剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
I need sleep!
我需要睡眠
Oh, relax. I just can't find my glasses.
放松 我就是找不到眼镜了
Think I left them here. Mind?
我好像丢在这里了 介意我找下吗
Fine. Make it quick.
好吧 快点
I feel so much better thanks to that class.
因为那堂课 我感觉好多了
Gave me so many good ideas to secure our perimeters.
给了我好多守卫家园的主意
Our perimeters, right.
家园 好吧
I only have one thing more to do
我还差一件事
to make us fully secure for the night.
就能让我们今晚安全无虞了
And what might that be?
什么事
No Frankie! Frankie, no!
不 弗兰琦 不行
I'm in! I'm in! I'm in! I'm already in!
我上来了 我都上来了
You can't kick me out!
你不能赶我走
Squatter's rights! Oh, God.
侵占者权利 天呐
I thought you were fine! Be fine!
我以为你没事了 快好起来吧
I am fine. During the day.
我是没事 白天没事
It turns out I'm just less fine at night.
结果发现 我晚上就又恐慌不安了
You snore. You talk in your sleep.
你打呼噜 还说梦话
Last night you kept saying, "Let's get you out of that skin."
昨晚你一直在说 "让你摆脱那身皮吧"
Must have freaked you out, huh?
吓坏你了吧
Get out!
走开
No, wait! Wait! Don't push me out!
不 等等 别推走我
Please. No, please.
求你 不 求你
We can solve this.
我们可以解决的
Do you want me to do stuff to you?
你要我对你做什么事吗
Oh, stop asking me that!
别那么问我了
I don't hear a "No."
你没一口拒绝哦
Oh, fucking hell, Frankie!
该死的 弗兰琦
Are you gonna make me physically remove you from this room?
你要逼我动粗把你赶出去吗
Because I took an extra Boniva this morning.
因为我今早多吃了一片骨维壮
You're really not scared?
你真的不怕吗
I'm scared of some things. Death comes to mind.
我也有怕的东西 比如死亡
But, no, I'm not scared now. And I'll tell you something.
但不 我现在不怕 我告诉你
As long as you have me, you don't need to be scared, either.
只要你有我 你也不用害怕
I don't know. Oh, cut the crap.
我不确定 别闹了
Come on. The Frankie I know is an ass-kicker.
得了 我认识的弗兰琦很拽的
The Frankie I know never met a phobia she couldn't beat.
我认识的弗兰琦从未有她无法战胜的恐惧
She drives the freeways.
她开上了高速公路
Oh, yeah, but I almost killed that guy.
是啊 但我差点害死人
She started a relationship with a new man.
她跟新的男人开始了恋情
A farmer, no less.
还是个农民
I do rock his world.
我的确让他疯狂
She started a business in her 70s, for Christ's sake.
她70多还创建了新生意 老天啊
I did all those things.
我确实做了那些事
You're damn right you did.
当然了
And you know what all those victories have in common?
知道那些胜利有什么共同点吗
A series of lost purses?
丢了一堆包包
You.
你
I couldn't have done any of that without you.
那一切没有你我是做不到的
You make me feel strong, Grace Hanson.
你让我觉得强大 格蕾丝·汉森
Like I could do anything.
就好像我什么都能做到
Well, I'm glad you feel better. Me, too. Nighty night.
我很高兴你好些了 我也是 晚安
I thought you were going to sleep in your bed.
我以为你要回你的床上去睡
I thought since I was already here...
我觉得既然我已经睡这儿了
Okay, wait here. I know what we're going to do.
等等 我知道怎么办了
I got these for Macklin.
这是我为麦克林买♥♥的
Don't tell Robert.
别告诉罗伯特
I keep a stash of toys that I dole out when the kids come over.
我会藏一堆玩具 孩子来时就给他们
Walkie-talkies.
对讲机
I apologize, they've got a picture
很抱歉 上面有个什么
of somebody called "André the Giant" on them.
"巨人安德烈"的照片
Can you believe what he did to King Kong Bundy
你能相信 他85年在《克罗索巨兽》里
at the "Colossal Jostle" back in '85?
是怎么对付金刚邦迪的吗
Well, I'm not a basketball fan, I'm afraid. Look.
我恐怕不是篮球迷 看
A special channel
有特殊频道
so that you can always reach me any time, day or night.
这样你不分日夜 随时可以联络我
It's short wave. Yes.
是短波的 对
So we never have to be far apart from each other.
这样我们就不会分开了
Frankie, I'm going to get you through this.
弗兰琦 我会帮你撑过去的
I will always be here for you. I just can't be here for you.
我会永远陪伴你的 我就是不能跟你一起睡
Frankie, don't abuse them.
弗兰琦 别弄坏了
Goodnight, Grace. I'll be up and at 'em first thing for work.
晚安 格蕾丝 我明天一早就能工作
Like noon? Yeah, noonish.
中午吗 对 中午差不多
Squirrely Chicken has arrived downstairs. Over and out.
古怪鸡下楼了 完毕 结束通话
The gazelle seeks its daily nutritional needs--
羚羊寻找它们的日常营养补充
The zebras continue their daily trek along the savannah
斑马继续在大草原上的日常徒步
seeking out the rain's latest harvest.
寻找雨水最新采集的果实
I'll come back tomorrow for my car.
我明天回来取车
I'll take an Uber home and then another Uber here for my car.
我打优步回家 再打优步过来取车
Just leave my car where it is.
别动我的车就行
Coming!
我就来
Night, Robert. Goodbye, Peter.
晚安 罗伯特 再见 皮特
That poor Uber driver.
可怜的优步司机啊
Does Peter live far? No.
皮特住得远吗 不远
What's wrong? Are you mad at me?
怎么了 你生我气了吗
Yes.
是的
May I ask why? No.
能问问为什么吗 不能
Yes. You inned me. I what?
能 你入柜了我 什么
Inned me! As in reverse outted.
入柜了我 跟出柜相反
You told all my gay friends I used to be straight.
你告诉我的同性恋朋友我以前是直男
I thought they knew. They didn't know!
我以为他们知道 他们不知道
And when it was obvious they didn't know,
而你发现他们显然不知道后
you told them every tawdry detail.
还把所有烂俗的细节都说了出来
I didn't realize our life story was tawdry.
我都没意识到我们以前的人生故事是烂俗的
I just wanted to be part of a group of gay friends
我只是希望加入一群同性恋朋友
where I was gay like they were gay. Is that asking too much?
跟他们是一样的同性恋 这很过分吗
They were very understanding.
他们很开明的
They know our generation was different.
他们知道我们这一代人不一样
Sol, it's not about them.
索尔 不是他们怎么样
Then what is it about?
那是什么
It's about how I feel. How do you feel?
是我的感受 你什么感受
I don't know!
我不知道
I just know that I feel shitty
我只知道我很讨厌
about all the years I pretended I wasn't gay
我假装自己不是同性恋的那些岁月
and what that did to all the people that I love.
以及这对所有我爱的人的影响
And now they know that that's the kind of coward that I am.
现在 他们知道我就是这样的懦夫
But that's what happened.
但事实就是如此
And we can't pretend it didn't.
我们不能假装不是那样
I know we can't,
我知道
but do you have to discuss it with the whole world?
但你非得告诉全世界吗
No, but we shouldn't hide it, either.
不 但我们也不该需要隐瞒
Personally, I'm done with being in any kind of closet.
个人而言 我受够了藏在任何一种柜子里
This is between you and you.
这是你的心魔在作祟
Frankie? Are you in the house?
弗兰琦 你在家里吗
Negatory, breaker niner. Squirrely Chicken is in the coop, over.
不在 请注意 古怪鸡在鸡笼里 完毕
I need you to stay where you are and call 911.
你待在原地 并打911
Someone is in the house.
有人进家里来了
What?!
什么
How much of that did you see?
你看到了多少
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表