还是坐在这里想新点子
We want to sit here and think up new ideas!
我们想坐在这里想新点子
We're not doing that.
我们不能那么做
That should be the name of your autobiography.
那该作为你自传的书名
I don't get it.
我不懂
That should be the name of her autobiography.
这才该作为她自传的书名
Unknown caller.
未知来电者
Maybe I shouldn't answer.
或许我不该接
Hello? Yes, this is she.
喂 是我
Trevor.
特雷弗
Of course I care about the snow leopards.
我当然在乎雪豹
Why? What's happening?
怎么了 怎么回事
Oh, really?
真的吗
This is terrible.
太糟了
Jacob...
雅各布
I really love having a fresh voice at the table.
我是喜欢听取不同人的意见的
You know, my ex-husband had some
我创建"格蕾丝驾到"时
great ideas when I started Say Grace.
我前夫提供了不少好点子
But?
但是
Yeah, but, um...
嗯 但是
You know sometimes it's really hard
有时候很难
to get Frankie to focus on one thing.
让弗兰琦专注于一件事
You've seen her try to watch fireworks.
你见过她看烟火的样子
I don't want her distracted.
我不希望她分心
I think you just don't like it when you don't get your way.
我觉得你就是不喜欢自己不如愿
I don't think anyone likes it when they don't get their way.
我觉得任何人都不喜欢自己不如愿
I think you like it a lot less than the rest of us.
我觉得你比我们其他人更不喜欢
You know what, I think I'll be more comfortable in the studio.
我去画室会更舒服些
Do you have a problem with me?
你对我有意见吗
Actually, I do. I don't like the way you treat Frankie.
其实 我有 我不喜欢你待弗兰琦的方式
You were horrible to her
你打扰了我和
the day you crashed my lunch with the boys.
儿子们吃饭那天对弗兰琦态度很糟
All right, I apologized to Frankie for that.
好吧 我为那事对弗兰琦道歉了
I didn't apologize to you. I am so sorry.
但我没对你道歉 我很抱歉
I had way too much to drink that day, which is not an excuse.
我那天喝太多了 不过那不是借口
No. No, it's not.
是啊 的确不是
But you know what they say:
但你知道人说
when someone shows you who they really are, believe them.
一个人如果暴露了真面目 就信吧
That is not who I really am.
那才不是我的真面目
Frankie forgave me for that.
弗兰琦已经原谅我了
That's one of the things I love about Frankie.
这就是我喜欢弗兰琦的一点
She's very forgiving.
她很宽容
Yes, of course you can count on my support,
是啊 我当然会支持
just let me get my credit card.
我去拿信♥用♥卡♥
Grace, can I have your credit card?
格蕾丝 能把你的信♥用♥卡♥借我吗
We're adopting a snow leopard.
我们要领养一只雪豹
I'm getting my roommate's credit card.
我在拿我室友的信♥用♥卡♥
Where is the thing that turns these into toast?
把这玩意变成吐司的那玩意呢
It's here somewhere. Oh, God.
就在这里什么地方 天呐
The nightmare begins.
噩梦开始了
The daily deluge of emails
每天的邮件轰炸开始了
about Gina Taylor-Tang's divorce have started,
说吉娜·泰勒-唐离婚了
and so has my acid reflux.
我的反酸也开始了
What is it this time?
这次又怎么了
They seem to be taking very strong stands about the silverware.
他们似乎在银器的问题上都不肯让步
Gina is willing to let him have the shrimp fork--
吉娜同意让他拿走虾叉
No, no, wait... now he wants her to have them
不对 等等 是他愿意给她
so, quote, "She will have something to eat shrimp with in hell."
原话 "这样她在地狱就有东西用来吃虾了"
Really? Is this how I have to start my day?
不是吧 我的一天就要这么开始吗
I'm watching a hummingbird.
我在看一只蜂鸟
Wait...
等等
I'm watching a family of hummingbirds.
我在看一窝蜂鸟
That's an omen. Of what?
那是预兆 预兆什么
That we'll need to get a hummingbird feeder.
我们得弄个蜂鸟喂食器
I could watch them all day.
我可以看一整天
Then it's settled. We're staying home.
那么定下来了 我们留在家里
What?
什么
You can watch them all day, but not at the office.
你可以看它们一整天 去办公室就不行了
So, like you said, we're staying home.
就像你说的 我们留在家吧
You said we're staying home. You said it again.
是你说我们要留在家的 你又说了一遍
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To change into my stay-at-home clothes.
换上待在家的衣服
Robert, we have to go to work.
罗伯特 我们得去上班
We don't have to do anything,
我们什么都不用做
but unpack and buy that hummingbird feeder.
只需要收拾东西 给那只蜂鸟买♥♥个喂食器
Aren't we a little too old to play hooky?
我们这么大年纪了还旷工 好吗
Not necessarily. Watch this.
未必 瞧好了
Yes, hello, Bud? Yeah, it's Robert.
喂 巴德吗 我是罗伯特
Listen, your dad and I are not feeling so good.
听着 你♥爸♥和我不太舒服
So... we'll come in if you really need us,
那个...如果你们很需要我们 我们就去
but I'd advise everyone to wear a face mask.
但我会建议大家都戴上面具
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表